Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lewis
Nice post, Lynn. My reality is that spirits are everywhere and with just about everyone. if not everyone.

One thiing thing that I helped me increase perception of that reality was to repeatedly look around and find a place that contains no life. When I look into "empty" space, I find it to not be empty at all.
I notice spirits everywhere as well. I just notice places that are considered haunted have a different energy.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:24 PM
Guide
I usually feel a peaceful atmosphere when spirit is present, but I suppose it depends on the circumstances and the way they died, and whether they know they have, there were two previous deceased owners in our house, that
thought it was still their home, it made me feel as if I was just a guest. taps
would turn on, and doors would open and other strange things occurred
Old 06-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Guide
I had to get two mediums from the local spiritual church to bless our house and help them pass
over, one the lady of the house was very reluctant to leave the kitchen according to the mediums
Old 06-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayette
I usually feel a peaceful atmosphere when spirit is present, but I suppose it depends on the circumstances and the way they died, and whether they know they have, there were two previous deceased owners in our house, that
thought it was still their home, it made me feel as if I was just a guest. taps
would turn on, and doors would open and other strange things occurred
I'm guessing that spirits in haunted places are on earth for a good purpose. They're probably taking care of the energy of the place they're inhabiting.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Guide
I think you are right about earthbound spirits trying to preserve the energy of the place where they once lived, they don't seem to like change altering that energy
One of the resident spirits was not happy about the renovations we were doing I was told
Old 19-08-2016, 05:40 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I enjoy going to places people consider haunted. They just have a very nice energy. I notice the nice energy before people say it's haunted. Is there a reason most people are freaked out by haunted places, while I really enjoy them?
I love them too. Haunted houses, haunted shows, etc.
Old 29-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Master
I had been to a restaurant that was converted from an old house, where 2 young children died. I went into the "bedroom" of the place and there is a remarkable and noticeable coldness to that room.
in any event, that night when I went back to my hotel room, I ended up having a nightmare - I woke up to feeling my blankets being pulled off of me from the end of my bed, I saw a black shape hovering at the foot of my bed, and what really got to me was the sound of children giggling in my ear.

It was frightening.. really. I apparently brought them back with me from the restaurant (in CT).
Old 14-09-2016, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I was thinking about this while in New Orleans. Like maybe one day i should stay in one of their haunted hotels just to see if its really haunted. I think it will be a neat experience. Though i could foresee myself chickening out at the last minute.

I was just going to mention New Orleans, too. I once stayed in a hotel that has stories of legend, though mysteriously no one would actually tell me facts about these stories. Just would ensure that this was a place where eerie things have happened.
Have you ever been on The Haunted tours while in New Orleans? They are classifying New Orleans as the most haunted city.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Guide

I'm an introvert, so the less people, the better for me...So I do enjoy haunted places
Old 14-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy.heart
I was just going to mention New Orleans, too. I once stayed in a hotel that has stories of legend, though mysteriously no one would actually tell me facts about these stories. Just would ensure that this was a place where eerie things have happened.
Have you ever been on The Haunted tours while in New Orleans? They are classifying New Orleans as the most haunted city.

No, i haven't been to the haunted tours. I just did my own exploring. And i've also heard that New Orleans was the most haunted city. But with the murder rate so high, i can see why.