Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 29-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Mysticdreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I make this suggestion as an artist. I see forcing creativity as much more problematic than taking a needed break to recharge. If this creative urge doesn't come back then it is probably time to apply the creativity to other areas.

Well that's simply your opinion, but I would die of boredom without my creativity. Writing is a part of me. It defines me and without it? What am I? Absolutely nothing. So you may be alright with letting fate guide you and losing who you are and what you do, but I'm not. In fact I wish you were going through what I am just so you could see how truly awful it is. It has always been my belief that creativity and art is the essence of life. Without it and imagination we're just shells.
Old 29-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Occultist

I am a Witch not Wiccan I dont believe in asking Dietys and waiting untill they feel like they want to help if in fact they ever do.
I believe in spell casting so if you are Wiccan and want to go the Diety route then the others who have suggested dietys might be your best bet. I also do not believe in a Rede or Do ye Harm to None that was created by Gerald Gardner not from spell casting we as Coven Witches believe in intent and purpose.
So my guess is by reading this you found your Diety and type of evocation you need.
Old 29-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Mysticdreamer

Occultist, right now I am willing to try absolutely anything and everything. If you have a suggestion, please share it. I'm so serious about this spell that I've even posted it on two forums for a broader outlook. One person suggested using the elements instead of deities. Whatever suggestions you have are absolutely welcome and I thank you for them.
Old 29-12-2011, 07:45 PM
iolite

Mystic...

Have you been remembering your dreams lately? I find my dreams to be really good fodder for fiction writing.
Old 29-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Mysticdreamer

Honestly? No. I haven't and I hardly, if ever, remember my dreams.
Old 29-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Mysticdreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I am a Witch not Wiccan I dont believe in asking Dietys and waiting untill they feel like they want to help if in fact they ever do.
I believe in spell casting so if you are Wiccan and want to go the Diety route then the others who have suggested dietys might be your best bet. I also do not believe in a Rede or Do ye Harm to None that was created by Gerald Gardner not from spell casting we as Coven Witches believe in intent and purpose.
So my guess is by reading this you found your Diety and type of evocation you need.

Also waiting for it to come back is not an option. I just talked to someone who said that if I go the deity route it may take years. I want my creativity back now and as I said I'm willing to do anything to get it back. Gods involved or not. What do you suggest I do?
Old 29-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Occultist

True waiting on a diety is just imo not worth it. 1. you dont not even know dietys excist 2.even if they do you have to wait on them.
I will PM you with ingrediants and spell casting info..
Old 29-12-2011, 10:24 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticdreamer
Occultist, right now I am willing to try absolutely anything and everything. If you have a suggestion, please share it. I'm so serious about this spell that I've even posted it on two forums for a broader outlook. One person suggested using the elements instead of deities. Whatever suggestions you have are absolutely welcome and I thank you for them.

I would suggest you do what feel right for YOU to do, others can advise you but they should not under any circumstances tell you what is right from wrong, and that also includes the presence of Gods. In fact, invoking Gods with certain spells can enhance them, ie: a fear spell with invoking Kali would be a very powerful spell. Some people believe in Gods, others don't...but most importantly it is your SOLE decision at the end of the day. You do what you feel is to be the correct way and stick with it!
Old 30-12-2011, 12:43 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticdreamer
Honestly? No. I haven't and I hardly, if ever, remember my dreams.

You might want to try a b-complex vitamin. B-6 deficiency is lack of dream recall.
Old 30-12-2011, 02:41 AM
Occultist

I would like to point out Spell casting and prayer to a Deity is 2, completely different things. Spell weaving doesn't require a Deity just an open mind.
If you are confused I would suggest looking up the definition of prayer then the definition of spell casting.
2 different animals.