Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Knower

Do you enjoy haunted places?

I enjoy going to places people consider haunted. They just have a very nice energy. I notice the nice energy before people say it's haunted. Is there a reason most people are freaked out by haunted places, while I really enjoy them?
Old 31-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Guide
I'm with you Hippie, I love haunted places and attend as many different ghost walks as possible. Some noted for light energy and some with heavy energy to get the feelings from both to put in my paranormal journal. My last experience had a mixture of both, depending on what floor you were on.
Old 31-07-2016, 05:07 PM
Master

I hadn't considered this. I also enjoy spiritual places. There seems to a this real energy doesn't there.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Master
I was thinking about this while in New Orleans. Like maybe one day i should stay in one of their haunted hotels just to see if its really haunted. I think it will be a neat experience. Though i could foresee myself chickening out at the last minute.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I enjoy going to places people consider haunted. They just have a very nice energy. I notice the nice energy before people say it's haunted. Is there a reason most people are freaked out by haunted places, while I really enjoy them?
YES! although I rarely/never get to go to those places I really want to do a paranormal investigation of.

Love the spirits who haunt my place as much as I do, they are downright dull and boring! (sorry guys, but you are). Were you murdered? Have a dark history? nope. Do you throw plates around and open my cupboard doors? nope. Do you even appear as anything other than bright orbs to me? nope...

I have 4 ghosts here and I know them all like the back of my hand...I need fresh ectoplasm to interact with and the more energy they have, the more they make my MEL Meter spike, or tell me to 'get out' via EVP or make some REM pods all go off simultaneously - maybe make impressions on a laser grid the happier I will be...I can only dream...
Old 04-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Master
There's a town a few minutes from me which has an old psychiatric hospital that has been on numerous haunting documentaries. I've often wanted to go there on one of their tours. Apparently it was quite horrendous the treatment of patients though. :-( My daughter works at a 5 star hotel which has claims to be haunted and she's come home quite shaken at times and there are some rooms she doesn't want to go in after a certain time. She's seen a man sitting on a bed looking out a window, dressed in old military attire. Doors will open and close. People, including guests and staff have heard babies crying, people talking and laughing. They seen people walking down halls and vanishing. A couple months ago a couple chose to leave after seeing a man in their room that vanished. lol

One of my brothers lived in a house that I did not want to go into though, I've posted about things that happened there but the negative energy there was so oppressive and unsettling that I did not ever want to go back, particularly in 2 of the rooms but the longer you stayed there it seemed to permeate the rest of the house as if coming down to visit or suffocate you with its oppressive vibes. If just did not feel safe. (they moved).
Old 06-08-2016, 06:47 AM
Seeker
I love to go out of my way to visit a haunted location. I once spent a whole summer with my friends traveling to the all the haunted places in our area. I'm not sure what it is that draws me to going. I've just always loved the paranormal, especially ghosts.

Usually these locations are pretty quiet and set into nature. They rarely seem that sinister if you go without knowing that they're haunted. Something about taking a stroll through a haunted area is usually quite nice. Although not haunted, I've taken many walks through my local cemetery and it's always been so pleasant and relaxing.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
I love to go out of my way to visit a haunted location. I once spent a whole summer with my friends traveling to the all the haunted places in our area. I'm not sure what it is that draws me to going. I've just always loved the paranormal, especially ghosts.

Usually these locations are pretty quiet and set into nature. They rarely seem that sinister if you go without knowing that they're haunted. Something about taking a stroll through a haunted area is usually quite nice. Although not haunted, I've taken many walks through my local cemetery and it's always been so pleasant and relaxing.
Whether I know locations are haunted or not, I usually notice a difference. I notice it feels like the place I'm visiting is more soulful. I tend to feel less lonely. It just adds color and life to places. It's rarely a negative thing. A lot of places that have negative energy don't have a reputation for being haunted. Most negative energy seems to originate from living people.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

Define haunted as everywhere has those in spirit connected to it. I guess for me its a bit different though as a Medium I am never alone from those "haunted places". Even in the store I work we have a resident "spirit" that likes to toss lettuce off the wet wall display.

I can take my camera out for a walk and come home to strange things in the images I take at times.

LOL I once had the threat of being charged with "house clearing" of a Bed and Breakfast that was haunted as the "Ghost" (a trapped Earthbound ) wanted to cross over so I crossed them. In that the place was no longer haunted. The judge said that if he was trapped he too would want someone like me to free him and case dismissed.

I am a part of the living world but I work with the non living. I have traveled England a few times now and I have been well lead by Spirits along that path. Everywhere is with someone of the non living.....

The dark is just a place with the light switch off is all.

Lynn
Old 06-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Pathfinder

Nice post, Lynn. My reality is that spirits are everywhere and with just about everyone. if not everyone.

One thiing thing that I helped me increase perception of that reality was to repeatedly look around and find a place that contains no life. When I look into "empty" space, I find it to not be empty at all.