Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 07-04-2022, 08:32 PM
Master
Personality disorders and schizophrenia and alternate lifes

Suspended animation is what it is: I can feel the switching of consciousness when I “fall asleep” but I’m questionable that I’m living a alternate life while “im sleeping” higher self ect—-

I expect this to become more prominent throughout reincarnation-

When I’ve teleported over felt the same consciousness take over{like it was living it’s life’s at the city’s I was teleporting from} I’ve had black outs {usually when I have a lump sum of money} that I can’t remember what I did.. and the time period is missing..

I’ve been diagnosed schizophrenic- but im interested in the ideas of split personality disorder or multiple personality disorders—-

I have the “atom of the abyss”- “carly” and “Spider-Man “

I know these higher selfs take over inertly to time and continuum—-

I bonded with Spider-Man back when I was first born… it seeped straight through my atom and spirit.. bonded like Lycra to my body shape- a little bit different body shape- less abs—- flatter stomach- higher or intuitively…

I think I’ve been switching intuitively to alternate selfs with a personality disorder—- the personality are all ready created in the fabric of my mind and being-

Trauma makes the switching happen more frequently…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 13-04-2022, 10:14 AM
Master
If God benefits so much from the suffering of every one who suffers, and we suffer more when we resist suffering and suffer more when we allow it to be as it is,
what hope is there ever for anything other than this, except a fake temporary relief launching into more suffering.

What is the point of all of that? I ask God "Please stop ALL OF THIS. PLEASE... HAVE MERCY. FOR THE SAKE OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE."

And nothing happens. I may believe that God is on my case. But suffering returns anyway always anyway again and again. No matter what I do or dont do, want or dont want.

Every bit of relief I have ever found and created deliberately and intentionally, is always eternally again and again filled with yet new again new and again new sufferings.

there seems to be no end to any of this! There HAS TO BE AN EXIT OR ESCAPE FROM ALL OF IT FOREVER. PERMANENTLY. Without endlessly reincarnating into yet more and more suffering.
It doesnt matter what I do or dont do. How good I am or not. Suffering always eternally keeps returning.

And then God says "You are not doing anything wrong. You cant get it wrong and you wont ever get it done. You will never achieve parmenent bliss like I am... NEVER EVER. ONLY I CAN BE IN PERMANENT BLISS."

Why is God this way? What purpose does all of this suffering serve except the God which benefits eternally from all of it?
Old 13-04-2022, 11:27 AM
If nothing happens when you pray to God for something, there can be a couple reasons...an easy one is -
if your cup is filled with something, there's no room to receive anything else in it!
Sometimes it is as simple as that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-04-2022, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
if your cup is filled with something, there's no room to receive anything else in it!
Sometimes it is as simple as that.
That reminds me of - the law of vacuum

Declutter or de-tangle from something of lower order to receive ones of the higher order
Old 13-04-2022, 04:54 PM
Ayana

But I’ve been able to control it to some degree

I keep a dream journal and I’ve been using self-hypnosis to try and control the frequency and duration of the switches-

I think I have MPD or DID-

I’ve been researching online and I found this site-

And I think my story is similar to some of the people on here-

I just wanted to share my story and see if anyone could relate-

Thank you for listening.
Old 13-04-2022, 05:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
If God benefits so much from the suffering of every one who suffers, ... And then God says "You are not doing anything wrong. You cant get it wrong and you wont ever get it done. You will never achieve parmenent bliss like I am... NEVER EVER. ONLY I CAN BE IN PERMANENT BLISS." ... Why is God this way?
Is God this way? Or is this just what you have projected onto your idea of God?

Peace
Old 13-04-2022, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayana
But I’ve been able to control it to some degree

I keep a dream journal and I’ve been using self-hypnosis to try and control the frequency and duration of the switches-

I think I have MPD or DID-

Can you elaborate? What type of things happened with the switching ? Have you achieved anything like in moon knight on Disney plus ~ he beat people up from his switch’s…

Many thanks

P.s: I’ve switched when I had a large amount of money ~ I didn’t know where it went: and while teleportation occurred: I feel it it happens when going to sleep- it’s paramount to me higher selfs are living a life also~ if the switch’s can be hardest with pain ect… sometimes pain makes you go unconscious ect and these lives are living the rest while your ‘unconscious’

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-04-2022, 12:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
If nothing happens when you pray to God for something, there can be a couple reasons...an easy one is -

the teacup analogy is a favorite of mine!

lao tzu called this, the benefit of the presence of what is absent.
Old 14-04-2022, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the teacup analogy is a favorite of mine!

lao tzu called this, the benefit of the presence of what is absent.

This is very fascinating

Although I connect the teacup analogy to the law of vacuum (empty ones of lower order to make room for the higher good)
Old 14-04-2022, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Is God this way? Or is this just what you have projected onto your idea of God?

Peace
TLDR:
Considering this, consistent meditation becomes as vital for the mental health as food is for the belly.

You are correct, when I suffer and feel bad, my mind seem to be unintentionally and unconsciously and undeliberately projecting all kind of negative thought forms unto everything, without me even realising it, in a negative self feedback loop that keeps getting worse.

It happens so gradually. The heart always catches it as negative emotion. And once enough negative emotions get triggered it reaches a point of no return, like a flame that is so big that it has to burn out, and nothing can be done except sitting it out.

It is very difficult to even notice that it is happening, when it is, except for negative emotion that is always present in those moments. But usually the emotional indication just feeds more negative projections, even tho mentally I know logically from experience that all those thoughts are fake, when negative emotion is present, but in the experience it all seems absolutely equally real as any other reality I have ever experienced. But in reality it is all faulty perceptions and misunderstandings, piling up, thought errors, indicated by negative emotion.

Like a snowball, once it starts rolling in the negative it becomes a huge unstoppable ball of negativity that keeps feeding itself and growing and I experience everything as suffering. One thought error leads to the next and the next and the next and before I know it, I think I am in hell, even tho in reality absolutely nothing is happening.

Better to prevent it, if I could find a way to do so. Meditation sometimes slows the momentum of my thoughts projecting negativity. Sometimes it becomes even too difficult to meditate. If the negative ball/momentum of the mind is already so big that thoughts start thinking themselves. Always better to meditate before it even has a chance of happening.

Meditate to grow an extra layer of clarity to protect me from thought errors when they occur, before they occur.

The weird thing is, I never realise that I don't have acces to clear thought in those moments. I think that I am free to think whatever I want and whatever I think becomes a negative thought without me even realising it. Fron my perspective its like the thought was always the same but it literally became bad and betrayed me, lol... without me even realising that I cannot even reach a positive thought, I think the positive became bad... It feels like those positive thoughts are negative and everything feels equally bad in those moments, without me even realising that it is all a projection of my mind and delusion.

In the past I could always count on meditation no matter what to clear the mind and keep it clear. Nowadays, even meditation is hard due to diminished ability to focus. But it is still always maybe even the only possible way to escape these psychosese, or prevent it.

Just gotta always care about the emotion and meditate to ensure the heart remains at peace. Or else suffer delusions of false suffering. Misperceptions. Distorted perceptions. Like a hidden negativity projector in the mind that cannot be noticed and becomes activated when negative emotion is there. Makes everything seem evil. In a very real way.

Very unhealthy too, and the negativity projector keeps becoming more profficient in fooling me whenever I let it on and ignore the fact that I feel negative emotion.

Considering this, consistent meditation becomes as vital for the mental health as food is for the belly.