Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 25-10-2015, 03:32 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynah
Hi, I haven't been on here in awhile. I'm not sure about the screws but I see a young boy, aged around 5. He has straight blonde hair. He carries with him a toy car. Do you have floor boards on the ground floor?

This is getting weird. Did you see something under the floor boards? Were you going to tell the OP to go pry up the boards and under it she'll find an old die-cast toy truck from the 1920's?! This is getting good. Kind of reminds me of that movie Stir of Echoes
Old 26-10-2015, 05:49 AM
Knower

Is there a university or college nearby that has a parapsychology office? Maybe someone there can help you. Also if there's a spiritualist church/center nearby, maybe someone there can help too.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:35 AM
Experiencer
Is this original carpet? I think it was originally floor boards to begin with and new people put carpet. The boy doesn't like it. He likes to lie on the floor and play with his car. It rolls better on floorboards. So if you get rid of your carpets I'm guessing the next problem you'll have is the sound of toy cars.
Would be interesting if you could find more info on house.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
This is getting weird. Did you see something under the floor boards? Were you going to tell the OP to go pry up the boards and under it she'll find an old die-cast toy truck from the 1920's?! This is getting good. Kind of reminds me of that movie Stir of Echoes

No but that would've been good.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynah
Is this original carpet? I think it was originally floor boards to begin with and new people put carpet. The boy doesn't like it. He likes to lie on the floor and play with his car. It rolls better on floorboards. So if you get rid of your carpets I'm guessing the next problem you'll have is the sound of toy cars.
Would be interesting if you could find more info on house.

Sorry, couldn't help laughing.

I'm sure you don't find it very funny just now.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I've heard of passed loved ones leaving items around for you to find just to let you know that they're around but I've never heard of screws. Why not screws, though? Kind of strange.

I've heard of this too. Do you know someone into carpentry who has passed? Or maybe a previous owner liked to build things and is just playing tricks. I know a widow whose husband sends her stray cats all the time.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Seeker

I don't have any answers OP, but I have noticed the same thing in our house.
Almost every single day I find screws on the floor. They're always tiny ones and it started in the living room, but now I find them in other rooms and the hallways too. The only things I and my husband have put together have been furniture which didn't use tiny screws, so I don't know where they've come from.
There are presences in this house. Since I can't explain how the screws got here otherwise, I would imagine it's one of them. It's possible there's another explanation, but I can't think of it.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Deactivated Account

That's weird, but kind of cool. I've deal with a lot of spirit activity in my past and I never experienced anything like that.

My first thought when reading it made me think of other stories I've heard, where people leave out food or gifts for fairies, sometimes the fairies or little people or whatever you call them steal things or move things or leave random things around the house, because they can be mischevious.

I have no idea, but if I were you I'd ask my spirit guides what they thought of it, just because they always help me out and know more than I do.