Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
But has the law contained within the bible, been embellished/falsified.

Why have the lost gospels, in full or section not been added into the bible.

All of those left out scripts suggest a different scenario regarding jesus & his work, time & life on Earth regarding sin, evil beings, the flood, the crucifixion, satin...ETC...all of those gosple parts contain very similar content and although written by different disciples/apostles... they are so similar in content...does that not point to a truth in the content, so why then leave it all out if it is what jesus taught to one & all if it is for the betterment of all beings in creation.

& those gospels in whole or section that have been left out had been documented by the very people involved with jesus..disciples/apostles.

Eh...GO FIGURE THAT....It is made clear to myself by spirit, that those gosples were left out for nefarious reasons by nefarious entities who were negatively influencing the writers & transcribers of the bible, to keep earthlings invested in the biblical system, but not able to gain, the true so very nessesary information that the man Jesus did teach 2000 years ago.

Regards & SMILES from myself once more.

Jesus and Mary too, you might like this Neil :)

https://miro.medium.com/max/700/1*dT...vKD6olhiA.jpeg
Old 09-07-2019, 12:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Jesus and Mary too, you might like this Neil :)

https://miro.medium.com/max/700/1*dT...vKD6olhiA.jpeg

Ta Dave...on my not so large smart phone, that looks like 12 apostles & Two famous persons of which were probably once derived from the same "WHOLE SOUL" / YING'YANG....& eternal Soulmates.

& maybe after 2000 years, they have now re'merged back as one amazing whole Sole once again, as some scriptures do explain that all created sentient beings can accomplish, if they follow the path towards christhood "rebirth of the Soul'self".

Did anyone know that some biblical scriptures hint/infer to that.

And also this hidden possible fact of re'merging, is possibly a reason why Jesus can never return as the once Male Jesus ever again...because he would be a mergence of both Jesus & Mary in totality.

It is said that at this moment of re'mergence, is when life really starts to ramp up phenomenally.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Ta Dave...on my not so large smart phone, that looks like 12 apostles & Two famous persons of which were probably once derived from the same "WHOLE SOUL" / YING'YANG....& eternal Soulmates.

& maybe after 2000 years, they have now re'merged back as one amazing whole Sole once again, as some scriptures do explain that all created sentient beings can accomplish, if they follow the path towards christhood "rebirth of the Soul'self".

Did anyone know that some biblical scriptures hint/infer to that.

And also this hidden possible fact of re'merging, is possibly a reason why Jesus can never return as the once Male Jesus ever again...because he would be a mergence of both Jesus & Mary in totality.

It is said that at this moment of re'mergence, is when life really starts to ramp up phenomenally.

i like the way you put that Neil
you can find something in the revelation (not that one) of simon

Quote:
"Of the universal Aeons there are two shoots, without beginning or end, springing from one Root, which is the Power invisible, inapprehensible Silence. Of these shoots one is manifested from above, which is the Great Power, the Universal Mind ordering all things, male, and the other, (is manifested) from below, the Great Thought, female, producing all things.
Hence pairing with each other, they unite and manifest the Middle Distance, incomprehensible Air, without beginning or end. In this is the Father who sustains all things, and nourishes those things which have a beginning and end.
This is He who has stood, stands and will stand, a male-female power like the preƫxisting Boundless Power, which has neither beginning nor end, existing in oneness. For it is from this that the Thought in the oneness proceeded and became two.
So he was one; for having her in himself, he was alone, not however first, although preƫxisting, but being manifested from himself to himself, he became second. Nor was he called Father before (Thought) called him Father.
As, therefore, producing himself by himself, he manifested to himself his own Thought, so also the Thought that was manifested did not make the Father, but contemplating him hid him—that is to say the Power—in herself, and is male-female, Power and Thought.
Hence they pair with each other being one, for there is no difference between Power and Thought. From the things above is discovered Power, and from those below Thought.
In the same manner also that which was manifested from them although being one is yet found as two, the male-female having the female in itself. Thus Mind is in Thought—things inseparable from one another—which although being one are yet found as two"
Old 09-07-2019, 02:07 PM
Master

Quote:
i like the way you put that Neil
you can find something in the revelation (not that one) of simon

Yes "EXACTLY" so many christians & the likes blindly follow the bible without seeing or experiencing....

there is a reason why so very many will not walk through those pearly gates...christian or not... & it is not from sinfulness, as all are forgiven.
There is a very nefarious untold number of evil entities on the Earth plane.

& i am aware of a very devious deceitful & discrete number of tricks that they employ via their minds to turn a newly transitioned person from the flesh, into a person whom will definately turn against choosing a good & righteous path after the transition from the flesh...in the lost hidden gospels, it is fully stated as such that evil entities can fully & discretely influence an un educated person relating to those matters.

But i disgressed from my reason to reply, another false belief brought about by the bible, is the idea that Eave was created from Adam.

Adam & Eve...rightful names "Aman & Amon"...they were once a whole sole of equal Male & Female parts/components..as we once were.. & without a conscious awareness, & the almighty split this once whole soul..."as we once did"...in order to finish creating the both of them individually as Male & Female Soulmates with a sentient conscious identity....the almighty did it for them as our folks did it for us.

As sentient conscious beings we have a beginning but not an ending unless we fall into the abysmal hellishness of evil after our transition from the flesh & of which can fully destroy a Soul being.

Regards neil..smiles.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:16 PM
Suspended
Seeker

To the sky up above or the ground down below.
With air, water or earth after death.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
"Or" does the "almighty one" truely know what is going to happen every moment in the present & up coming future.
The almighty did give us free will & privacy, & the almighty is an all holy, all loving & all merciful being & respects every beings personal privacy.

The almighty does not need to know what is going on in every moment nor the future, because his universe is self regulating & correcting via all laws that have been set into motion by the "almighty one".
& imagine how many persons may be alive in the universe, if say there may be say 9 billion persons on every planet, & if there was even only one planet in every galaxy in the Spiritual universe...& there is said to be over 50 billion galaxies...& not to mention every person living in the lesser heavens & or the holy kingdom....does the Almighty know all of the thoughts & actions of all of those persons, present & up coming moments. There is likely to be untold multi gazillions of peoples alive.

"Time"..or.."moments".

Moments are what we live in right here & now, we live in the moment & moments pass by one after the other at the same pace here, as they do in the within the lesser Spiritual lands & or the holy kingdom.

There has to be passing moments even in the location of the one & only "heavenly almighty one".

Moments have to "be", in order for thoughts & actions to exist, again even for the "holy almighty one".

& the moments arise & pass at the same rate everywhere throughout the one & only single spiritual universe of which we & the physical locations reside in. people move around all throughout the universe...are you suggesting that those persons living in higher spiritual locations, move & think in a slower motion, so what happens when they visit lesser spiritual locations of a faster motion of passing moments...everything would just not gel.

Thing is there is no sun in the entire heavenly spiritual lands, so they do not count time & have no need to therein, because people residing in those locations who are interested in attending any kind of event/gathering are notified by the persons who are organizing those up coming events.
& the person/s organizing those events/gatherings keep in their minds, the identities of all who are desirous of attending. & the organizers send out messages to all desirous persons, that the time is "now" very soon approaching & that if they wish to attend, they should make haste to arrive on time.

SMILES from myself.

Trying to figure out the concept of "no time" with the human brain is a difficult one.

Maybe the "almighty one" has the ability to check out the Akashic records if the "almighty one" so wishes. If you're concerned about the viewing of sexytime/thought or toilet time, the "almighty one" would have seen/heard it all before. So they'll be nothing surprising or to worry about there
Old 09-07-2019, 09:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Trying to figure out the concept of "no time" with the human brain is a difficult one.

Maybe the "almighty one" has the ability to check out the Akashic records if the "almighty one" so wishes. If you're concerned about the viewing of sexytime/thought or toilet time, the "almighty one" would have seen/heard it all before. So they'll be nothing surprising or to worry about there

i had this plant in my garden decide to flower this year for the first time and to my amusement it grew a huge phallic looking thing poking out the flower for all to see.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

The all/the one, has no need to view or monitor the universe, i keep suggesting this. Because obviously there are universal laws in play/motion of which continuously regulate all things pertaining to spirit.

It is said that "the one" has it's location unto itself & the only part of "the one" that is in everything & one within this spiritual universe are the attributes of "the one".

Consider "the one" being unto his self & invisible in his location. similar to the invisible part of us...SOUL". & everywhere else in the universe is the "spiritual emanation/spiritual body" of "the one" of which " the one exhibits his attributes & laws.

After all we are in "the one's" image are we not...& we are the invisible self that emanates a spiritual body that we are recognized through....so why not the same for "the one".

& if that is the case, then the "almighty one" awaits for us to come close to him through the new birth of Soul'self. Of which gives us safe passage into the many mansions of the holy kingdom.
& by gaining increasing quantities of the Almighty one's love & very christ essence, one can move further into higher locations of the holy kingdom & of which brings us closer & closer to the Almighty.

& then as i said yesterday god the father, is truely in our lives & life then starts to truely ramp up.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
i had this plant in my garden decide to flower this year for the first time and to my amusement it grew a huge phallic looking thing poking out the flower for all to see.

Any excuse to discuss sexy time

Hope you enjoyed your flower

Would you have a photo of said flower at all?
Old 10-07-2019, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
The all/the one, has no need to view or monitor the universe, i keep suggesting this. Because obviously there are universal laws in play/motion of which continuously regulate all things pertaining to spirit.

It is said that "the one" has it's location unto itself & the only part of "the one" that is in everything & one within this spiritual universe are the attributes of "the one".

Consider "the one" being unto his self & invisible in his location. similar to the invisible part of us...SOUL". & everywhere else in the universe is the "spiritual emanation/spiritual body" of "the one" of which " the one exhibits his attributes & laws.

After all we are in "the one's" image are we not...& we are the invisible self that emanates a spiritual body that we are recognized through....so why not the same for "the one".

& if that is the case, then the "almighty one" awaits for us to come close to him through the new birth of Soul'self. Of which gives us safe passage into the many mansions of the holy kingdom.
& by gaining increasing quantities of the Almighty one's love & very christ essence, one can move further into higher locations of the holy kingdom & of which brings us closer & closer to the Almighty.

& then as i said yesterday god the father, is truely in our lives & life then starts to truely ramp up.

One heck of a library though!