Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 22-08-2019, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Thanks David. I pass

We all 'pass'. In truth, however. I was just responding to what you said/asked. I have no expectation that you will meet me on the road of Life.
Old 22-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
davidsun--Words/logic can only take one so far.

On a scale of 1 to 10, words and logic ergo metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts-ego and that take us to 8, so that just leaves us intuition and heart as they stem from our feelings , and emotions to fill 9 and 10?

Quote:
Same with intuition (and 'ideas' about it) - which (IMO) are always a function and so 'colored' by past-invented conceptions and experiences experience(s).

All of those experiences good or bad are learning experiences and shape our intuitive and heart functions.

Quote:
Your purpose is to arrive at a definite/definitive (finite) answer, maybe. The Uncertainty Principle (from Quantum Physics) teaches us that there is no such thing.

That does not ring true to me, since we can no the speed and location seperately i.e. just not as the same time. No biggie. Measure on then the other and we have both when relative same time period.

Quote:
A game can be 'talked about' but in the final analysis it must just be played.

That is the experience of the game and involves metpahysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts-ego ergo 8 out of 10, then intuition and heart ergo feeling emotions.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-08-2019, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
[indent][size=3]"... there are no canonical absolutes.

The belief that there is a/are God(s)/god(s) appears to be a canonical absolute.

Without this belief, there would be no need for canons.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-08-2019, 03:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The belief that there is a/are God(s)/god(s) appears to be a canonical absolute.

Definitely something vastly more intelligent than human kind exists. God or some advanced multidimensional aliens.

Old 23-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaelyn
That reminds me that oneness and interconnectedness are both ideas or thoughts, products of the brain or mind, so have no reality to one living life not identified with mind. What are these words pointing to? An experience I suppose but this experience is supposed to be one living free of mind, so why would any enlightened experience contain some idea or thought like oneness and interconnectedness?

As soon as you add some interpretation to now, some mental image of "what it is" you have left reality and are back focusing on the mind treating it as objective reality when it is not reality at all. It is conjured up reality that exists in your mind and nowhere else.

When you "be here now" free of mind, you don't become one with everything, you don't become interconnected with everything, because there is no "one" anymore to do or achieve such things. What you are is indescribable because living is fluid and ever changing, without mind, what is now? My metaphors, it is leaving earth in a space ship, it is walking away from your house leaving everything you have and own behind, and at the same time, you find yourself and all you own.

The less you are, the more you become yourself. Imagine leaving yourself behind and walking on....walking down a beach along the ocean and with each step, you drop something you own. You drop your beliefs, there goes your opinions, boom dropped, then you drop your ideas about dropping, you drop your very self, and walk on, free and unencumbered. Are you one with everything? Yes and no eh. Perhaps if you reach that point of freedom, for a moment or an eternity, you will experience the source in ways that you are able, and the thought will come, ah I see now, there is no separation between me and that, all is one.... but this is a being free of mind.... a being in mind entertaining or conceptualizing "oneness" is finding it in mind, as it is nowhere else. Thus, they are walking down that beach adding mind, not dropping it. An idea of "oneness" prevents an experience of "oneness."

No one is here, nobody, yet I am fully here, more here than I have ever been. That's my koan. Take a deep breath, let go of the mentally created world, and find what has always been here, outside of "you" that you have been missing. It is unimaginable, because it is beyond the imagination. But take one piece of luggage, one item in your pocket, and the door will never open.

When you stop being you, you begin to be you.

Good afternoon Phaelyn

We have very similar views like your metaphors, mine would be like moving house. Turning off the power and water going out the front door and walking down the path, not looking back the further you go all this just fads away just like childhood memories.

And yes you can't take anything with you, you go as you arrived
Old 23-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Master
The Oneness Enigma

Quote:

For those who have been so blessed to experience Oneness in deep meditation ... the question is that having merged our in-form consciousness with Oneness awareness in the boundless sea of bliss and absoluteness, why are we dissolved and yet distinct?

To be more specific, among other possible paths provided by the Universe, during in-form awakening when we as consciousness or energy move up along the spine to the crown and then dissolve in the flow to enter space into the Oneness field, we are one with Oneness and yet in as ordained, distinct. Of course, reverse Oneness experience also happens when the Universe Itself descends into form ... there being no here and there or coming or going in actuality. So we then know that energetically or let us say vibrationally, all is One. Yet the aspect of duality or separateness of our consciousness remains.

Theory being meaningless from the practical standpoint ... all the stuff about self & non-self, being and not being, observing vs witnessing, knowing what is not to know what is and so on ... what we are saying is that in actual lived experience in the state of being flowing in the now continuum employing intuition rather than analysis (ego rested or disassociated) with a detached orientation of acceptance, fearlessness and desirelessness, there is a continuation of renewal of bliss with us as a receptor ... meaning that there is a separate person ... a receiver who feels blissful in the Oneness connectedness.

Connectedness is good but it is still separateness. A connected to B but not B. A is separate and B is separate.

The understanding by experiencing Oneness imparts the definitive wisdom of all being One no doubt but the state of so being restricted to the duration of the deep trance meditation when we are dissolved in the flow but even there as Oneness but not The Oneness in permanence.

So we emerge from the unified field back to the dualistic field wiser but not enabled.

I’ll be happy to get views from all who have so experienced Oneness and then plonked back into duality. How do we handle this oscillation?

Unseeking Seeker,

"I Am I Be in a continuum of magnetic resonation
With the pulse of The exalted Divine Love vibration"

That is soooo cool!

...which, for me, answers the Oneness Enigma thusly:

One can no more be "separated" from the effect of adding 2+2, than One can be "separated" from the Cause which perfectly sums the answer as 4.

....not even if One acts as if this equation can actually be calculated erroneously, under ANY circumstance. Think about it.

"Perfection does not come from projecting our own ideas but from awakening to the knowledge that it is already the established order of things." as indicated in the reference.

....which is why 2+2 CAN NEVER equal 5, no matter how diligently one may work to establish it as so.

As a matter of Truth, the ONLY way you'd know if you have made a mistake in perception or operation is BECAUSE the ALL principles of Life operate perfectly, without the slightest deviation, variation, attenuation, OR exception, at ANY time or in ANY place for ANYBODY!

We resonate as One with the correct solution of this equation precisely as we resonate as One with correct perception of All That Is, even if we deliberately choose to "calculate" the Perfection of ourselves, mistakenly.

Similarly, the resonance of the One cannot be other than the perfect pulsing of Divine Love vibration throughout Itself...under EVERY circumstance....

....even if erroneously perceived as if it could be a continuum, that is somehow separable from Itself.

Though enigmatically, we are each, one and all, perfectly free, to so miscalculate.

What an intriguing topic!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=33
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 23-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Master

@ guthrio

So well expressed. Yet, in as felt, the paradox remains as a recognition of cognition in as much as able neither resisting not blindly accepting.

The oneness experience being in the mind rested state, it cannot be reasoned so we rely upon actuality of feeling, our being-ness to express the impressions gathered.

On another thread on SF I expressed the aspect of validity of truth as it unfolds on the canvas of our consciousness thus:

If illumined we must feel it in our bones
Else not real and therefore a clone

Which is to say, no stress but what is, is.

Old 24-08-2019, 06:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
We have very similar views like your metaphors,

I tend to re-think my metaphors as insights come and go.

"You drop" ..nah .... there never was anything to drop, one only needed to realize that. You can't drop something you are not holding.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Similarly, the resonance of the One cannot be other than the perfect pulsing of Divine Love vibration throughout Itself...under EVERY circumstance....

....even if erroneously perceived as if it could be a continuum, that is somehow separable from Itself.

Though enigmatically, we are each, one and all, perfectly free, to so miscalculate.

Bing-go! The miss-calculations are necessary aspects of the process whereby Life arrives at the 'final' solution (I mean resolution ).
To picture the activity of the Living Entity of our Creation (i.e., of ‘the Son’), imagine a universe-sized network made up of an infinite array of banks upon banks of computers matrixially web-strung together by way of both parallel and series connections, all simultaneously, individually and together, multi-processing the above referenced Love and Joy ‘program’, with each processor and every amalgamation thereof functionally outputting the ‘solution’ it ‘calculates’ will most probably yield the greatest possible Love and Joy ‘result’ in its case (as far as it can prognostically project, that is), which ‘solution’ then operationally functions as input in relation of any and all associated processors to whatever extent they ‘calculate’ it to be relevant to their own Love and Joy process, such that said output-n-input data-packet sequences co-actively ripple and reverberate around the network, sparking Love and Joy focused perceptions and decisions (i.e., experiences and expressions) which conjointly determine what takes place here, there and everywhere in ‘the body’ of said Entity over the course of time.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
The oneness experience being in the mind rested state, it cannot be reasoned so we rely upon actuality of feeling, our being-ness to express the impressions gathered.
O yes it can! (See my above response to Guthrio in this regard.)

Quote:
If illumined we must feel it in our bones
Else not real and therefore a clone

Everyone is illumined - somewhat

Everyone feels the truth/love of Life 'in their bones', though not everyone 'reasons' such truth/love through (at least not all the way through) and so continues to experience 'dilemmas' which still 'need' to be resolved.