Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Sharpie

Question A strange feeling from a stone

First post here :>

Anyways, yesterday I had gone into this nearby shop. In the counter they had many beautiful stones. One that caught my eye was a rainbow moonstone chakra. I don't know really that much about the stones. Citrine is what I typically always wear around my neck, and I know chakras are different.

I decided today to finally remove the citrine from my last remaining chain, and detach the strange chain with the small clear moonstone piece off the rainbow moonstone chakra. I then attached the chakra to the chain and decided to wear it. Immediately upon putting it on, I felt really strange. I'm still wearing it, and still feel strange.

My questions are,

Why does it feel strange to wear?
Why is this pendulum labeled as a chakra?
Is it okay to wear a chakra as a pendant?
Old 24-05-2011, 03:36 AM
nightowl

Sharpie,
It is always a good idea to cleanse and clear a stone that you have purchased. That may be all you need to do.

Is the feeling strange feeling a negative feeling or just an unfamiliar type of feeling? It could be your energy reacting to the energy of the stone.

My guess is they call it a charka stone because it represents one of the chakras. You can wear them but sometimes it depends more on how your own energy interacts with the stone. I would suggest cleansing it and then see if you still get the strange feeling. There are many here who have more knowledge on stones then I so you will get some wonderful responses. I hope this little bit helps some.

nightowl
Old 24-05-2011, 03:46 AM
Sharpie

sadly I did not have time to cleanse it. I needed to train my energy to adapt to it, as it only would except my Tiger's eye pendant and my citrine and amythest pendants. This one doesn't feel negative, it just felt strange. It felt like almost the equivalent of a small shock from a fake lighter. After that, it has felt like just a strange vibe. However I don't want to get rid of it. I wish to make it personally my own. Hopefully after a good moon cleansing on this moonstone, it shall feel not only cleansed but charged.

I'm thinking of placing it in a bowl of fresh water and setting it outside to see the results :>
Old 24-05-2011, 04:02 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpie
sadly I did not have time to cleanse it. I needed to train my energy to adapt to it, as it only would except my Tiger's eye pendant and my citrine and amythest pendants. This one doesn't feel negative, it just felt strange. It felt like almost the equivalent of a small shock from a fake lighter. After that, it has felt like just a strange vibe. However I don't want to get rid of it. I wish to make it personally my own. Hopefully after a good moon cleansing on this moonstone, it shall feel not only cleansed but charged.

I'm thinking of placing it in a bowl of fresh water and setting it outside to see the results :>

It will be interesting to see how it is after a cleanse. You know I had another thought. I am a believer in a person having what I like to call a power stone. It is a stone that when you handle it your body and spirit reacts in some type of physical way and if you do any energy work it will be a great conduit for your work. For me it is blue calcite. Anyway just a thought, this is how it works for me.
Old 24-05-2011, 04:30 AM
Sharpie

Your power stone hypothesis intrigues me. It would be rather amusing as a pure-blood Leo (That's what I label myself as, because I was born deep in the middle of the Leo period). A sun sign, fire type, with a rainbow moonstone as the power stone. However, I don't doubt this as a possibility.

I would like to make use of these stones as at the time, I've been using them for nothing more than cleansing the body, and using them to focus. Like my Tiger's Eye, which I had used to keep myself calm.
Old 24-05-2011, 04:41 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpie
Your power stone hypothesis intrigues me. It would be rather amusing as a pure-blood Leo (That's what I label myself as, because I was born deep in the middle of the Leo period). A sun sign, fire type, with a rainbow moonstone as the power stone. However, I don't doubt this as a possibility.

I would like to make use of these stones as at the time, I've been using them for nothing more than cleansing the body, and using them to focus. Like my Tiger's Eye, which I had used to keep myself calm.

Being in the sun sign and having a rainbow moonstone would make sense to balance your energy. With me blue calcite being a air element stone is my main power stone and my other lesser power stone which balances my energy is Zicite which is a fire element stone. These two stones are the ones I use in practice and rituals.
Old 24-05-2011, 05:03 AM
Master
I love my rainbow and white moonstone necklace I'm wearing right now. I think I'm going to switch it over to my clear quartz with amethyst ghost and hematite specks in it my husband bought for me.
Spiritlite
Old 24-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Sharpie

Amythest ghost? I haven't quite heard of that.

I'm trying to switch it up a bit as I'm always wearing my natural point Citrine pendant. It has always made me feel...like me I guess. It's hard to put into words
Old 24-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Sungirl

Sometimes the energy of a stone is so different to what we are used to they can feel strange.

This just means you are coming into resonance with it, something in you is changing.

Imho it is better to constantly exposing our energies to these stones that feel "strange" as it means we are growing and changing... which surely is what we are aiming for when we buy them, yes?

It's nice to go back to old friends and feel their familiar energy but we should always be pushing our boundaries and growing.
Old 24-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Sharpie

I decided that because it was too cloudy out, I removed the pendant from the chain and soaked it for an hour in ice cold water. I dumped it out, re-attached it, and decided to wear it to sleep.

I had a dream last night. It was just me wandering around. The moon shimmered some colors. I just enjoyed a lightly clouded moon-lit walk through my street