Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Coming2

I think something must be wrong with my email setting because I didnt think anyone responded to this post!! uggh!!

Thank you so much everyone for sharing your story with me and giving me the encouragement I needed to make this transition. I agree that there are those entities that like to stir up things and are not always in your best interest but I did a clearing. Actually I told him that if he wasnt here for my highest good and with the best intentions to bring me closer to the Source then he must leave in the name of the Christ consciousness. I learned a long time ago that Jesus' name has alot of power when trying to get rid of more negative entities so I always basically rebuke them in His name.

Things have been quiet over the last few days. It felt like I was being overloaded in a very short time. I think my Team knows that I can only work with one Guide because more than one would confuse me. Of course, that does not mean that I dont have more. Just not any I have communicated with. I find at times that I can get overwhelmed when I am connected all the time. I seem to get flooded with information all at once and then it slowly settles into a relationship that I can work with...sometimes on my terms but most of time..NOT!! lol

Thanks again for your words of encouragement!! I would love to hear from more of you...

Light and Love!!
Old 05-08-2011, 12:19 PM
raradolly

I have a few that are pretty primary, they seem to be in control of different things though. One girl specifically deals with my dreams, I don't really know her name, I made up a name for her. She's very nice, and extremely regular-looking in comparison to my other guides. I don't think she and I have ever lived a real life together, instead it's like we take turns being each other's guides. Sometimes because she's just in charge of the dream area seems like she drops off of the radar.
The other guides I know about, one is seriously primary and never goes anywhere, but sometimes shows up looking a little different or acting different, whenever I ask about him using any divination method where it is allowed to be specific, he's always referred to as a humorous, silly young man associated with the color blue.
I have a few others, but I've only seen or heard from them off and on, the main two are above. I've never been told by one of them that one of my guides has left or is not around. They don't seem to talk about each other at all, in fact. But yeah, I wouldn't worry about it, it might be a misinterpretation of information.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:54 PM
northstar

indeed, it took a long long long time for me to differentiate my guides... they didnt have names either, still dont 20yrs later... i needed to learn their 'feel', and it takes awhile... but its strange, i always knew who i was dealing with until i started thinking, then i was lost again (lol)...

one became a guardian, one has a lovely place in the mts, one has a riverboat, and the rest spread to the four corners of the planet to learn different cultures, not from a spiritual pov but from a human pov... then with the help of my guardian they built my place in the heavens... they keep in touch from time to time...

its just how they do things...
Old 05-08-2011, 04:02 PM
moke64916

All spiritual guides teaching stay the same, as well teaching in the spirit world. Remembering Who You Are. All teaching is based on that simplistic concept. Wisdom comes with simplicity. Complexity gets confusing.