Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Master

It may have been me that said "you just talk to them, they will hear".
You can address them in prayer , thought , or verbal conversation.
If you are asking for specific help with something then you do need to verbally ask for their help or they are powerless to intervene.
But you will ALWAYS be heard .
You have to trust in this and be open to recieving their help and guidance which sometimes comes in unexpected ways.
Old 13-10-2023, 04:04 PM
Knower

Yes, it is that easy and that simple. Which is why you have all the questions. When things are simple, our mind goes into overdrive thinking it can't be so. But it is.

So to speak with the, you don't have to speak out loud unless you want to. You can talk to them any way you'd like. You can have a conversation with them, you can pray, you can send them love feelings.

One thing to keep in mind is to be honest. If your heart is heavy, let them know and let them know why. They can't help you if you don't share what's really going on. And they WANT to help.

The other thing to keep in mind is to build a relationship with them. An easy way to do this is to say good morning to them each morning, and good night each night.

I find meditating to be the best way to grow your connection with them. Calm your mind and body, invite them in, and ask them to show you signs or if there is anything they'd like to share with you. Sit with them for a few minutes, thank them, and then be on your way. You will get answers either in meditation, or within 3 days through other means like signs, conversations, books, feelings, aha moments, etc.

Once you've done this a few times, you'll know what it feels like to get messages from them. And then you'll hear them throughout the day as well.

It seems hard, but really the only hard part is trust. And that can be achieved through good mornings and good nights, meditating with them, and enjoying the signs that show up!
Old 15-10-2023, 07:24 AM
Master

Exactly txsha, I did that, built up a relationship with the angels and then look what happened ...
I fell in love with AA Michael LOL...
Old 18-10-2023, 04:54 AM
Master
In my opinion, you can talk to Angels and they can talk back. Some people don't seem to pose questions so they might be reluctant to speak out.

The best is when they converse.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-10-2023, 07:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee_Brian
The triune god of the Bible requires you to open with, "Father in heaven" and close with, "In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." I do wonder if angels too have a specific protocol.

Hi BB, no protocols needed to reach God or angels. Humans made up the protocols.

Perhaps it is time we drop the common perception of what God and angels are.

As Nikola Tesla had uncovered, to find the secrets to the universe think in terms of energy, vibration, and frequency.

Ice, water, and steam are the same thing vibrating at different frequencies.

What if God and angels are respectively highest and high vibration multi-dimensional quantum energies and much more?

Energies that can at will be anywhere and everywhere in multiplicities, existing in everything from the smallest of the small to the biggest of the big such that human concepts of time and space don’t exist.

Energies that are all connected, intertwined, and entangled such that human concepts of hierarchy and superiority don’t exist. There are no archangels that rank higher than normal angels. We have hierarchy here and so we extended what we know to the spiritual realm and created archangels.

Interestingly, parts of the human body are multi-dimensional quantum energy receivers and transmitters.

It is how God and angels know our thoughts and prayers before we verbalized them. No protocol needed. They know by connection and entanglement of multi-dimensional quantum energies.

Expressing our thoughts and prayers verbally is only for the benefit of our physical human body to hear them by sound.

All the best!
Old 18-10-2023, 10:07 PM
Master

There is a protocol for contact with the spirits, angels, guides, and the other beings of the spirit planes. But the shape of it matters not, only the intent. You need to voice your desire to communicate. Yes, you can think it too if you wish, in clear words. Think of it as a polite way to start a conversation so the others in the room will know who you are trying to talk to. "I would like to speak with ..." works fine. But it isn't just a stone you throw in a direction. You also open yourself to communication, like opening a window in a wall. So you close it afterwards either you talked with someone or not; "Goodbye for now" is fine. The language you use don't matter, the exact phrases don't matter, the intent and the direction matters. You are a soul temporarily in a living body, and your soul is the address and source of all your communication within the spirit world. You make a call, and those it is meant for will see it and who is calling - if they have time right then to take the call, they might.
Old 27-10-2023, 04:52 PM
Newbie ;)

According to Kryon (channeled by Lee Carroll)
all we have to do is ask.
Since we have free will
they can't do anything
unless we ask
but they are always there.
Having said that
I haven't 'heard them'
but I find it soothing
to know they are there.
Old 30-10-2023, 05:16 PM
Seeker

You can always communicate with them - they hear you all the time.

But the main & more difficult part in my mind is receiving. To receive their messages, you should learn to be calm, letting go, or be in inner peace - that´s all some kind of being in the receiver mode.

In the last few weeks I got 2 messages from them. One was in a dream and the other one just popped into my mind after waking up and laying in the morning in my bed.

Both were answers to questions I had. And these answers were really simple and clear on point.

So i guess the main point on this whole issue should be more focused on receiving, because they are answering our questions and requests all the time.

Often they sent us answers, but we forget them or we are to unnconscious to recognize them.