Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-07-2016, 06:44 AM
Knower

I'm having the same problem. I live on the outskirts of town and my house just isn't selling. My house has an extremely heavy and dense energy. I didn't choose to move there.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I'm having the same problem. I live on the outskirts of town and my house just isn't selling. My house has an extremely heavy and dense energy. I didn't choose to move there.
Oh man, that has to be hard. Are people even viewing it?

I've found my house is very inviting. People love to visit and stay the night, but there is something here. I think it stays mostly in the guest bath and guest room. Sometimes I think ill feel it in the living room and my boys room. I never feel anything in my room though..
It's not heavy, but it there
Old 16-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi
im new here.i would like to learn through others experiences to better understand mine.
Now i moved into a place with my family,15 years ago.Day 3 my room especially ,was i would say haunted.that house felt like,the further your away from it the better you feel.in summary without too many specifics,just negative.in that time iv learnt alot about demons,energy lines,emf sensitivity geopathic stress.
i too am searching for more info on ley lines hartmann grid curry lines.
I discovered im sensitive to these energies.the man made emf radiation is another topic.
Here goes i too had that problem of moving out of that place and still there,had to return.
I dowsed found the lines.and the concrete floor showed he signs,also ants(check geopathic stress),cracks in walls,all stray cats found home in That place,among OTHER weird stuff at the lines.Think of the place if negative it acts as an amplifier.Okay i dowsed.the lines run from east to west north to south.
So i took a copper rod placed perpendicular to the lines from my northern wall and my eastern wall.i tell you what the whole place felt lighter.through my trial and error,i had first placed 2.5mm thick copper wire around my whole northern wall and earthed that charge as simple as just bending the wire at the corners to the concrete FLOOR(IMPORTANT TO GROUND THAT CHARGE.also certain spot needed a 5/8 copper rod about 6 inches(which is actually a 4ft grounding rod cut,which i discovered once i cut was actually some copper plated alloy,damn these greedy merchants,but worked) right.The area im living was a swamp before development,flooding is usually the norm in rainy season,anyways the point is the most harmful radiation is underground water,plays a havoc on your mental physical immunity.So i also got vortexes where they intersected the lines.the dowsing rod went anticlockwise all the time whichever side you got it.this spiraling vortex i have neutralised by cutting 18 inch of the copper wire 2.5mm and twisting it into a spiral placing AT the point where spiralling energy is being emitted.
I cant tell you it immediately felt light,you know when you swim against the current,then immediately you swim with it.
Also in years i woke up fresh and not drained like i was in a marathon of mma in my sleep.
If you can find someone and afford and trust someone to check and balance this harmful stuff sure.I couldnt afford so ,i guess im empowered.hope this helps.ohh yea its a battle,cause,i almost cut my finger OFF, also you go through a range of turmoil of emotions and stuff when you start clearing.MOVE FORWARD.
I am not an expert im telling you what worked for me,nor do i want to spoil LIVELIHOOD/BUSINESS(FOR SOME ITS SURVIVAL OTHERS IS BUSINESS I DONT DISMISS A GROUP AS A WHOLE BECAUSE OF THE ROTTEN APPLES) FOR PEOPLE who make a living of this stuff.If i knew someone trustworthy who could do this i would,save me drama pain health etc etc
But i was made in the situation.
This is just about grounding them out.WELL Birds donts like geopathic stress zones.
I myself have not MAstered this subject,IM JUST SHARING WHAT WORKED FOR ME,i went with a strong intention of im tired of this **** and want a cure.HAVE STRONG FAITH.
The most valuable advice i CAN GIVE YOU REMAIN POSITIVE,SAY I AM POSITIVE AND REPEL NEGATIVE ENERGY<I REFUSE NEGATIVE ENERGY.
NEVER MIND THE DISTRACTION ATTEMPTS OF THE ENTITIES,WORK ON REMAINING POSITIVE,SO WHATEVER NEGATIVITY DIRECTED CANNOT AFFECT YOU AT ALL,CAUSE YOU FEEL GOOD YOU CAN HANDLE THE ****.I ASKED FOR EMPOWERMENT FROM OUR CREATOR,SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE TO SUFFER AND STRIVE TO GET CONVICTION.WELL THEY MADE ME MOVE BACK,SO I GUESS ITS A FIGHT I COULD WIN HAD TO WIN TO STAY ALIVE.GO WITH THE MENTALITY,NOT GIVING UP TILL MY LAST BREATH.AND I COULDNT ALWAYS KEEP RUNNING TO CHARGE MYSELF IN NATURE ALSO.SO FIGHT HARD!!!!!!!
PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE OF THE MOST HIGH CREATOR ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
THIS IS YOUR GAUGE,ANY ENERGY MAKING YOU FEEL HELPLESS,DOWN GIVING UP IS NOT FROM THE CREATOR WHICH IS EMPOWERING.
I WILL ONLY CHARGE YOU A PRAYER FOR ME.HOW DOES THAT SOUND!
MY REWARD IS WITH THE CREATOR.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:55 PM
Knower
So we got the house on the market and several offers within 24hrs.

We picked the best offer and are pending sale as of now. We have some new repairs to fix and then a inspector to come out.

It's been pretty quiet, until last night.
The SO and the kids went out of town this week, I had to stay behind for work.

Yesterday afternoon I was in the shower before work. My bathroom door was open but I could see out into my bedroom between the door and the jam. It looked like someone quickly peeked around the corner into the bathroom, like they were checking if the water was running. Immediately I froze, then I heard a loud rumbling thud type noise.
I felt petrified. I didn't know if I should turn the shower off and let them know if I heard them, or if I should turn it off and listen further. Eventually I did turn it off and stood and listened, but I heard nothing further. I quickly finished my shower thinking I'm seeing and hearing things.
When I got out I checked the house, no one, but the front door was unlocked.
Maybe someone came to look at the house?

I got home around 11:30 from work and was sitting on my bedroom floor right behind my shut door when I heard another door in the house shut. It didn't latch, but I heard it tap the jam, a sound I've heard 1000x from my children trying to swing their door closed, but it has to be pushed shut to latch.
Again, I'm frozen in fear. I begin hearing some type of tapping noise on the other side of the room around the window.

I had been texting with my coworker about some paperwork I was looking for and let him know what was going on. He called me immediately and tried to get me to call the police because the noises hadn't stopped.
I got my gun and searched the house with him on the phone, all the doors were open, idk what I'd heard.
I stayed with him on the phone as I went outside to unpen my dogs and bring one inside with me.
Really the only other thing to note was my nausea for the rest of the night.

This morning seemed fine, this afternoon seemed fine.
I leave to run errands and come home and immediately something feels off. I ignore it and chalk it up to being sensitive to last night. After about 5 minutes of being home one if my back doors starts creeping open. I go to look and my dog is sticking her head through.
I push her back out and deadbolt it shut.
The last time that door was opened was 5 days ago. I know, i know, i know it was locked. We always lock that door and I watched the SO lock it and check it before he left out of town. We hardly ever use it because our broom and swiffer sit in front of it and it's a hassle to rearrange that whole room just to open the door.
I had gone outside after that to get something out of my truck when a neighbor stopped me to chat about us putting the house on the market. I asked him if anyone had been down the drive and he said no, they've just stopped at the street. He did mention how spooky it gets to him at his house. We both kind of nervously laughed.
I've thought that house has had bad vibe since we've moved here. It's like you can feel it on your insides when you look at it.

I was telling the SO about everything and he's told me he's heard the tapping in the bedroom as well.

I don't know.
Maybe I'm just paranoid or maybe I'm just in denial about what I'm seeing and hearing.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account

hi
Number one its good you have the instincts of handling serious situations,like you thought theres an intruder.
Your mind and body is sending you alarms ,the uneasiness.Its that energy.
Just chill out completely,there is another possibility but i wont mention it here,first deal with those lines.get a dowser ASAP.or try dowsing yourself.Il share my experience i always have a plastic bottle in my room always,on a good day very good day they actup .ever kick a plastic bottle ,more like crush,and no i dont tighten the top,could be the pressure differences,seeing apparitions,poltergeists etc etc etc i could go on and on.Number one remove yourself from the situation call yourself RONIN 2,we are creating a positive association within you.
Ask this ronin 2 who is the PERSON WHO CAN HANDLE THINGS THE BOSS.
ASK him what is the reason of all the weird stuff,This ronin 2 is gonna tell you is to create fear and constantly overload your senses,its like a bully in school greets you in first thing in the morning you dont know he gonna bully you at lunch time or when its time to go home,you think about him constantly,you give him power.This ronin 2 is going to tell you to laugh your *** off at any attempts they make,your mind is creating a possitive reaction and body and enzymes,so laugh it off.Then this ronin 2 is going to tell you gots better things to do and think about than whatever.he also going to tell you distraction and manipulation.
This ronin 2 will tell ya so many things will happen that it will be tough to sell the house,as in entity mesing things.ANY who ronin 2 gonna tell you can beat the bully if he doesnt want to be your friend,then in your mind the entity is a pomerian dog that barks at anything larger than it,you just learn to tune it out.
LIKE I SAID CHECK FOR GEOPATHIC STRESS AND NEUTRALISE THOSE LINES THE SYMPTOMS WILL REDUCE AND YOUR BODY WILL THANK YOU.Its trying to tell you im here,why are you not releasing negative energies like your supposed to,and also it knows your dealing with something unknown.IF ITS MAKING HELL FOR YOU YOU MAKE HELL FOR IT,SAY YOU KNOW WHAT IM NOT SELLING THE HOUSE<IM CONQUERING THE PLACE FIRST THEN WHEN Il sell it,build a faraday cage in your bedroom,neutralise the geopathic stress,GROUND YOUR SELF INTENSELY.YOU WILL SEE THIS RONIN 2 SAY I GOT THIS I CAN DEAL WITH ANYTHING THROWN AT ME.GIVE IT NO ATTENTION DIRECTLY AS IT WANTS BUT DEAL WITH THIS.THOSE ARE DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO KEEP YOU DOWN.
I have energised this saying SAY OUT ALOUD A LION NEVER LOOKS BACK AT A DOG BARKING.IT WILL GIVE UP THE MORE POSITIVE YOU BECOME OR IT WILL CEASE TO AFFECT YOU BECAUSe you are now on another level.
When entities actup in agents or victims or totally unaware people around you is another desperate attempt of the dark forces,heck they even try to run me over.BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CANT TOUCH THIS AS IN IF THEY GOT A FERRARI I GOT A 1000BHP SUPRA WITH NITROUS I CAN SLOW DOWN TO UNDERSTAND THEIR VIBRATION THEN STOMP ON THE PEDAL AND SAY BYE BYE CHUMPS.THEY ARE TRYING TO PUT YOU IN NEGATIVE LOOPS AS YOU BEHAVE THE SAME WAY EVERYTIME.THE LION HAS GRACE AND MAJESTY ,ITS THERE PUT ORDER TO THE HYENAS.ASK THIS RONIN 2 FELLA HE THERE DEEP DOWN A LION.
DESPERATE MATRIX ATTEMPTS TO KICK YOU BACK IN A BOX THAT THEY CONTROL.A LION HAS SOUGHT COUNCIL ITS TIME TO ROAR,YOU GOT THIS GO GETEM TIGER.
BE VERY FIRM DO OR DIE OR DO OR DONT and JUST SUFFER.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:26 AM
Deactivated Account

again if you sell the house well and good,MAY YOU GET A BETTER ONE WITH POSITIVE ENERGY.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
Have someone of high frequency, a Light Worker, or High Frequency Shaman come in and cleanse and purify it and shift the dense stuff out and bring high stuff in.
Repeat as needed to sell it.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
I wasnt really sure where to put this...
I'm scared whatever is there has slowly seeped it's way over here.

I want out of this house but I'm scared it is trying to keep us here by trying to financially and emotionally drain us.

Have someone of high frequency, a Light Worker, or High Frequency Shaman come in and cleanse and purify it and shift the dense stuff out and bring high stuff in and form an energy wall to protect your property from the one which is having dense energy issues.

You and you HS Sweetheart are also affecting the energy in the house by fighting and getting down about it not selling - which adds more dense energy and a bit of a feedback loop. A Shift is needed.

Throw parties for friends, host sing-alongs, movie-night, or karaoke, do cleansing rituals as a family, bring fun, games and laughter in. Make a very conscious effort to make your house a fun vibrant place to be.
Buyers sense heavy energies and won't buy even though they can't pinpoint what turned them off exactly. So shift the energy with Love, Laughter and Positive attitudes - let them sense that and want to own it.

Repeat as needed to sell it.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Knower
The contract on the house fell through a week before closing.
It was okay with us because we still hadnt found a place to go.

We put it back on the market and immediately had 9 offers so we are back under contract and have found a house for us.

But won't you have it..
Brand new vacuum breaks , dishwasher breaks (a week before the closing on the other contract), and the AC breaks for the 2nd time this summer. This unit is not even 8 years old!

The house is punishing us, I swear -.-
Old 11-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Master
It sounds like it was built by sub par Developers who contracted sub par contractors to build it and they cut corners everywhere including on the appliances. It would be interesting to know if the contractor/builder is still in business under the same name or not.

It's not uncommon for a Developer to come in build units or develop a neighborhood, sell all the units, close the business and re-start up under another name so they don't have to deal with legal issues coming up from cutting corners and using sub standard building materials.

A little research would tell you if you bought from a fly-by-night Developer or not.