Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-04-2013, 08:56 AM
heartsmart

Attached vs non-attached earlobes

Do you think people with attached earlobes are twice as likely to become criminal like some scientists say?
Old 24-04-2013, 09:02 AM
lily of the valley

ummm, mine are attached, but I'm no criminal!!!! Scientists need to cross reference their theories.
Old 24-04-2013, 09:31 AM
heartsmart

Yeah mine are also attached, and I'm the most lawful person I know which is why I thought it was kinda weird to read about this.
Old 24-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Mr.Whitmore

All ear lobes are attached!!

If they weren't I would be holding mine in my hands?

Me very confused
Old 24-04-2013, 10:22 AM
Residue

Could be. That's a theory tested by surveying 10,000 people and making the association.

I can't understand the connection though.

Like I read in Hindu book angry people are ugly and could understand how that anger causes screwed up face, sweating, hot facial skin, burnt and dead from heat, pout on face, grinding of teeth, etc but I don't see the connection between attached ear lobes and criminals. Lol.

But if you're aware of having that propensity, you have more power to choose.

Lol, do u mind telling us why? Is it yourself?
Old 24-04-2013, 10:37 AM
lily of the valley

@mr.whitmore...hahahahahahahahaha!!!! I must say you have a great sense of humor!!
Old 25-04-2013, 03:12 PM
heartsmart

lily of the valley I really wonder what sort of heritage you have. I wonder in which race attached earlobes is more frequent.
Old 25-04-2013, 05:30 PM
lily of the valley

@heartsmart.......I'm Greek.......earlobe mystery solved!!!!!
Old 25-04-2013, 06:06 PM
heartsmart

Ok so we got greek and I'm a mix... I'd really appreciate it if more people with attached earlobes could comment and tell me what sort of race they are so we could really do some research for ourselves and also what is your relation to the law?
Old 25-04-2013, 06:17 PM
lily of the valley

If love is a crime..........then I'm guilty!!!!!!