Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Experiencer

I keep hearing Peter pan

A month or so ago i come aware of a new male spirit guide, i asked him for a name and got the name peter pan.
The name has popped up in my head a few times since when in connection with him. What would that mean
Old 20-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Master
Is your name twinkle bell? lol.
Old 20-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Mr.Whitmore

wasn't it tinker bell?

just askin
Old 20-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
wasn't it tinker bell?

just askin
Yes I think your right, I haven't seen the movie for that long I couldn't remember.
Old 20-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Good movie...I think it ends well for peter.can't remember
Old 20-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Master
There's a condition called the Peter Pan syndrome, where grown men try to act like their still a boy, and also there,s the Cinderelar syndrome where women think their still a little girl.
Old 20-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Ahem!

(Deep voice.)

That's interesting sir....
Old 20-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
A month or so ago i come aware of a new male spirit guide, i asked him for a name and got the name peter pan.
The name has popped up in my head a few times since when in connection with him. What would that mean

I'm guessing Peter Pan wil have specific associations for you.

Guides often take a form, or a name that supports the message that they will bring.
Old 20-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Quagmire

It could also be Peter Pan, the very spirit that inspired the stories of Peter Pan Peter and Wendy. Or/and it could be symbolic of something. Maybe it is there to remind you to keep in touch with your inner child
Old 21-03-2013, 12:46 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27

Your spirit guide has a sense of humor! How nice!

Do you need to take your life less seriously maybe? and to pay attention to the life's wonders and possibilities?
So maybe he is trying to help you with that aspects, perhaps?