Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-08-2019, 12:24 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Battles/Possession by Lower Entities QA

Good day,

I wanted to take some time to connect to a community in order to share my current experience. I am currently battling with a spirtual parasite. This is a common occurance among many within this community and something I believe we all have to go through or have already experienced throughout a lifetime.

I open this up for anyone to share any stories they have themselves have gone through or if anyone has any questions for me, on my own experiences, for me to answer any questions related on this topic.
Old 25-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Experiencer
Hello hello.
How do you know, that the parasite is spiritual? U use some kind of special technique to define it?
So you write about how this is general and common in this community is this you or your parasite speaking, that you have to go through this, because i think it is not like this.
How it is like to live with parasite and do you have to feed it, lets say like pet and how do you do it?

Thanks.

Bye.
Old 25-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Experiencer
Oh why not the topic? The spiritual communities always have some that are genuine and some that aren't. And for the above poster, you are probably having one too if you have that kind of reaction to block off some poster when he is *politely* asking for advice, and he might even be already to the desperate venge of falling off.

You have been treating him rudely and you are very intrusive and impolite. Please be considerate to others. Otherwise you will be a parasite to everyone else around you without needing a spiritual possession.

Ok back to the topic, and back to the topic post. Ignore that person lol. He needs some positive thoughts. I post firstly is to let others that are scared of the above reply to open up if they want to, and not if they don't, so everyone here can express themselves freely consider that the above type of posts do not exist.

But really --- such topic is an issue that is personal to begin with. Some of them knew they are in trouble with such entity and are battling with one. Given the circumstances they are in in terms of power, you are NOT gonna be able to win against them, no matter what, and those who can win against them are either christian priests, which I have problem penetrating them too, and others are those who are masters in the darker realm. If you aren't, then it will always be sheer willpower to not to fall against them, but for kids, they don't know of such stuff, and they can be easily possessed, ending up working for the "spirituality" the paraside wants them to be, and got their life stolen by them without realizing that the spirit is not part of him or her at all.

You can if you want, bring it to my private message inbox. If you do so, I will be waiting for your pm.
----------------

And in addition to this, which is what I thought of suddenly, of how to combat the possession - you need a heart, and especially a kind heart and a strong will to begin with. Eventually with spiritual possession, even when you grow up later, the heart will not ever change if you are the one to hold to it, and will be more and more apparent when you start learning about your true self. By doing so, you will start to notice the incoherent of the feeling you have received, which you though it was yourself, and how you actually feel inside. This will be the start of getting your heart to be more in sync with your body and mind, which they have taken away by stirring you somewhere that you might or might not know of, such as exchanging your heart with abilities or sensibility etc, (and having you proud of that type of power perhaps. Note some powers are "given" by them and some aren't). And you will be starting from there. Nothing can ever replace a heart.
Old 25-08-2019, 07:04 PM
BlackfoxNZ

1, Spiritual parasites to exist, I used to have one attached on the left side of my head and still have a energetic scar from it, it was quite difficult to get rid of as once i managed to get it unstuck the hole it had created within my energetic fields would prevent me from quickly healing the area and because I was unable to heal and close the area I could just keep reattaching,

2, Johnathanrs what are your experiences with parasites on a energetic/spiritual level?
Old 25-08-2019, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Good day,

I wanted to take some time to connect to a community in order to share my current experience. I am currently battling with a spirtual parasite. This is a common occurance among many within this community and something I believe we all have to go through or have already experienced throughout a lifetime.

I open this up for anyone to share any stories they have themselves have gone through or if anyone has any questions for me, on my own experiences, for me to answer any questions related on this topic.
What kind of parasite?
Human, Extraterrestrial, etc.?
What are the symptoms?
What have you done so far?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-08-2019, 12:34 AM
Master
Christianity defines 2 types of parasites, succubi and incubi, low level sexual type spirits, I have come across one of these once and believe they exist. I can't explain it though.
Old 26-08-2019, 03:34 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Christianity defines 2 types of parasites, succubi and incubi, low level sexual type spirits, I have come across one of these once and believe they exist. I can't explain it though.

To me (someone who doesn’t believe in any religion) succubi and incbi are not parasites themselves, they are the name of the method of energy extraction from a target source
Old 26-08-2019, 04:09 AM
Master
Incubi and succubi are really just one resource for exploring the topic of parasitic entities to me, there are people who have examined this issue and found that there is something going on. The entity I came across fitted the highly sexualised nature that the Christian church reports as well, but there might be many more entities than these two sorts.

If you prefer to imagine incubi and succubi as referring to a method of extraction no problem, entities are not the domain of only Christians.
Old 27-08-2019, 04:43 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
How do you know, that the parasite is spiritual? U use some kind of special technique to define it?
None.

Quote:
So you write about how this is general and common in this community is this you or your parasite speaking, that you have to go through this, because i think it is not like this.
Everyone has a different perception of reality. My truth isn't your truth.

Quote:
How it is like to live with parasite and do you have to feed it, lets say like pet and how do you do it?
When I first made contact with it, I did it through possession. How are you doing against your own inner-demon?
Old 27-08-2019, 04:54 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
But really --- such topic is an issue that is personal to begin with. Some of them knew they are in trouble with such entity and are battling with one. Given the circumstances they are in in terms of power, you are NOT gonna be able to win against them, no matter what, and those who can win against them are either christian priests, which I have problem penetrating them too, and others are those who are masters in the darker realm. If you aren't, then it will always be sheer willpower to not to fall against them, but for kids, they don't know of such stuff, and they can be easily possessed, ending up working for the "spirituality" the paraside wants them to be, and got their life stolen by them without realizing that the spirit is not part of him or her at all.

Someone has a strong heart chakra. The generator of the body. Heh

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. I don't agree with your belief that I cannot win against them. I have been raped so many times by them that it doesn't matter to me anymore - however, it does take a strong will and strong enough chi to overpower them. There are some tricks that might help out though.

I would like to offer a cool invention that I was taught by higher guides. Enjoy this secret technique.

The true power of meditating by bringing your hands together isn't just formal. When you hold your hands up to give light to someone, you are in essence, channeling this source from your inner divine world. Instead of doing that externally, do it internally. Focus on projecting it in a 360 direction, as you enter into your own mind. The hands come together to generate it all forms. Much like a battery with cables that is being connected. Give light to each hand from your sacral or gut area. By giving light to all areas, there is nowhere for the lower entities to attach. If you can sense your outer auras, project the light everywhere to all parts of you, like those parts of your body are giving light to everything. When you master it, that is when the magic happens. I haven't mastered this technique, but I have experienced glimpses. It's quite wonderful.

I don't know if this tip will work, but I imagine that instead of my hands are giving light to someone, all parts of my being are giving lights to everything. =}