Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Guide

Woman in the Yard, Envelope of Water

I was sitting in a church where a man in a white suit was going down an aisle of seats, talking to people in that aisle, including my mother. I was watching a TV screen, operating it like a computer, zooming into a photo. I was trying to make sense of it. It was a vew of the church in which a woman had strapped her pet dog (white) to a ledge so it would be sat up in this awkward place while she took a photo. She ended up in the photo behind the dog while many other cameras were set up on tripods around the church.

Meanwhile, I assumed the man in the aisle would talk to me next, which bothered me and would have him see what I was doing. But I seem to recall he turned back the other way instead. I then turned off the screen and sat there hiding beneath my hood, wondering if the man around my age nearby thought less of me. He was apparently the partner of one of my cousins, and was positioned so that he would have seen what I was doing on the computer, but not why.

I was then in my living room. My cousin and her partner were there. My cousin mentioned the man and him wanting to pay me a certain amount of money per hour for no reason. We discussed the fact that actually this was ridiculous on his part but great for me. I then went into the kitchen where I proceeded to get a drink of water. I was drinking it from an A4 sized white envelope that was open on both sides. And, no surprise, I spilled some of the water here and there. I entered a struggle of trying to keep the envelope balanced. I also felt I had to drink all of it so not to spill anymore. Suddenly, I seemed to have this realisation that this is why the man would pay me as much money as he had offered, because once you have spilled most of the water based on how it is contained, there isn't much water left in the end. He has to give more to make up for what will inevitably be lost. It seemed to be that the water at that point reflected the payment.

Then, something caught my attention. It wasn't completely dark outside, but it was getting there. I could make out that somebody was in my back yard. Something kept hitting the window. I returned to the living room to look out of the large window and make myself clear to the stranger who was out there. There was a woman throwing a tennis ball up at the windows on the next floor. They were bouncing back down away into the grass. It was as if she had an unlimited supply. I opened the window so she could hear me respond to her. She was trying to explain a contest of sorts where you have to throw a ball into a window. I was asking her the details, including how they'd know if you won without seeing it. She explained the owner of the home would confirm it and that's enough. I saw a flaw in that, seeing how people could lie, but accepted it. This woman seemed nice enough, despite her being in my back yard without permission. So, I offered to head upstairs to open small windows and give her a tough target. She seemed pleased with that idea. I wasn't sure whether or not to open the back door to talk to her more, but was considering it.

I closed the window and gestured for her to hold on one moment, which she didn't seem to get. So, I opened it back up. There was a black pick-up truck now to my left. She said something about going for the time being to get some distilled water. Once I acknowledged that, she ran forward, stepped up against the wall and then flipped into the back of the truck, and it drove away.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect this dream is related to what you are working on spiritually. In this instance you are trying to get a good picture of your purity (white) and innocence or friend side (dog) It is an odd thing for you to do as the dog was positioned in a strange way. Maybe it is something you find uncomfortable but will eventually get in the end.

I think possibly the guy walking down the aisle is your self worth. You are avoiding it now because you think your behavior is wrong in some way. But you are learning to balance the emotions you take in and deal with so you are being rewarded with some self worth (payment) However there is still a part of you, something you may not have yet uncovered (backyard in the dark) that you go back and forth on (tennis ball) Not totally clear yet what it is but you are opening up to it. Though some work may need to come first as the woman jumped into a pickup truck first and said she would be back. Kind of similar to the idea that we don't throw everything at us at once. When we are working on our troubles we may take things one at a time so as not to overwhelm ourselves. Sounds like you are gaining some emotional balance and will work on something else you go back and forth on soon. a dream basically highlighting your spiritual work and progress.