Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Need spiritual advice.

Hey all! I've finally decided on getting a house of my own and being a believer of spirituality, I really want to know what all should be checked before getting a new house. I'm also in need for a good mortgage loan which I'm planning to apply with Canada Mortgage Direct, Calgary. I've heard that in some countries the time for doing auspicious things are checked to get better results. So how do we check it? It's the first time that I'm purchasing a house and I want every thing to go right. So I'm really in need for some good advice.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:02 AM
Master

There are a number of things you could do. You could do/have a Tarot reading to see what the cards have to tell you about it, such as - is it a good time to purchase and what would the outcome be, for example.

You could go the astrology route to see if this is an auspicious to purchase etc.
Old 31-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Lorelyen

Ultimately it's down to how you feel about a place you buy. Calm your mind
as best you can then go to the house. Does it feel right for you?
Do you feel in harmony with it? If you can't answer those questions easily but
for whatever reason still like the place you can "purify" it when you take up residence.

If you're superstitious then take some token of your beliefs with you. I took the stylised Christian cross -
I'm not an orthodox Christian but the cross has the wider symbolism of the cross-roads.
No matter! If it feels uncomfortable in the place then....think again about the place.
Old 31-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomith
Hey all! I've finally decided on getting a house of my own and being a believer of spirituality, I really want to know what all should be checked before getting a new house. I'm also in need for a good mortgage loan which I'm planning to apply with Canada Mortgage Direct, Calgary. I've heard that in some countries the time for doing auspicious things are checked to get better results. So how do we check it? It's the first time that I'm purchasing a house and I want every thing to go right. So I'm really in need for some good advice.

Isn't there home program realtor's offer such as assistance and a lot of information free. The information and alternatives and having someone to talk to was invaluable to me. Mine was completely free. They will advertise that they do and open to the public as well. If you're talking just about spiritual questions, go with your feelings, only you know what you like. My first home should have had shutters.