Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-07-2023, 04:47 PM
Newbie ;)

My wife and her Twin Flame Affair

My wife recently had an inappropriate relationship (I consider it an affair - she doesn't) with who shes thinks is her Twin Flame and it has caused me a lot of pain, jealously, and anger. It is a very complex situration so let me give some background.

We have been married for 20 years. She is 50 and I am 47 and we have 2 kids (16 and 6). We moved 2.5 years ago and my son made a new best friend (same age as my son). He came from a bad home life and he lived with us on and off for 2 years. From day one my wife said there is something about him and that she felt she was meant to help him. He was integrated into our family and she considered him a son. I evently even felt like he was a son to me.

But this last February, I found out that they were having an inappropriate relationship. My son told me he walked in on them having sex. My son also looked through his phone and found that he had recorded them having sex. My son didn't tell me at first as they confronted him and said it was a one time thing / mistake and not to tell me as it would ruin our family. He said he caught them a couple more times and had enough and he finally in mid February, told me and showed me the video that he found on his phone.

I sat on the info for a few days trying to figure out how to approach it and gather more detail. I finally sat down with her when no one else was home. I started by asking her if there was anything going on / anything inappropriate. I pointed out how they seemed to be more touchy / feely and she blew that off. I told her I saw them holding hands under the table and she said its ok to hold your son's hand. At that point I asked one more time if there is anything I should know and she said no. So I then proceeded to show her the video and ask if it was her. At first she said it could have been altered but she finally adminted to it and said it was one time. I told her our son caught them at least 3 times (and I had audio of them having sex a fourth time). The worst part is, I was in the house the night they video was recorded, in the next room and I believe my daughter was asleep in the bed they were having sex in (we had been sleeping in seperate rooms as my daughter still likes sleeping in our bed and I tend to snore and wake my daugher up all night).

After I confronted her, my son came home with who he thought was his best friend, and i told him to get his stuff and he was no longer welcome in my home. She told him I knew everything. The kid was high (big drug problem with him and his family) and kind of appologiezed and said he appreciated me and what I had done / provided for him.

The days ahead were rough as she continued to see him. He would come out to the car in the morning when she dropped my daughter off at school. He would come out after school and ask for a ride home. She also continued to buy him and his family food (they couldn't afford food and drink for their household). She told me that she was just doing it as they couldn't afford things but I knew something more was up. I told her she needed to pick me or him and she wasn't sure what she wanted. I moved out for 4-5 days and she finally asked me to come back as she picked me and our family.

But she was still helping him and his family out with food and water / drinks. I thought something was funny so I put a recording device in her car and recorded a few days. The start of every recording session I could tell he was mad at her, wouldn't talk, and she would say things like "do you not want to have this relationship". But by the end of the recording (90 mins or so) they would be talking about her divorcing me and taking half my money and the house. She would drop him off and he would say I love you about 50 times, you could hear kissing, he would say he wanted to get in her pants and touch her down there.

I confronted her about it and she said the conversaions I heard was taken out of context. She told me she was slowly letting him down / backing away as she thought he would kill himself but I said there was no talk of that, rather I heard other conversation and them kissing and even heard her say "no, give me a real kiss". I said that is not taken out of context!

While this was going on, there were rumors going around the school, his aunt said she drove by where he was living and saw her car at his house and saw them making out. She even stopped and confronted them. The uncle (who has guardianship) called the school and said something weird was going on so the school had the on-site law enforcement officer confront her in the morning saying that after she dropped off my daughter she needed to drive away. I am kind of friends of the uncle and he messaged me saying that my wife might get arrested as the school knows she was having relations with a 16 year old student.

I talked to the principal and she said the law enforcement officer was filing a report but she didn't know and couldn't tell me what kind of report or what would happen. The school law enforcement officer kept him from going to her car in the morning and she finally stopped giving him a ride home after school.

It was after this she finally said she read about twin flames and swears that what his is and why she felt she had a connection with him and adminted she made a mistake and let things go too far. She still won't come completely clean about what happened, still says they only had sex once or twice but I keep reminding her that our son caught them 3 times and I have audio recording of a fourth.

I think things are improving between us but we have not had sex yet (haven't since November of last year) and I think she still thinks about him a lot (not romantically but more like a son again). She was wearing his necklace for awhile and I finally asked her to stop wearing it. She did but keeps it in her jewlery box and I can tell she gets it out almost everyday (not sure what she is doing with it), she carries something in her purse that has his name on it, and she still has some of his other items in a drawer in her dresser (supposedly she is just holding it for him as he has no place to keep it as he sleeps on the floor now at his grandpa's house).

My concern is, is she using his necklace and other items to send / receive vibes from him? Should I be concerned about this? We fight at least once a week over this and she said I don't understand, and of course I tell her she doesn't understand how i feel and what I am going through. I love her and don't want to loose her. She is here but there is no physcial intimacy betwen us...I only get a good night kiss. I told her I miss her touch and intimacy (and it doesn't even have to be sex right now....just a hug and more then a peck of a kiss would suffice as we rekindle our relationship).
Old 20-07-2023, 01:15 PM
Master
Maybe there are people that can channel the energy but it does take practice.. it all depends if your wife has a strong bond with said lad or not..

I’m sorry about your situation- it must be really infuriating!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-08-2023, 01:01 AM
Ascender

This is disgusting. I hope your wife faces the appropriate legal charges. She needs treatment and she needs to be kept away from minors. She took advantage of a child and that is never ok.
And if I was you, I would sit down with myself and figure out what was wrong with me that I still want to be with someone like that.
Old 23-08-2023, 05:03 AM
Master
I think once people get a 'twin flame' idea in their head, they love that idea more than anything else. It might be a good idea to put your son first at this stage.
Old 24-08-2023, 03:30 PM
Suspended
Master