Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-05-2020, 05:39 PM
Knower

Still not ok

Hi,
I’ve posted quite a few times in the last several weeks
Some fear came up for me a few months ago and I resisted it, hard. Repeated fear has led to feelings of profound emptiness, and mental fragmentation- very very rapid thoughts and ego defenses high. It’s hard to go thru life right now. I also opened up my crown chakra thru the process a few months ago and believe this is contributing to loss of sense of self (deprrsonalization) and confusion.
For weeks I was convinced love was the cure and tried to actively re-open my heart. At this moment it’s really really hard for me to accept the present moment/ to not try to “get out” of this “trap” feeling so disconnected from the world and so in my head. I would like to open my heart again.
I went thru a similar experience a few years ago triggered by mushrooms - less severe depersonalization - and it ended when I had a brief intimate encounter with a guy and my heart spontaneously burst open.
It’s hard right now to fool my mind that I am not constantly “secretly” waiting for this to happen again. I’m concerned and wary of the mental damage that is occurring. I can function decently but my ego structure is wonky.
I have NOT tried completely refocusing from my worried mind. I usually spend time worrying and trying to fix the situation.
What I would like is to feel connected to myself and my own heart again.
Saw a psychiatrist and he simply diagnosed me with severe anxiety and soma to form disorder and gave me some strong sedatives and believes it will clear up. But I am concerned about the lack of equanimity in mind and the emptiness