Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-09-2019, 05:27 AM
Master
Work, Penitence and spider dream

I dreamt I went back to work and there was loads of work to catch up with. Barb asked me to make up 5 lots of sandwiches and some cakes. There were packs of icing to lay on top and decorate the cakes. I done them all in an hour but realised I forgot one bunch of sandwiches so I started to make them quickly. I was being shadowed on my first call back to make sure I was doing ok. I was writing everything down and then was going to fill it out on the computer as this person was sitting at my pc. I saw afterwards they marked my feedback negatively because of this, saying I didn't know how to do it properly. But I did, I was just choosing to do it this way as he was in my way. Also the way they wrote had errors and was really unintelligent. Then I sat down in the lunch area with two men and they ignored me at first, then we started talking. We ended up on a bus with another girl. The weather changed dramatically to a ferocious storm approaching. My dad sent me a picture asking if he should do the lottery or get out of the storm. I sent him back a picture of the sky. When we got off the bus it was me, two guys and the girl. There was a man hunting us down and would pick off one person at a time. It was like judgement and each time I thought he would pick me but he didn't. We would run into cages to be protected but the others would run ahead and close the door and I would think they are leaving me out to die but they would let me in. I saw the painful ways the others would meet their death. Like the woman was laid down and had a pen type device pushed into her carotid artery and died. One of the men was swallowed into a pit of pain I can't remember what it was, like ice of fire. Then I was transported from this situation and everything changed. The mood was bright, sunny, warm and peaceful. I saw an older woman that felt like me who was happy and whole. She told me that I've already paid my penitence and that what I saw won't be my fate. I was relieved! Then I was in bed and woke up with those thick woven spider webs above my head above my bed. I moved away and looked at it. It looked so thick and like a web trail of dust. I could see a big spider in there and it looked like there were other ones. I thought to myself I must clean that when I get back home.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Yaoughta

This dream seems to indicate quite a few things and I suspect it was the last dream you had before waking for the day because while they an be quite revealing, sometimes it is a bit of everything going on including the kitchen sink thrown because why not? The workplace part seems like typical anxiety over workplace procedures and changes or perhaps just feeling overwhelmed or questioning from within whether or not you could actually keep up. The negative review might indicate a persistence on your part to do things your way and an unwillingness to do things you feel are silly or trivial. Perhaps you don't like feeling mirco-managed and feel how things get done are not as important as to whether they get done or not. Does it matter if all the correct procedures and processes were followed? Depends on who you ask, but normally they're designed for quality control and consistency.

The second aspect of the dreams seems to focus on perception of self, negative thinking and prosperity. From the feel of the dream, it sounds like you've been through a bit of a rough patch, so much so, that when your father, (your higher male energy) asks if he should play the lottery, you send back a picture of the stormy sky. Then the dream shows perceived pain and struggle until your wiser wisdom self (the old woman) tells you that you've paid your penitence. Cobwebs can represent long forgotten or neglected areas that need cleaning, but spiders are generally a positive sign. They represent patience and artistry as every web is different and they use their resources and know how to build their reach expanding out from themselves and wait for good things to come to them. Since the spider above your head has babies, this could indicate new ways of thinking, processing and or influence indicating expanding your perceptions and opening your heart to change.

Last edited by Yaoughta : 03-10-2019 at 12:12 AM.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:01 AM
ImthatIm

Very cool dream.
I love the way Iktomi the spider communicates.
They can be tricksters at times.