Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-05-2022, 12:53 PM
re post #10 :)

Rah nam...i loved reading your post. Rem, its always good, on this Forum anyway , to add
'in my experience'.
Just as if someone said, "Angels absolutely do not exist'..I would tell them, "Please add
I beleive or I think or imo or As I understand it, is a good one."
Why? We have some very impressional people here...they may accept anything as fact...if said as fact. Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-05-2022, 03:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Even on this forum, there are several, including at least one of the administrators, who is part of the angelic fraternity.

That's a very funny post. Do you mean Lynn or Annonafox? Because Clover is gone. And I think NS is an Admin now possibly.
Old 28-05-2022, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
That's a very funny post. Do you mean Lynn or Annonafox? Because Clover is gone. And I think NS is an Admin now possibly.
Rah nam? Why dont you pm pixiedust your answer.
And yes, Native spirit is an Admin...Clover never was.
And Adrienne, well, we all loved her so much, now passed...a Mod.

**And while I'm at it...not everyone will see this ..BUT, in case BigJohn needs our prayers, since he was having heallth issues ...lets send
prayers or good thoughts!
He has been absent quite awhile now.
Maybe some supportive pms...for when he recovers? (I mean, hopefully that is the situation!! Gee whiz...)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-05-2022, 12:25 PM
Master
Pixie, I would not answer this question.
Old 29-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Master
I was only thinking about BigJohn this morning, not seen him on here recently - I didn't know he was ill - prayer from me...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-05-2022, 02:04 AM
Master

I found out BigJohn was not well because he put in a thread on death and afterlife that he nearly died. I hope he is fine but perhaps we will never know.
Old 30-05-2022, 03:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I found out BigJohn was not well because he put in a thread on death and afterlife that he nearly died. I hope he is fine but perhaps we will never know.

I'm new here, never got to meet BigJohn, but I hope he is well. Would like to hear about him.
Old 02-06-2022, 11:24 PM
Knower

I believe angels are real for 3 reasons, all of which I'll elaborate on.

Firstly, like most people, I've had some incredible synchronicities which have blessed me in the right way, at precisely the right moment. I believe I've been helped a lot of times by an invisible force working behind the scenes, which I believe is an angelic realm.

Secondly, I speak with them. Occasionally I ask them for a sign that they're around. They always respond, and it's always with a feather. I've had feathers land on my lap when I've been sat outside, straight after asking them a question such as "should I take this path in life?". Two weeks ago I asked them for a sign that they're around. I then took a walk through a park. A white feather drifted down from the sky, and landed a few meters from me. The most impressive one was a time I asked them for a sign going to bed one night, and when I woke up, a small white feather was tucked into an item of clothing on my chair. This was inside!

Thirdly, I have a friend who is a medium, a good one, and she is constantly in touch with angels and spirits. Her energy attracts them. Her phone is full of photos of indoor mists, orbs, balls and streaks of light across various rooms, and human faces stretched across walls and floors. She has videos of orbs rushing at her when she invites them to do so, and tea-light candles with 8 inch flames. Anyway, one night in 2018 I was with her in her room. The energy was really intense that night. All of a sudden, the circle of light cast by a candle on the ceiling very deliberately moved to the corner of the ceiling, then traveled halfway across the room, as if being forced. It was most unnatural. At the moment it stopped moving we both saw an intense flash of white light, as if a camera flash went off. Then it did it again, and the circle of candlelight returned to its original, natural position. My friend told me she'd asked her angels to show themselves to me, and that's how they did it. At the same time my friend said her whole ceiling was covered in thousands of pink sparkles, which she said were angels, but I couldn't see those. This is the only time I've seen such a flash of light like this, where there was no obvious source, and one of the most paranormal experiences I've ever had. But it was enough to convince me. She was totally unfazed, but I was speechless. I've never doubted the existence of another realm, angels, or consciousness surviving physical death since.
Old 03-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Welcome here, Bluto!

Old 03-06-2022, 08:26 AM
Guide

I too Bluto feel that there is an invisible force working behind the scenes. Something that cannot be ignored. Many signs and synchronicity's too when I look back at my life.

Welcome to the forum BTW,