Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Master
Trust

ok , i feel i need to write this because if its one thing i can fully sympathise with, is the constant confusion that comes with twin flames , is he ?isnt he? there are so many posts that resonate with us and we think "aha" and then there are posts that tell us different , im gonna give u a brief story on sumthing here and once u read it u will uindertsand where i am going with this ok

when i met my twin i never believed in soul mates i didnt even know what a twin flame was , when i met my tiwn i felt a pull , looked in his eyes had massive feelings going on within me but i always KNEW sumthing big was happening here but just didnt know what , my twin was my reference to a bird with a broken wing , the last day i saw him i found a bird with a broken wing , i couldnt help this bird so it got took away , just like sumone took MY BIRD away , i always had a knowing he would be back and in the days before he showed up a bird was in my house , MY BIRD DID COME HOME , ecah day i questioned what this conenction was , all i knew was we was the same person from the same soul , two into one , it was all i could explain ,i looked on fb for soul mate groups n found the link for twins i dont know why i read it , but was like a slap in the face because the post , was excatly how i wouldve written it it all resonated with me i was wow , each time i doubted i would get confirmation he was my twin , i bought sum angel cards, there was so many to choose from and funnily enough i choose the pack with twin flame card , whats weirder is on the picture is swans and birds , well birds lead me to my higher self and swan was my friend who led me to him , each time i get stuff liek this ,i KNOW in my HEART he is my twin but yet it seems bnot only do i question it myself but also i read so many posts on different sites that say one thing and then others say not , im a medium , i rely on my intuition and my intuition led me to him my main lesson i know i need to learn is TRUST , i have learnt i cant trust anyone but myself , , i learnt as a medium my confidence isnt so great because i have no trust in me , as a healer i need trust in me and the divine to be able to work , so i say to all the people out there

u know in ur heart what this connection is , ur higher self will tell u , the ego will always come into play making u doubt because that trust in urself isnt that solid , u will read others posts on twin flames and it will resonate with u , if it does take the info if it doesnt then its not for u to hear , we look for confirmation all the time , is he , isnt he , but yet we know in our eharts the answer to that question , please just trust in what u feel , see or hear , if it doesnt make any sense to u ignore it , but please neevr ever ever doubt urself , this caused me so much conflict with myself , my mind was trying to make me listen to my friends but my heart knew the truth , its only when i accepted this truth that i became at peace with myself and knew that all along i was right each time i was proved over and over again that i needed trust in me i jsut wished i listeend back then cos i wouldve been able to save myself a lot of heartache but this was my lesson ... trust!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 01-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Dharma Employee

bravo, so true