Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2011, 03:29 PM
iklenic

Did I imagine my guide?

Hello, um im just asking for some help with working this out,
I was just meditating and bang in the middle the house phone rang I jumped out my skin, anyway, no number, it rang and was silent! grrrr!
anyway I started again, I wasn't in it very deep, and I asked to see a guide, as i feel i may have more than 1? she was just beautiful long stunning blonde wavy hair and in a hooded cloak and what looked like a leather kind of cuff on her wrist, long dress, and I asked who she was and my mind bounced back " im queen sarah of avalon" ???
Now I had no Idea this had been a mythical place until I just googled 10 minutes ago, I swear on my soul I had never known about this, it isnt an area of history that I have any strong feelings about (Arthur and the round table etc)
I know very little about myths, but in saying that.. what if it was my imagination?
shall I just trust this to be right and next time try meditating with the idea to contact her again ?

ahh I wish I had faith in what I feel/see !but i am very new to starting my spiritual journey hopefully with time :) x
Old 24-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Medium_Laura

Guides use our imagination. Trust it. Even if you "make up" what they wear or how they look, it's perfectly fine. That you talk to them and listen to them, that's the most important part!

Congratz! What's her name ?
Old 24-02-2011, 03:36 PM
iklenic

Hi Medium Laura, she Said "sarah" but could be spelt 'sara' i guess?, I have searched online lol ! if she was real, then I doubt she would be on the internet! always searching for validation ! :)
I think I will trust this :) I always imagined them to be male, but maybe that guide has moved on?
the only way i think this is genuine was when I asked "whats your name" it came immediately, no pause or space for thinking up a name bam straight away,
mmm food for thought :) x
Old 24-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Coming2

Good Morning iklenic!!

I just had to reply to your post because it reminded me so much of my main Guide, Rowena. I did not know anything about King Arthur and I certainly never heard the name before. It wasnt until I got online one night and googled it to find that Rowena was an Ascended Master and the picture of her looked exactly as I envisioned her in my mind.

I always tell people to just trust your gut in situations like yours. If it felt right and felt real then trust your inner self that what you experienced and saw was part of your truth and reality with YOUR Guide. It took me looking Rowena up online(expecting to find nothing) to truly believe that it was not my imagination.

I am excited for you!! You now have a name...not that a name is important...acknowledgment is truly the key when it comes to our Guides but to be able to feel a closer bond with her will really help you when you share your life with her.
Old 24-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by iklenic
Hi Medium Laura, she Said "sarah" but could be spelt 'sara' i guess?, I have searched online lol ! if she was real, then I doubt she would be on the internet! always searching for validation ! :)
I think I will trust this :) I always imagined them to be male, but maybe that guide has moved on?
the only way i think this is genuine was when I asked "whats your name" it came immediately, no pause or space for thinking up a name bam straight away,
mmm food for thought :) x

That's exactly how you know. It pops into your head. If you were "creating" her/them, you would bounce thoughts in your mind and more than likely would jump out of meditation (meaning you'd notice your foot itched, or that your eye was twitching etc.) I tell my students this... Right now I want you to imagine a red fire engine, see the lights, etc. See how your brain feels when you're forming thought? It doesn't do that when you are receiving from spirit. :)
Old 24-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish Sarah Means "Princess"

Quote:
I asked to see a guide, as i feel i may have more than 1? she was just beautiful long stunning blonde wavy hair and in a hooded cloak and what looked like a leather kind of cuff on her wrist, long dress, and I asked who she was and my mind bounced back " im queen sarah of avalon" ???

Hello Iklenic. "Sarah" (and Sara) means "princess." It all fits perfectly, in connection to royalty. Excellent job on making that spirit connection, and indeed trust in the power of your imagination. Imagination and intuition are counterparts; they go together.

Blessings
Kar
Old 24-02-2011, 05:25 PM
aKuna

That is what is called a guide...Actually it is your higher consciousness or essence Soul Self what ever you choose to call it...We perceive in our human-mind the forms that we best relate to so we can then begin to open to our higher consciousness (or what is called Higher Self) in comfort to get accustom to thinking from our higher mind. This is great ... relax and go with it...Enjoy
Old 24-02-2011, 07:33 PM
iklenic

I just want to thank everyone, I have never experienced such warm and helpful advice on a board before, infact, anywhere, Its amazing to get replies and help when I am still so new here,

I am going to go with it. I think that in time with dedication and if it all feels right, & I can contact her again, then I will know for sure :)

xx
Old 24-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
That's exactly how you know. It pops into your head. If you were "creating" her/them, you would bounce thoughts in your mind and more than likely would jump out of meditation (meaning you'd notice your foot itched, or that your eye was twitching etc.) I tell my students this... Right now I want you to imagine a red fire engine, see the lights, etc. See how your brain feels when you're forming thought? It doesn't do that when you are receiving from spirit. :)

Great advice - very re-assuring stuff and I will definately use this for myself in the future! Thanks so much. xx
Old 24-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
I just want to thank everyone, I have never experienced such warm and helpful advice on a board before, infact, anywhere, Its amazing to get replies and help when I am still so new here,

I am going to go with it. I think that in time with dedication and if it all feels right, & I can contact her again, then I will know for sure :)

xx

Great to hear of your meditation experience - well done for grabbing hold of your confidence Look forward to hearng more about your spiritual adventures. xx