Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 19-06-2012, 06:39 PM
xxsuexx

Little People in Black Suits?

My son is 9 and for years he's always said as a toddler he used to see little people in his bedroom (we moved out when he was 3).
He says they are about a foot, to a foot and half tall and wear skin tight shiny black suits with white faces and a slit for a mouth, they have two fingered hands. He says he used to see them one or two at a time.

He hadn't mentioned them for years but then today he said he saw one in the school playground yesterday looking at him.

He said although they used to scare him when he was younger, he wasn't scared yesterday.

Has anyone else experienced this? or know what these are?

I'm well aware it could be his imagination, or his eyes playing tricks but I can't totally dismiss it from having happened as I've seen ghosts myself.
Old 21-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Henri77

Even if no one here has seen this , doesn't necessarily make it imaginary.
Many children seem to have ET connections from a previous life, but I've never heard this particular description before.

I understand some beings can appear in any form they choose.
Old 21-06-2012, 06:58 AM
Sybilline

Hm, yup could be ET, or some kind of imaginary friend? They come in any form no matter how normal or silly.
Old 28-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Healingangelus

Those are Aliens!!

There are so many living on our planet and are also visiting it like people!!
May be take a look at the following clip/s, that may be one or some of them may come in familyar to you and your son!!

Alex Collier Interview 1994 (Alien Races Explained) Part 1/13
"The 1994 Contactee Alex Collier Interview.

Description: This is a 1994 private interview of Andromedan Contactee Alex Collier, where he reveals very IMPORTANT stuff that we should aware of by now he predicts 9/11, talks about various ET races, the truth not told by our media, the ET presence on Earth, the Reptilian control of our government and institutions, the Greys Agenda,the Orion Group, ETs and history leaders, the truth about our Moon, bases on Mars,

The Lyran Wars, cloned world leaders, ETs violating our human rights and mocking how stupid we are, treatees signed with EVIL Alien races, where do missing children go, our planet Earth as a living entity, our TRUE human History, higher planes of existance,on RAISING OUR CONSCIOUSNESS, on our human emotions, on our Apathy, on Time Travel, our POTENTIAL as a united race, and the importance to STOP

THE WARS, to JOIN AS A RACE, stop ET induced belief systems to control us like they have been doing for centuries, the Staging planned to deceive us, and that we HAVE TO begin TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR OURSELVES AS A RACE and our ascension to the 4th Density or Dimension, "Earth´s Dilemma" and our government SELLING US as a race for GREED and Technology to an Elite"

The Different Types Of Aliens There Are
"How Many alien do you think there are? In this vidio a x - army officer is telling us the diffrent types of .alien he has seen."

Alien Species 0

Alien Species 1 - Humans (PICTURES)!!

This one HERE May be the one, your Kid saw??
"this film shows different types of aliens.bernarians greys reptilians and non human liked alien beings."
Old 04-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Knower

Could be almost anything. They could be a race from the realm of Faerie or some other realm that has crossed over into ours. I doubt if it was just his imagination. I've seen my share of weird beings. Over the past one or two decades lots of people have seen creatures that are not part of the world we know.

I use to live in an upper flat and once in a while we would see these little guys that were about 18 inches tall. They had dirty reddish skin and really ugly faces and carried spears. If we weren't careful they would poke our feet with the spears and draw blood. Then they would vanish behind the couch and disappeared.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:41 PM
vulkus

OMG it has been ages since I've posted here and I'm not surprised one bit why I'm hardly ever here. They aren't aliens, not everything is an alien. But if you mean the literal meaning of alien as in foreign then yes they are. But if you mean alien as in xeno's then no they aren't.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Master
Children do have great imaginations don't they, when I was a child I use to see little people also, it comfort me for some reason.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Wisa'ka

Perhaps the young eyes of a child can see what most older eyes can't.

I use to see a tall, lanky and very agile, fur covered gibbon like being. It looked rather alien in my neck of the woods.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Master
I agree ...... the young, innocent and open eyes/minds of children see things that adults do not.

As we grow, we are told such things are silly, and in our imagination, so we lose the ability to "see" ...... we have it drummed out of us that such things are real.

I am not just refering to the little people in black suits, but to other beings around us ...... Angels being one such instance.

There are many documented instances of youngsters describing seeing Angels at a very early age ....... one of the more prominent ones is Lorna Byrne who describes in her books how she has seen and talked to Angels all of her life.

She seems to be a rare exception who never lost the ability, but when you see a baby laid in a pushchair, do you ever wonder when it is smiling and gurgling away at the fresh air in front of its face, what is it actually seeing ........
Old 08-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Excellent reading, Lorna Byrne's books ... about her angelic experiences. Amazing !

I was at a friend's house, her little boy about the age of 2 was playing on a drum set. He asked her to move, so the people could dance. The comment went right over her head, but I thought, wow, he is seeing someone there ! I would have liked to have heard more about it.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction