Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-05-2012, 09:05 AM
shadowindarkness

war in the astral

now dont get me wrong i know the astral is massive but we (myself and my partner in magick) have both witnessed parts of it likely the fringe of it, and my best friend and my girlfriend have both been pulled in to it on a couple occasions, has anyone else seen or heard anything about this?
Old 09-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Sybilline

My mother once climbed a mountain that was known to be mystical and she said there was a "war", I do not understand what she meant but she did say the members of her group were against some "forces", she said they were from another plane (probably astral?) Could be because they did not want them up in the mountains...
Old 09-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Ascender
The astral is generally a place of incredible peace, joy and love. However, when mass murderers and others who committed incredibly cruel deeds pass over, they have a lot of spiritual cleansing to do. Such people go to the very lowest level of the astral. There at first they try to kill each other and commit all sorts of cruel deeds. But, of course, there are no physical bodies or "things" on the astral, so they cannot kill or harm anyone, try as hard as they might. In the end, they realise the folly of their ways, but it is not easy.

This is probably what you saw. Best to avoid the lowest levels of the astral - and aim for love, peace, joy and compassion!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:05 AM
Aquarian

I once had a 'guide' that told me there's a war in the astral and I was an important part of winning it. They lied to gain my trust in order to leech my energy and I've been under attack ever since.

I've never met a positive spirit who wasn't a) God Himself b) dead. My ability to perceive evil spirits that go out of their way to hide is extraordinary.

I'm quite puzzled I can't detect positive spirits, guides, Higher Selves et al (I can imagine them and stuff they say).

I'm not sure if there's a war in the astral, but there's an ongoing assault of human being's astral bodies that few are aware of.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
The astral is generally a place of incredible peace, joy and love. However, when mass murderers and others who committed incredibly cruel deeds pass over, they have a lot of spiritual cleansing to do. Such people go to the very lowest level of the astral. There at first they try to kill each other and commit all sorts of cruel deeds. But, of course, there are no physical bodies or "things" on the astral, so they cannot kill or harm anyone, try as hard as they might. In the end, they realise the folly of their ways, but it is not easy.
There are also non human evil entities there though aren't there.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Guide
The astral planes possess all forms of good and evil. For as long as time has existed there has been the struggle between the two. Just as many of us can astral project, there are an equal number or maybe more of those who work for the dark forces who can and do, astral project. There is a war, its fought everyday and while some upper levels of the astral world are pure and peaceful, that plane of existence is the same as any other. In this plane of existence we live in now there are those who are evil and who seek war and destruction, those same type of people also reside in other plane of existences.

Why would we, any of us need to shield or ground if these sorts of nasties did not exist?

I am a positive person but I am realistic too.

Peace and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier
Old 02-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Gentrash

To rez a thread:

I would say for a good while it's more to the tune of a "cold war".

Lots of groups, with there own agendas. Honestly...to me the core isn't overly different if you think of it in a global politics kinda way.