Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-09-2023, 08:50 AM
Seeker

St. Expedite didn't answer my prayer. I'm kinda scared. What do I do next?

Hey Sfers. I just wanted to know from anyone that has ever dealt with working with saints (or St Expedite to be specific) what advice you might have if you feel like your request was not answered by them.

I recently asked St. Expedite if he could provide financial relief for me as I have an insane amount of debt to pay off and it's hard for me to save money as a result for rent & other essentials. I respectfully asked St. Expedite if he could get a certain amount of money to me by Sunday, September 10th 2023 (I asked him on Thursday last week). I poured my heart out in my prayer and was truly sincere and respectful. I tried opening an avenue to recieving financial relief by playing the lottery several times between Thursday and Sunday. I made sure not to provide any offerings beforehand (except for a glass of water and rose petals) until he provided financial relief as a lot of people recommend not giving him his desired offerings until he gives you your request.

Also, out of precaution, I made sure to be specific and ask him for financial relief in a way that keeps me and my loved ones safe. I promised him 3 slices of pound cake, red wine, some coins and public testimonies on various Youtubers comments sections in my prayer as well. I don't know if maybe I promised him too little for what I feel like I need.

I didn't end up recieving anything since the Sunday (on Sept 10th). My situation is kinda bad enough that I can't afford to play the lottery anymore (I'm trying to budget for the week and have already spent a whole lot on lottery tickets). Also, just one day after I prayed to him, a family member of mine got injured so bad that they had to go to the emergency & get stitches. Aso, I got stung by a bee the next day afterwards (Sunday). I know these could be isolated incidents but I just hope it's not a bad sign that he doesn't want to work with me.

I'm a little scared now. I don't know what to do Is it safe for me to take down the altar that I set up for him? I just don't want him to feel offended or anything and then cause something bad to happen in my life). I understand that he could just be late for the date I asked my request for and he could still be, very well, in the process of providing me financial relief but would me taking down his altar change his mind?

Last edited by Panorama361 : 11-09-2023 at 11:58 PM.
Old 27-11-2023, 08:15 AM
Experiencer

I'm probably too late for this and I don't build altars for Saints, but from time to time I ask for assistance. They provide for you what is in your highest good PROVIDING it will not alter the course your soul predetermined before incarnation or essential lessons that need to be acquired. I understand the struggles of financial issues all too well, I know and understand the stress and fear, but the angels are with you especially in times like that. I understand words don't pay bills or put food on the table.

In the past I have received money, but only when there was no food, and no money to get food to put on the table for my children. Sometimes that money came in the form of discarded lottery tickets on the ground. So keep your eyes open and continue praying, but instead of asking sow gratitude for the help as if it has already been received.

Namaste'
Old 27-11-2023, 09:57 AM
Administrator
I would agree with what the previous poster said you don't need to make alters for saints Angels or anyone else.
doing the Lottery is a fools game it is rare for anyone to win big on there.
I have a saying that says if I don't win its fixed how many times times do you see it advertised that people have won big amounts?
Asking for assistance is ok but don't put a figure on it spirit will provide but only to tide you over and when you are down

Are there any charity organisations near you which could help you.

Namaste
Old 29-11-2023, 04:26 PM
Knower

Angry

A lack of money certainly makes living comfortably much harder.

That said, everything that happens in our personal life is never random, coincidental, lucky, or unlucky. Everything happens as it should be with the purpose of making us better humans with greater wisdom and benevolent maturity.

Some call this planet a school of learning, or perhaps more accurately it is a school of remembering.

And so when adversity comes, try to find the embedded personal lessons for our spiritual growth and embrace it. Otherwise those lessons will repeat over and over until we do.

It is normal we seek help from this world and beyond. Though maybe it is best we not make our requests to be very specific. Reason is, we don’t see the bigger picture yet whereas the ones we are asking for help on the other side do. Hence sometimes our prayers don’t get answered quickly because certain things have to be in place first. Can’t build the house frame yet when the wet concrete foundation hasn’t hardened. Have patience.

And spirits on the other side don’t get angry or vengeful because they are no longer in the human form with immature human attributes. There is only love, compassion, benevolence, and joy on the other side.

They also don’t want to be worshipped or be giving offerings. Those things some do are all for their own comfort and to feel good. More clarity will come as we begin to solve the puzzle of what we truly are and why we are here.

So many beautiful grand systems in place to help us learn and remember. Who or what placed those systems in place? Perhaps it was us when we are not in the human form.

We are much much more than just tiny human bodies. We have much more extra-ordinary abilities than what we have been told or conditioned out of believing by malevolent humans in power. Benevolent abilities that will give us far more control over our body’s health, our life, and our reality.

And the key to unlocking those abilities has always been love and compassion. Love and compassion for oneself, for others, and for everything that is our true nature.

What an amazing human adventure we bravely and passionately signed up for when in our true home on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.

An extremely challenging adventure of finding our true selves, and when successful we will be more able to bring love that is light to this young dark world in which naturally evil is prevalent and dominate.

A very long term adventure to bring “Heaven” to Earth.

OP, someday you will look back at your harsh experience with a smile and it would feel just like a dream.

All the best!

EDIT: hmm, don’t know why there is an orange angry face at the top?
Old 30-11-2023, 06:50 AM
Master

I have done my fair share of praying for a miracle in the past when I have been in financial dire straits , which has been many many many times, and so i DO know how terribly difficult it is to live like that especially if it is long term. I had a few children to support too and I went through a period of many months pretending that I was "eating later" and then ate their scraps later on.
I had to count the slices of bread in a loaf and determine whether I had enough to make them a sandwich for school. Just 2 examples of many.
You live a life afraid to answer the phone or open mail knowing it's a demand to pay a bill. And on really bad days I could not even bare to open the curtains.

But eventually and over time I realised one thing .
And that was that I was still around, still here, and somehow I managed and was always provided for .
So far from thinking my prayers were never answered I adopted the approach of knowing my prayers were ALWAYS answered.

My one bit of advice would be this..
Don't bury your head in the sand. Be brave enough to talk to your creditors. Even if you can only offer a minimal amount of money they won't usually take further action and are usually quite keen to work with you .
Old 30-11-2023, 11:39 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Angel in as much you need to speak to someone who can help you. deal with your debts,
there are not many that can say they have never hit bad times

Namaste