Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you and welcome aboard, Kah-Len! (Pronounced like Colin or Kaylen?)
It is common to question the words, ''only this method...only this way'', but I don't care about that.
When you sit - are you imagining a 'star'?
Just to say, when I meditate I'm not imagining anything, myself.
Now, when I do visualizations that's different. :)
But you are saying imagine a star at the heart chakra?
And this is the method? Anything else to help us?
(Just curious, if you want to share - how did you come to this method?)
I came to this through my own meditations and my connection with the father. I speak to Jhe'shua (Jesus) face to face in this physical body. This specific meditation is directly from him. His explanation to me regarding healing is this... In his very words:
When you do the meditation long enough (Every day 30 minutes in
the morning and 30 minutes at night for up to 2 years) you will
begin to see its results and you will begin to heal inside and out!
You will then begin to notice physical changes in your appearance.
Your wrinkles will begin to slow its damage. Your skin will retract
back to its elasticity and your flaps of skin will retract back to
normal. Allot of things will happen including your melanocytes
which give color to your hair. This will allow your hair to re-grow
its natural color. If you have grey hair, your hair color will begin to
return after about a year to two years as it takes about a year for
your hair to go through a full cycle. The DHT system is caused by
an enzyme called 5-AR (5 Alpha-Reductase) which applies to both
women and men. It is an enzyme that converts testosterone into
DHT which acts as hydrochloric acid on your hair follicles and
causes your hair to fall out. All of these elements cause you to age
when you are deficient in certain things. When your vibration is
too low, those mitochondria within your cells are not charged.
You’re not producing enough Hyaluronic Acid, vitamins, collagen
Jhe’shua continued to explain; HA is responsible for 100% of the
collagen production n your body. Your eyes are made of 90%
collagen. The vitreous humor also within your eyes is created from
HA. Without these things, your eyes would begin to degrade
without HA producing collagen; because collagen is a direct result
of HA. Your vitreous humor within your eyes will not recycle.
You will begin to develop particulates in your eyes and develop
He continues… After a very long period of time, the pressure in
your eyes will begin to lessen and your eyes will become oblong.
Your vision will change and this is just one example of how not
raising your vibration through meditation over a long period of
time will effect one part of your body. Your entire body is made of
90% collagen and you have the other 10% which are the fluids
within your spinal column and between your joints. The vitamins
and proteins that your cells produce in addition to HA and collagen
are also directly responsible for cartilage production as well.