Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Master

NG thats the image of the opposite of an 'alpha' male. It's a coward!!

note the game console.

If they dont feed the connection it can dissolve. they probably dont want it to dissolve. probably rather the other come back into the connection. If they dont 'feed' it. then it may never happen. Like keeping a ghost alive.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I found that over time the connection weakens. For the first 8 years of our separation I couldn't accept the idea of our separation as permanent. After that I was able to accept it and even felt angry with her at times. I realize now that I contributed to the games we were playing, so I can't really blame her. I hadn't heard from her since 1978 until the summer of 2016 when she left a message on my answering machine and emailed me in response to a letter I mailed to her in 2002. I discussed it in various threads here. I was wondering how some people could recognize their twin over the internet. We started talking by email a lot at first starting in 2016, but it gradually decreased over time. At first it seemed like talking to anyone else by email. Later, I fell in love via the emails and then began to fell this powerful energy feeling and thought I could even know when she sent me an email. She also sent me some recent pictures of her and I sent her some of me. The love would come and go. I was curious and wanted to observe it. When we didn't talk by email for a while the effect would decrease. I haven't heard from her since last Christmas and things seem to be more normal like they were before 2016. The connection is still there. I'm 60 years old and its still there. I can tell.

One thing I tried recently is a prayer and something else I can't remember about cutting the chords. This seemed to decrease the connection, but didn't make it go away completely.

Panic attack, I've felt it before. -> http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107662
That explains the running.

cutting the chords doesnt work unless you arent meant to be together for your mission or it's not the right lifetime. i tried it once and she came back to me. i know this isn't easy as i went through this too but you have to get to a point where the seperation doesnt hurt you anymore. but good god 8 years of seperation? the most i ever had was a month or two.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
NG thats the image of the opposite of an 'alpha' male. It's a coward!!

note the game console.

Oh i see, ok.

Quote:
If they dont feed the connection it can dissolve. they probably dont want it to dissolve. probably rather the other come back into the connection. If they dont 'feed' it. then it may never happen. Like keeping a ghost alive.

Yea i agree with what Rah nam said, when it comes to this too.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:53 PM
Master

my bedding is exactly like your white tiger avatar. Duvet and pillow cases. NG ^
Old 19-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Master

thats how in love with you i am. I sleep that close to you!
Old 19-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
my bedding is exactly like your white tiger avatar. Duvet and pillow cases. NG ^

Really haha, thats kewl.

Quote:
thats how in love with you i am. I sleep that close to you!

Thank you, sleep goodly.
Old 19-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account
You could treat it like a love addiction and treat it accordingly as though you are an addict and then see if a full personally stylised recovery program helps.

I know that you hate it when I mention templating but I personally have noticed in myself and others on this path can tend to have some love addiction type patterns... Which seeks to be another layer which begs to be acknowledged and released at some point...

Do you habour any subconcious residual fear as to what will happen to you if you were freed from the torment this connection appears to offer you?
If the whole point of these things is to get us eventually to healthy interdependent relationships it would make sense that at some point obssession and love addiction be addressed so that personal integrity and independence can be fostered.

You spoke a while ago about attachment styles... I'd suggest that it might help you to research your your own attachment style... It might have offer you some clues on how to free yourself up a bit.

I found a good holistic counsellor helps as well....
Old 21-05-2018, 03:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
To make a long story short separation was broken for a very short time and was ran away from .. again. Just long enough to get reconfirmation about some things from her and then without reason or why.. poof! i have learned that some runners dont change and they continue their self destructive behaviors and dont learn from them. She is one of them. There is only so much one can take before they have had enough.. and i have had enough of this!

I need to do something different this time around then what i have done before.

So what have any of you done that has worked well enough that you dont notice the connection anymore or that it is a bother in your lives?
So how much do you really want to move on? Sometimes we say these things but deep down we love the drama of it all, whether its good or bad...it still makes you feel alive. I'm sure when you've really had enough, moving on will be so easy...a conscious thought that is seriously meant is all you need.

It can also be just as easy to fan the flames again too, its just a choice.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:41 PM
Guide

No im all done with this and i dont even care about any of it at all. I have no fear of "losing" something when i have nothing to lose.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:08 AM
Experiencer

i'll be surprised if you actually can unless you weren't meant to be together this lifetime.the first time i thought about leaving my twin and was deadset on doing so my car mysteriously disapeared from my driveway.