Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-04-2023, 11:40 PM
Suspended
Master
parallel/simultaneous lives, split incarnations

The first time I heard of something like this was when I read the book Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton, where its refered to as parallel lives.

Here they're refered to as simultaneous lives or split incarnation. I wonder if both TFs and parallel/simultaneous lives or split incarnations exist.

Quote:
Why would your soul choose to be in more than one place at one time? Isn’t this life enough to deal with?
There are two reasons. The first is that we have a rapidly expanding population. To prevent a huge imbalance between young and old souls, the older ones choose to have multiple simultaneous lives in several locations, rather than just one.
The second reason or, perhaps, a benefit of the first, is an opportunity for extra growth. If your soul can make significant spiritual progress in just one incarnation, imagine what can be achieved with five virtually simultaneous lifetimes?

https://ainsliemacleod.com/living-mu...taneous-lives/

https://www.reincarnationresearch.co...t-incarnation/
Old 24-04-2023, 09:50 PM
Master

This is a little bit outside of my logic/mental comfort zone haha but here goes;

I often have insights about people in my soul family existing on different timelines. Often, I recieve intuitive guidance from future timelines from these people who simultaneously exist now and in a future timeline.

I have heard some people view it as a choice point, where we are constantly being presented with options, sometimes I come to a major crossroads or one of these choice points where I can activate the vortex, choose a specific outcome and use the merkabah to travel into the timeline and close all the other timelines out.

This is typically done in the background of my day to day life because I have stuff to do like wash the dishes and clean the car,.feed the cat

Also, if nothing else, it makes a good fictional story with elements of psychological truth to it about conciousnessly choosing and aligning to chosen outcomes.
Old 24-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Master

From my logical perspective hehe

I'd be inclined to say that it is quite as simple as making decisions and conciously creating with the desired outcomes for self and co creating with others if they want to be involved/included.

I am energetically sensitive to loved ones and my loved ones are energeticlly sensitive to me; every day we are all presented with choice points and these choices appear to exist in "alternate realities".
Once a choice is made, definitely, then those other choices can close out so that all the energy fields of self (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual) can align to that choice point.

Voila... then you can open up another can of worms or choice points and start the process all over again for infinity hehe
Old 26-04-2023, 01:35 PM
Master
Great information..

I definitely believe we can be two places at once-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-04-2023, 07:52 PM
Tedmil

I once had a type of premonition for an event that could never happen. After I was already close with a particular woman I was able to see a glimpse of what it would be like had I not met her. I wrote down her name and seen her nametag frequently. Yet, her last seemed to inexplicably change as if their was two parallel realities.
Old 28-04-2023, 02:36 AM
Suspended
Master
I was thinking that if both TFs and simultaneous/parallel lives or split incarnations exist then maybe if its planned for you to incarnate with and meet your twin then maybe you have only one life at this time.
Old 29-04-2023, 02:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I was thinking that if both TFs and simultaneous/parallel lives or split incarnations exist then maybe if its planned for you to incarnate with and meet your twin then maybe you have only one life at this time.

Probably... if you go by the standard logic of twin flame/ twin souls... divine consort.
If you're one soul in two bodies with the intention of ascending to the final destination of unity conciousness then it would make sense that you'd incarnate into the same timeline for this purpose. What would be the point otherwise???

Plenty of timelines which went beforehand with multiple incarnations of yourself to just to keep going round and round in circles in this giant wheel? I doubt it. It Doesn't fit the narrative.

What would I know though hehe...
I'm just me, hanging out as myself in the great big primordial soup of creation. I've got nowhere better or worse to be.

My guess is as good as any others :-D
Old 29-04-2023, 10:17 PM
Suspended
Master
Philosophical Ghostbusters
https://existentialcomics.com/comic/495

Some philosophy on copies or clones.
https://existentialcomics.com/comic/1
Old 28-08-2023, 09:54 PM
Suspended
Master
Are Transporters Murder Machines? (& More Weird Questions!) - Jimmy Akin's Mysterious World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvphrUR8sM8