Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 31-08-2012, 10:40 PM
korryn92

Color Cool experience that happened outside

So I am more of a night person than a day person and do most of my activities and best thinking at night. This is why I was up at 3:30 in the morning to experience this cool event. So I was outside smoking (yes I know its bad) and I started to hear some sort of flute music. It wasn't the type they play in a school or normal band today but rather a wood or Native American flute. It was coming from the woods across the road I live on. It was faint yet sounded close. I know it was not any neighbors because none live close enough to hear music from their homes and from my understanding none of them are Native American. So I sat on the patio enjoying this music for about 20 minutes until it faded away. It was very calming and beautiful music, and I thought I would just share my neat experience with you all because I have never had one like this before.
Old 31-08-2012, 11:49 PM
10:18

That is way cool! Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:43 PM
MYFIGO

That is a very beautiful experience!
Old 02-09-2012, 03:59 AM
korryn92

Yea I thought it was real neat too! It was real peaceful and relaxing listening to the music and I was a little disappointed when it faded away. It would be could to here again one of these nights
Old 02-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing..
I've experienced a very similar thing once or twice when waking up vary late at night.
I half assumed it could be a recording, as i have similar meditation music,
Amer Indian, Tibetian flute music.

But one never knows, it could be from spirit, as yours seemed to be.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:16 AM
korryn92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Thanx for sharing..
I've experienced a very similar thing once or twice when waking up vary late at night.
I half assumed it could be a recording, as i have similar meditation music,
Amer Indian, Tibetian flute music.

But one never knows, it could be from spirit, as yours seemed to be.
True, you never know if it could be from spirit just trying to brighten your day!

I have heard very old music before inside homes but this was the first time I had something like this happen outside and this type of music.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:49 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by korryn92
True, you never know if it could be from spirit just trying to brighten your day!

I have heard very old music before inside homes but this was the first time I had something like this happen outside and this type of music.

Well that's cool as well.....
on very rare occasion I'll also hear snippits of my meditation music when the player is turned off. Late at night.