Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-04-2023, 12:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Rebirth...

I believe rebirth happens every 2000 years... I think (because I was born with the same toes) that I am Adam reborn, but with some differences from the bible's description - I don't follow pretty much anything the bible says as direct historical evidence, but I see the image drawn in the sistine chapel is of me, but can't confirm any relation to the bible... though I do also think I knew Eve, before she died of heart disease in youth... And only her triplet sister Lilith remains of her family... I know it's a bit risky to bring bibilical things up like they're about me, but at this point it's more like: "Well, I'm the one born with the toes, so it is about me already - I'm not plagiarizing, I'm talking about something which could be taken as propaganda" (If I got into more detail you'd see - which I will if you ask!")
I'm not sure who I was 2000 years ago, but I think (because I look identical nearly) that I could have been Krishna, Tut, Buddha, every 2000 years for a long time back...
Something that confirms this for me is the voices I hear and the fact that I have visions and strange experiences revolving around both those things and I have even figured out how to speak mentally (telepathically) and I know that means I have Spirit/Tao/Chi - in me...
In fact I think the power I have in me is the exact power that Church Father's pretend to have and that telepaths are the ones who are meant to be in the position they present that they own... This world is in disrepair and telepaths have almost no rights compared to how everything should be being run with us in the leadership role, listening for the higher powers and sharing Tao with everyone instead of pretending without power.
More is in the new member forum about my beliefs on being Adam etc....

Thanks,

Kieran Michael
Old 27-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Newbie ;)

It's a bit like the wheel of time - “The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

I think Robert Jordan was divinely inspired...!
Old 27-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_Adam
... I think (because I was born with the same toes) that I am Adam reborn,
But if I would use that same logic then the men I see with beards like God's painted by the artist at the Sistine Chapel,
(I've been there, btw)...I could think they were God.
Nope, doesn't make sense to me...or the statue of David - if a guy has a nose like his is he David? Or David reincarnated?
Same artist, after all.
Nope, doesn't follow for me, sorry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Newbie ;)

You're entitled to that opinion - but what if I told you I've had voices since the age of 17, and at one point they were talking about the true definition of the word "evil" not being badness but more like primordial divinity and dominance... they also said God was truly evil as a preferred state and the God they described was divine in intent and had form outside existence, actually being the same size as all creation. I realize this doesn't match the biblical story of Adam beyond choosing a knowledge of evil, because the way the bible says evil feels ghastly... but there's a benefit to it if I am Adam - we know now we don't need to sin: evil wasn't badness, therefore; there's no need to sin because it was chosen by me in a past life!
I've had SOOO many experiences of power in my life, I would love to talk about them if you're interested in hearing... but you'll have to keep an open mind!

I wasn't expecting automatic belief
Let me know if you want more evidence please!
Old 27-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Ah, you made it sound like that Sistine Chapel was the only reason ...you realize that, right.
You want to talk about reasons, that's fine.
May I also turn you onto our ''Lounge'' and also our ''Your Space".
There you can go on and on all you want on many topics, just a thought.
''General Beliefs'' is also good place to talk about different things.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2023, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks I'll head straight there!