Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-01-2024, 08:49 PM
Administrator
I was shown my guide when I was very young, at the time I didnt realise who he was because I was so used to seeing spirit.
He stood right in front on me and Told me his name,
Years later I was suing the Health service,
my guide told me he was stepping aside for another guide to work with me whilst I was fighting and that he would come back when it had concluded
I had a vision of the guide coming towards me he was walking through water with a riffle above his head,
I knew who he was straight away he came with two others,

I had to go to a meeting there were 13 top consultants there. they introduced themselves.and one said I am here to let you know what they are saying if they speak medical terms.
I thanked him and said I dont need you I will understand what you are saying

I told him my guide will inform me what you are saying,
he said this room is feeling very full yet there were only us in there I said spirit have come.

I won my case and my usual guide came back. so they can change for different circumstances but your usual guide usually comes back

Namaste
Old 14-01-2024, 03:19 AM
Master
I’ll go with Native Spirit post 7 on this.
Old 15-01-2024, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
A guide would never speak to you like that.

Namaste
I always thought a guide will speak in anyway they know you'll understand. If my guide talked to me all technical and "buy the book" I wouldn't get the message, I love music, mine often will speak to me by a random song, for example. They'll do whatever they need to, to get the message through. Because of free will you don't have to listen to them and maybe that's why they got quiet.
Old 15-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Master

Great story NativeS. Loved it!
Old 08-02-2024, 09:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I always thought a guide will speak in anyway they know you'll understand. If my guide talked to me all technical and "buy the book" I wouldn't get the message, I love music, mine often will speak to me by a random song, for example.
The thing is I truly thought it was a spirit guide because it didn't give me a bad feeling at all. Instead a calm feeling. I guess I was fooled I don't really know. Oh well.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 04-04-2024 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Native just said - 2-3 sentences when quoting
Old 08-02-2024, 09:54 PM
Master
I was just talking to someone about spirit guides and they told me that there are 6-types of spirit guides, so I looked it up online. The 6-types are:

Archangels
Guardian Angels
Spirit Animals
Ascended Masters
Departed Loved One’s
And Helper Angels.

The link below explains all of these. But there may be more different kinds of spirit guides then these which I am not aware of.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articl...-spirit-guides
Old 16-02-2024, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
I guess I was fooled
Spirit guides want us to grow. Sometimes that isn't easy. Be honest with yourself, how many good/easy times have you learned or grown from? Probably very few. We grow by overcoming.
We seem to live in a world where lies are becoming excepted, even sought just to make ourselves feel good. But that's not growth, lies kill and destroy regardless of how they make one feel. Like a tree, if you don't grow you die. That may be a little harsh, but at least it's honest.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I have two guides that have been with me since birth, they have been my protectors. There are two angel guides that have been with me through out my adult life. They are what I call my teaching guides. I have various other guides that come in and out of my life. I've asked for a specific kind of guide such as healing teacher/guide, and they come when I ask for them. When I do Reiki on a client, then my room usually gets filled with healing guides. I talk to them, ask questions and they usually answer me back. Some of my guides have very loving energy, while others are quite snarky and tell me like it is. I believe you can ask for new guides.
Old 04-04-2024, 01:49 AM
Master

Lioness. I’m afraid what NativeS has just said is totally correct in my opinion.