Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Experiencer

I wonder what he was seeing?

Jim
Old 03-11-2011, 02:24 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
I wonder what he was seeing?
Do we know any mediums?
Old 04-11-2011, 02:00 PM
PanBaccha

There are many books that speak of the afterlife.
Two particular books that come to mind are:
(1) Embraced By The Light - Betty Eadie
(2) The Hierophant Of 100th Street - Cullen Dorn

Both are enlightening beyond words.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Do we know any mediums?

I don't know any. But we do have a Spiritualism sub-forum here.

Jim
Old 06-11-2011, 04:55 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
I don't know any. But we do have a Spiritualism sub-forum here.
Posted it as a challenge/experiment. I'm no medium (have enough problems with non-physical entities) but I'll give it a go too.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...692#post374692
Old 06-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Posted it as a challenge/experiment. I'm no medium (have enough problems with non-physical entities) but I'll give it a go too.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...692#post374692

Mine was posted in part to get some action going in the Spiritualism sub-forum.

Jim
Old 06-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Master
Marie GP

I had been in [labor] pain for many hours, could not achieve dilation. I was anesthetized for the caesarean section. I went to sleep straightaway.

The next thing I remember, there was a being whose face I could not see clearly, but whom I knew that I was very familiar with, welcoming me, something like: "Now you're here, I've been expecting you".
It was a communication in the mind.

The being stayed behind while I went on, floating and being pulled along by a wonderful river of lights, which took me to the right, in front of an enormous screen, also made of light and color, in constant movement. The forms were rounded, and I stood before them. I had to understand the movement of those lights, as if I needed to know the password.

There were two screens. Leaving them behind, I was in darkness. At this point the feeling of wisdom was enormous, my heart was overflowing with love. I remembered Jesus, It was He.

I turned towards the left, and there at the end of a sort of tunnel I saw a shining sphere, which spoke to me telepathically, I guess, and said: "Not yet, you have to guide your family".

Then I saw what looked like two three-dimensional busts which drew near. Now the light was dimmer, red, and I could see the outlines of my face and that of my husband on the busts as they passed next to me, and I put myself inside the one which was of me. I don't know how long this lasted....

Was the kind of experience difficult to express in words?
Yes. I seemed to be returning home after a long trip, but more in feeling than in images. I also had the feeling of knowing everything and loving everyone, it was like an explosion of happiness inside me.

Were there one or several parts of the experience especially meaningful or significant to you?
I have never had this beautiful feeling of love again, because you can love your family but that was a feeling multiplied to infinity.

http://www.nderf.org/maria_gp_possible_nde.htm

`

Old 07-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Experiencer

NDE's are fascinating! They are all different, yet certain similar elements keep appearing.

Jim
Old 07-11-2011, 02:40 AM
Master
Nobody Ever Dies We Just Change

[I was having a heart attack and fell on the ground.] Gravity pulled me into this dark place. Total darkness and it was scaring the c*** out of me.

Then my brother called to me. “Up here,” he said. I looked up and there he was looking young and strong. I realized I was in some kind of hole. Get me outta here, Dog. He lifted me out of my hole and slapped me on the back. We hugged. I had not seen him in a couple of years. You see, Dog is dead.

“So I'm dead now?” I asked. He told me,“Nobody ever dies, we just change.” I looked around and I could see the whole of everything -- planets, suns, the whole enchilada. I felt good, safe, loved and not scared no more.

He told me, “You have to go back.” “No thanks,” I said. “My life sucks and this place is good.” He said, “It's not your decision, God's will.” I said, “Why can't I stay?” He told me “You have not finished this life. You have work to do.” Then pictures of my children popped out like 3D or hologram.

` ` `
So I'm different now, way different. I can see what people are thinking or feeling. I just see it and I'm never wrong. I think about love all the time. I forgave my ex for cheating on me and having a baby not from me. I love the baby that is not from me; he is my family. Oh yeah, I care about my family a lot more. I'm more involved with my family. I mean I'm all up in their business.

I quit drinking and smoking. I feel like God is inside of me and I can get instruction from him. I just have to ask and the answer comes. My anger is gone.

There’s a bunch of other stuff. I could go on for a long time. I could write a book on how to behave and what lies ahead in the future. My brain has more horse power and moves at light speed. I'm reading all the time. If the old me met me now, the old one would call me a sheep.

http://iands.org/experiences/nde-accounts/799-nobody-ever-dies-we-just-change.html

Old 07-11-2011, 02:45 AM
Master
Impossible to Describe with Human Words

My spirit left my body and I traveled toward the light through the galaxies. When I entered the light I entered what I can best describe as a universal, sublime and unconditional love for all of creation impossible to describe with human words.

http://iands.org/experiences/nde-accounts/798-impossible-to-describe-with-human-words.html