Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-06-2011, 01:21 AM
MoonDancer

When you don't cleanse

Have you noticed anything negative when you are around a stone that you haven't cleansed?
Old 04-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Dawn

Not really, except for getting the feeling of 'need to be cleansed', things don't feel 'comfortable' with a particular stone or crystal in my care.
Then again, I normally listen well enough to not let that go on for too long (since it's uncomfortable for everyone) before I take said stone or crystal and cleanse it.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:54 PM
scorpiowitch66

I agree with Dawn. Unless I have been near people who have are negative or in a large crowd...
Old 04-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Sungirl

I haven't cleansed a crystal in years and they are all as beautiful as the day I adopted them... They still step forward to work with a client in a crystal healing session.

I have "pampered" them in gratitude for working with me, or simply because they have asked me to, but I have not been asked to cleanse them in a long time.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Ascender
Maybe it depends on what you use it for?

I normaly clean mine depending on how i feel Mine usely works best after a good clean, but all in all, I never had a negative feeling or any sort when I dont clean them every five or so days. Two weeks is the longest ill wait to clean mine. (just becouse I like to, makes them really silky soft, and I have the best experances the first time I use mine after a good clean. And also cuz I hate for important things become dirty and lay around like that.)
Old 07-06-2011, 04:26 AM
Administrator
Hello

For me it would depend on where they have traveled with me or what work I might have been doing. Being a Medium I am so so aware of the need to make sure cleansings are done and that protections are in place where needed.

Like all things intentions on what one is using them for is a part of it. Too like all things crystals give out as much as they take in. I use the rule would we go a week without a personal bath ( well some maybe ), so why would we ingore our tools that aid us .

Lynn
Old 07-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Sungirl

Lynn, there are some amazing people out there co-creating amazing things with stone spirits and they never "cleanse" them.

I think our experience of stone spirits is very connected to our own personal beliefs. We manifest in line with our beliefs and if we believe that crystals are "tools" that need "cleansing" then our experience will be in line with that.

My beliefs are that the stone spirits are not influenced by outside energies, those that they come up against they deal with as advanced enlightened souls. This means they don't need cleansing. And this is what I experience.

I often ask them if they need cleansing or anything at all, particularly after doing a healing when I am putting them back with the others. Almost every time they say they are fine.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:11 PM
sunshineofthesoul

For me when I do not cleanse my Crystals they feel dull, if I use my Quartz Pendulum with out cleansing it first for example when I ask a question the swinging motion seems short and slow but when I ask it a question after its been cleansed the swinging motion is fast and wider there is more energy to the swinging motion.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Sungirl

have you worked with a non-crystal pendulum? Do you notice any difference?