Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
There is no "after" life; existence is a continuity. Existence do not "begin" at birth and they do not "end" at death; birth/death are illusions. There is only change and transformation.

When the thing we call "me" is to "die," the particles I'm borrowing from the universe to make "me" will simply become part of some other existence. I do not own them. I'm borrowing them. The various atoms and molecules will transition on into the Great Cycle again once I'm "dead."

I agree we continue on.. so let me ask a different way... When your flesh dies and returns to earth where does your soul go?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 28-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaalis
What is the afterlife like? Well it generally varies for each and every individual on how they morally conducted and carried themselves during their "flesh lives".

I think I would agree.. Do you think there is a little more to it than that?

Old 28-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Well for people like Anthony of Padua or Job, dark energy seemed like a nightmare.

But then again those saintly people always ask God for the final test to see if they are truly unified to the Spirit.

I have heard some terrible stories of negative energy that completely consumed an entire living space or a person's mentality because they are taking the wrong path. Or dark entities bring negative energy unto a person's life or family.

There are just some entities out that you should never mess with or play with. I know everyone will say- "Well that is your perspective on negative energy because you fear it!" Well I am not talking about if someone slapped you in the face or spits at you or you're having a miserable and bad lifetime. I am talking about a spiritual thing that manifests from other people's negativity or darkness.

There are houses where the energy is bad because of gruesome murders that the house is either torn down or the people living in it are overwhelmed by fear. And if that place as dark entities roaming around it is even worse.

Thank you for sharing that was awesome info! What are your views on the afterlife?

Old 28-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Well for people like Anthony of Padua or Job, dark energy seemed like a nightmare.

But then again those saintly people always ask God for the final test to see if they are truly unified to the Spirit.

I have heard some terrible stories of negative energy that completely consumed an entire living space or a person's mentality because they are taking the wrong path. Or dark entities bring negative energy unto a person's life or family.

There are just some entities out that you should never mess with or play with. I know everyone will say- "Well that is your perspective on negative energy because you fear it!" Well I am not talking about if someone slapped you in the face or spits at you or you're having a miserable and bad lifetime. I am talking about a spiritual thing that manifests from other people's negativity or darkness.

There are houses where the energy is bad because of gruesome murders that the house is either torn down or the people living in it are overwhelmed by fear. And if that place as dark entities roaming around it is even worse.

Thank you for sharing that was awesome info! What are your views on the afterlife?

Old 28-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Toolite

I think I have gotten some great responses but, really want to hear the thoughts of individuals who think dark energy is not bad... I am wanting to understand what they believe happens after the death of flesh.

Old 28-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
thats interesting that you say life review with your guides..
Thank you for sharing.

Well, it makes sense to me. I am not aware of my chosen life path in the here and now. It will be revealed to me upon my arrival in the spirit plane. My guide and I will go over it and see what I did well, what I accomplished, what I royally screwed up, and what I chose to skip all together. Then, I will know what issues I need to work on so I can progress and get ready for my next incarnation. In the mean time I'll have a great time doing the other things I mentioned too!
Old 28-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Quintessence

Quote:
I agree we continue on.. so let me ask a different way... When your flesh dies and returns to earth where does your soul go?

I don't see "soul" the same way most people do. I don't believe in the traditional concept of individual, personal immortal souls. "Soul" is the sum total essence of an aspect of the universe. It cannot truly be understood as an individual, since all things are interrelated; it's complexity also means it cannot be fully described or understood. It includes the physical. If "your" flesh returns to the earth, so does part of your essence. Likewise, a legacy of "your" influence remains regardless of what happens to "your" body. Memories and ideas, for instance. The "you" is constantly undergoing change and transformation. Heck, the "you" is something of an illusion in the first place.

There are some more nuances beyond this, but they get paradoxical and I'm not sure I can explain them well because they are inherently wonky ideas to think about. Let's keep it simple for now.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
For those that think dark energy is not so bad.. I wonder what are your thoughts on the after life? What do you think your after life will be like? Really interested.

Dark energy, I don't believe in Light/Dark energy - energy is energy and neither nor. It's only the use we put it to or our perspective that makes it so but so-called dark has its uses. For instance, if you are just starting to see/sense dark energy and you can't deal with it, take it as a warning not to go any further until you can deal with it or you might find yourself in more trouble than you can handle. It can also be a motivator to learn how to handle it or find something inside yourself. It's also an indication to realise that the higher realms aren't all they're cracked up to be, that it might not always be sunshine and roses after all. I also find it curious that people say they are Enlightened but still choose to ignore so-called dark energies, perhaps if they sought to understand them better then they would be even more Enlightened and the dark energies wouldn't be so dark after all.

What happens in the after-life? I doubt any of us have any real idea what it will be like nor could ever really imagine the reality of it. Most of us have been spoon-fed images or have our own ideas what we would want it to be like, but somehow I'm guessing the reality will be very different. We can hardly imagine ourselves in the after-Life, never mind the rest of the Universe. What does pure consciousness look like?
Old 30-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
Well, it makes sense to me. I am not aware of my chosen life path in the here and now. It will be revealed to me upon my arrival in the spirit plane. My guide and I will go over it and see what I did well, what I accomplished, what I royally screwed up, and what I chose to skip all together. Then, I will know what issues I need to work on so I can progress and get ready for my next incarnation. In the mean time I'll have a great time doing the other things I mentioned too!

lol.. yeah. I believe the life review is with God though. Your path is given or revealed as you are living though.. but, sometimes we dont stop to smell the rose.. meaning we stay busy with our lives and surroundings that we dont take time to connect the dots and in that it reveals our purpose.

Old 30-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
I don't see "soul" the same way most people do. I don't believe in the traditional concept of individual, personal immortal souls. "Soul" is the sum total essence of an aspect of the universe. It cannot truly be understood as an individual, since all things are interrelated; it's complexity also means it cannot be fully described or understood. It includes the physical. If "your" flesh returns to the earth, so does part of your essence. Likewise, a legacy of "your" influence remains regardless of what happens to "your" body. Memories and ideas, for instance. The "you" is constantly undergoing change and transformation. Heck, the "you" is something of an illusion in the first place.

There are some more nuances beyond this, but they get paradoxical and I'm not sure I can explain them well because they are inherently wonky ideas to think about. Let's keep it simple for now.

That would be nice if our soul just turned to energy and blended into the universe.. that would joyful..but, unfortunately that is not what happens.. its a process after our flesh dies and some struggle for various reasons.. this is the piece I get to see..