Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Krystal♥Kreation

Oh my!! this truly is a subject close to my heart!, I have for the past six months started making jewellery from the beloved crystals, I sit for hours and hours making it, it seems my love of this is taking off too as I have even been asked for orders for some things....just proves that what you love and feel passionate about really can take off, people just love the thought of wearing something pretty that can be of most benefit in healing ways too....to my mind this is just "perfect"...I would recommend doing this to all who has the urge to combine this decorative art with using the natural "gems" of Mother Earth :)
Old 18-05-2011, 01:29 AM
MoonDancer

I was thinking about how to do this, I would love to make jewelry out of the stone I have. You are right, I'd rather make one out of a stone that is already special to me than pay their high prices.
Old 25-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Cherub T

Also think of the satisfaction when someone compliments your piece and that you made it.

Does anyone have any of their creations to view?
Old 01-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Moonangel

I make lots of things out of gemstone beads already pre drilled, I used to order from a place called beads direct, but to be honest a string of their turquise beads once looked fake to me, so have started ordering from other places. I made my daughter a rose quartz with a love heart pendant with angel wings wrapped around it, she totally loves it, and always wears it. I use fishing wire as if its gonna hold a heavey fish, chances of it snapping are rare. I love crystals...