Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2011, 03:06 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha
You seem to be confusing hatred with querying/disagreeing with your views. They're not the same at all. I've read this entire thread several times over, and see no "hate" expressed towards you.

Eh? If there is *one* God, and you worship God, and I worship God, and Joe or Josephine Bloggs worship God, then how can any of us be worshipping "false", "wrong" or "different" Gods? That doesn't make sense. Either it is all the SAME God, or there is more than one "God". You can't have it both ways. You're sounding to me like "My God is more real than your God, which is just silly.

Read the Bible. People create things then call them God. They've been doing it for thousands of years, nothing new under the sun.

Some people even worship satan and call him "god". Some people worship a golden calf and call that "god". Some people worship the sun and call that "god". There is alot of errors out there.

Read the Bible and educate yourself about these things because it is important. You will die someday, and you will stand before Almighty God, your creator and He will judge you.

Many here don't believe that, but I absolutely do. I get no thrill out of telling you that, in fact I don't even want to because I already know it's just going to start an argument. But, I will speak the truth no matter what.

We will be judged when we die, and yes, it's important and it's real. Satan wants to deceive you, he will do everything he can to get you to believe his lies.

It's up to you whether or not you fall for it.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Tabitha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
let the Dead get some sleep !

Well, my "entity" woke my husband and me up at 4 a.m. the other night, so fair's fair! I have to remember to make sure that every audio appliance in our bedroom is switched off and the volume turned down, as they keep switching on and spooking us!
Old 16-06-2011, 03:08 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha
Well, my "entity" woke my husband and me up at 4 a.m. the other night, so fair's fair! I have to remember to make sure that every audio appliance in our bedroom is switched off and the volume turned down, as they keep switching on and spooking us!

You have a demon in your house. Not trying to scare you, just telling you what it is.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
You have a demon in your house. Not trying to scare you, just telling you what it is.

oh oh, sorry to tell you but every spirit that visits ISN'T a demon !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Here's what I see, and this is my honest opinion here. Many here hate christians and many here are hypocritical.

Why do I say that? Because you talk all about love, mutual respect, all inclusive and all that...........and yet when you get right down to it, and somebody comes along and challenges those beliefs.....you guys turn into the same thing you talk against. Judgmental and hypocritical, attack mode comes out really fast.

So, it's all good, as long as I believe as you do, and don't challenge your beliefs.

That's the truth. If posting my honest opinion makes me not wanted here, or banned, or whatever.......so be it. The truth is more important to me then anything else. I won't compromise my beliefs, or speaking the truth, for anything or anybody. To me, it's not worth it.

Yes, Jesus was all about love. We are to love everyone, but we aren't supposed to lie at the same time to make others feel good. We are to speak the truth and the truth is in the Bible.

The truth is that not everyone is worshiping the real God. Get your Bible out if you don't believe me. In fact, I don't want you to believe me, I want you to get into the Bible for yourself, search it out and see what it says. Pray to the Lord to reveal His truth to you. Don't listen to any man, woman or person, ask Him, study His word and see what He has to say about something.

If you don't care to do that, well.......I dont know what else to say other then that's your choice. We were given free will to decide who we are going to serve in this lifetime.

Some individuals like to bash others, yes. But others of us are merely trying to make a point and converse on a more real and heart felt level.

Bluegreen said nothing wrong or hateful to you in his/her last post. And I am trying to show why so many turn from Christ because of the tactics many Christians use.

Yet in the end you prove my point by getting angry and saying you won't bend or compromise your "truth."

So basically you are saying what I have pointed out what many Christians say, and that is; "I don't hear you. I don't want to hear you. I don't care how honest or real you are trying to be with me... I don't care how polite you try to be to me.. I will stick to this truth and attitude that I espouse and angrily shut you down for making me try to question MY ways or approach to my beliefs."

I read the Bible Lisa... I just read two chapters in the book of Matthew this morning. I plan to read through the whole new Testament... as I have many times in my life. And I see a lot of love and hope in there. I see Jesus speaking against the truly evil people and manipulative religious leaders of his day..... I don't see anywhere where he condemned or chewed out any average person who was doing the best they could. He always forgave their sins, blessed them and told them to follow God and sin no more.

I see a good God and a loving Jesus with a message of hope for everyone... I do not see the angry, condemning Jesus that most religion presents to people.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Tabitha

Quote:
Read the Bible. People create things then call them God. They've been doing it for thousands of years, nothing new under the sun.

Some people even worship satan and call him "god". Some people worship a golden calf and call that "god". Some people worship the sun and call that "god". There is alot of errors out there.

Read the Bible and educate yourself about these things because it is important. You will die someday, and you will stand before Almighty God, your creator and He will judge you.

Many here don't believe that, but I absolutely do. I get no thrill out of telling you that, in fact I don't even want to because I already know it's just going to start an argument. But, I will speak the truth no matter what.

We will be judged when we die, and yes, it's important and it's real. Satan wants to deceive you, he will do everything he can to get you to believe his lies.

It's up to you whether or not you fall for it.

Now this I have to challenge. Who says I'm being "deceived", by "Satan", or anyone? Whose "lies" am I supposed to be believing? Which lies? What wicked, evil path have I been supposedly led down? What is this obsession with evil? I'm not a blinking "Satan worshipper" murderer, child abuser, whatever. I'm a boring, ordinary housewife and mother of three, trying to get on with my boring, ordinary life. I'm far from perfect - noone is. I'm just confused by and trying to make sense of what has been happening in my home for almost five years. I don't know for sure if it's a spirit, of whatever origin. I don't know what it is. But I don't just assume that whatever it is must be bad, or evil. Please don't presume that I'm some poor ignorant fool that's falling for some trick - I've more intelligence than that. I mean, seriously, if "Satan" is trying to lead me away from the "path of righteousness" , "he'll" have to try a bit harder than hiding things then returning them, dropping things out of the air in front of me, switching radios etc. on, or any of the other stuff I've experienced. It's hardly hardcore evil, now. Let's get some perspective here.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Tabitha

Quote:

It's okay - I'm not scared. It must be a pretty harmless "demon" - we've lived with it for five years now. I'd miss it if it weren't here now.

Personally, *I* think that's cobblers, but that's just my opinion, of course.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Tabitha

Quote:

Can you prove that? If not, then it is merely your belief that it is. It is not a fact, or truth. Please stop trying to state as "fact" what is merely your belief. The only fact here is that I have been experiencing unexplained phenomena in my house for several years. Anything more is merely subjecture.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Jules

Ok i've asked for the respect rule to be adhered too, I've asked for the thread to return to the original op .. I am now closing this thread for a cooldown period of 24hrs.

thank you
Jules
SF Moderator
Closed Thread