Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 15-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Master
Okaaay, I get it hallow.

My orthopedic spine doctor has release me. No more restrictions or appointments. Yay!

65 degrees (18) today; tomorrow will be cold and raining. We need it.

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.

You know nothing, Jon Snow. Ygritte from Game of Thrones.
Old 16-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Seeker
It looks like the turkey has a flattop hair do.
Old 19-11-2019, 04:07 AM
Master

Hi all!

Sorry for being away for a bit. It's been very 'life' busy - lots of deep thoughts about life, am I happy, where do I actually want to go and what do I need to change in order to achieve that.

The short story is that I decided over the weekend that it's time to go home (I've been away from my home city for almost ten years now, with most of my primary support in that home city). One of my close friends will be leaving in a few years to relocate to the US, and I am very keen to spend more time with them before they depart as they're really important to me. My anticipated move date is somewhere 4-12 months from now as I feel compelled to 'close the chapter' very respectfully (I'm also going to try to change careers and effectively give up everything I've fought for over the past 9 years - eep!), but I hope this will be a very positive and healthy move forward.

I spent so much of this year reflecting on happiness and what I would do if I knew I only had a few more years to live (FYI in good health so far as I know, but a very illuminating - if confronting - way of finding out what really matters to you!!!). It became super-clear that my heart's top priority is to go home and spend more time with loved ones/experiencing life more.

Now I'm trying to figure out when I can catch all my employers and start flagging the anticipated relocation to them - also so I can start networking with other people for opportunities in my hometown as I need to. Then there's lots of furniture and stuff in storage to sell :) And emotional waves to ride out!
Old 19-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Administrator
Good morning, Forum friends. Hope all is well. I am good, been busy getting ready for the holidays. Lots going on. Maybe fit in a getaway. Cant wait for the holidays to get going..

Tealily, Well I think that is great. I think change and switchin' it up is a good thing, I am crossing my fingers that is all works out for you.

Linen, hey, that'sg good news, hope your feeling well!

Stay warm everyone!
Old 19-11-2019, 03:37 PM
Master
'Morning all. Hubby harvested an antelope and a deer two days ago. We are in the process of cutting, wrapping and freezing. We had some antelope inner tenderloin last night with small lobster tails for dinner. Nothing like clean wild meat. No chemicals added.

Weather has been decent here the last few days. Tomorrow a cold front comes through and things will change. This hasn't been a very impressive winter so far. But usually Jan and Feb are our coldest months.

So many life changing decisions tealily. I do understand going home. I tried it but it didn't work for me after I had been away for 20 plus years. I had just changed to much. You go home for regular visits which I didn't do so I'm sure your reintegration will be much more successful.

Yep, get that network going now on career choices. It takes time to set things up. You might volunteer in the field of your (hoped for) new career just to get the feel of it. Not much; a few hours a week.

Hi Clover! I'm enjoying the festive holiday season to. We don't decorate much anymore (heck our grandkids are mostly grown!) but there is the spirit of the season that I adore.

Are ya snowed in hallow?

Old 19-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Master
Hi Linen.... I was wondering about the antelope. What does it taste like? (comparable to say deer or beef or something like that) I've never tried it and am curious.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:10 PM
Master
welll
getin
darkr
so
soon
nitess
is
getin
coldr
dayss
is
getin
coldr
carss
u
sea
in st
is
fulll
of
frotstt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-11-2019, 12:47 AM
Master
Jojo

Well antelope is a goat. Does that help? It doesn't taste like a farm goat. It has it's own distinct flavor. Antelope season is right at the end of the summer. That makes it precarious because you have to get the meat cooled down quickly so it won't get that rank taste to it. And how to do that when it's not cold outside.

The goat my hubby harvested is currently in one of our spare refrigerators. Today he cut up the back leg quarters of the deer he also harvested at the same time. Tomorrow the front legs and then he will attack the rest of the antelope.

Good clean meat to last for the next year.

Old 21-11-2019, 12:50 AM
Master
dream jo, we have had a few cold fronts come through but really it's been pretty warm here so far this winter. Early mornings are frosty but it warms up during the day.

Another cold front comes through tomorrow. It will be a nippy day with the possibility of a little snow. I will bundle up if I have to go outside. Brrr.

Old 23-11-2019, 02:09 PM
Administrator
Bunny

Happy Saturday, Forum Friends

Chilly mornings here in NorCal, but by noon that sun is strong and fierce.

Hope all is doing well. Ive been doing a lot of Chirstmas Decorating the past few day. Great stuff at Michaels ( i live next to one so I am ALWAYS there). I got a Elf theme going. I bought a new wreath this year, I couldn't resist the cuteness, its really big ( 26 inches).

Santa's ready! Hope yall' are too! ;P