Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-06-2011, 03:59 AM
Jessica_

The angel without eyes

This post is a follow up to my other post called I have a ghost question.One time I saw a bright skeletal like entity with wings and no eyes standing over me while I slept.Three years later I had a dream about my guardian angels.I noticed in this dream that one of them had no eyes at all.What do you think this means and why did he have no eyes.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:10 AM
Trace

Hi Jessica. I have been visited by an angel but I saw this angel clairvoyantly during the day while I was awake. The angel was tall, wearing a white robe and had beautiful snowy white large wings. Funny thing was that I could not see any details of its face. I couldnt tell if it was male or female. Even when I looked from the side at this angel and could tell it had its mouth open, emitting an energy, I could not really see facial features, except maybe its mouth.I could see light longish hair but not features.I didnt hear any sound either , just could feel an intense energy.
Old 14-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Jessica_

It turns out he is an angel of death and he is not a guardian angel. He's just of the many other scary beings around me. One day I was sleeping and I asked what was his name in my mind then he said his name and I went to look it up online that's how I found out his true nature .It is odd because I'am not sick and I don't know anyone who is or who has been.But this may have something to do with it.Since I was young I could tell if food had posion in it or if someone was going to pass on.Animals and people would just die of a sickness or in their sleep.And I can even tell if a ghost is around or if danger is near.I'am worried for myself he may be using me as a forewarner of death.
Old 14-04-2012, 06:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_
It turns out he is an angel of death and he is not a guardian angel. He's just of the many other scary beings around me. One day I was sleeping and I asked what was his name in my mind then he said his name and I went to look it up online that's how I found out his true nature .It is odd because I'am not sick and I don't know anyone who is or who has been.But this may have something to do with it.Since I was young I could tell if food had posion in it or if someone was going to pass on.Animals and people would just die of a sickness or in their sleep.And I can even tell if a ghost is around or if danger is near.I'am worried for myself he may be using me as a forewarner of death.

Angel of Death? Hmmmm. He could very well be an angel assigned to work closely with you. Look at all the connections to death you listed. But you also seem to fear death like it's a bad or evil thing. Death is just another part of life, it's nothing to be afraid of. Maybe this angel is here to help you get over your fears. There could be many reasons he is working with you.

What makes you think he may be using you as a forewarner of death?
Old 14-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Jessica_

I don't think he is assigned to work with me.A guy died next door of a drug over dose before I moved in and there are other ghosts around me.And they are not the ghosts of loved ones or pets. I never had a falling out with anyone but I have never been lucky.I seem to always get strange ghosts around me.I don't drink,I don't smoke,I don't use drugs,I don't get into fights,I'am pretty good with people and animals,little kids like me. I'am a goth (So I'am not scared of death or anything else) I read horror fiction,I watch horror movies,I watch scary shows,I listen to sad or romantic punk songs,I wear lots of make up and black outfits,I go on goth/emo sites,I read scary stories online,I don't get spooked I'am pretty calm.I'am just worried because he and the others follow me everywhere and they sleep in the same bed as me.
Old 15-04-2012, 01:38 AM
BreatheDeep

I got goose pimples when I read "without eyes." I had an experience about 5 years ago with a white entity that only had a large black mouth on its face, no wings though. This experience is actually what prompted me to make an acc. on this site- to try to find answers. It's beyond exciting to hear that other people are having somewhat similar experiences.
Old 27-04-2012, 12:39 AM
AppleCandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_
I'am just worried because he and the others follow me everywhere and they sleep in the same bed as me.

The reason they follow you is because of your interest. Sometimes, they would come and feel attached to you since they may likely share similar interests in your past life.

I would suggest having a balance of watching or doing something different from what you're used to, like watching more heart-warming dramas or movies, spending time in fun-filled outdoor activities or listening to positive love songs for a change. Building up this kind of positive energy will lessen the attraction and may even invite some positive spirits to come and protect you.
Old 14-06-2012, 02:41 AM
Jessica_

Thank you AppleCandy.
Old 14-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Master
I have a friend whose much like you. He can sense or see death around him before it occurs. I think you two just have special sensory perceptions that the average person doesn't have. To me, both of you are very special. I don't think either one of you are being used as a forewarner of death but rather warning you ahead of time of what's to come. He attracts lots of negative spirits and his parents are always putting charms around him and their dwelling.
Old 14-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Master
Ditto what AppleCandy said. N just like anything else, we often don't need eyes to 'see'.