Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Wallaby

New earth angel.....now what???

Hi guys,

I'm in a bit of turmoil at the moment just with my life etc etc and it has been this way for the past few years.

But I have recently been informed by a psychic counsellor/therapist that I am an Earth Angel. When he explained to me what that meant, things felt funny inside me and I am inclined to believe him because of those feelings.

I guess my question is, how did you guys go about finding out what you were and then how did you go about expanding your knowledge and inner circle (as this is not something that I can just raise with everyone I know ) but I would like to find out more about this and what this may mean for me. I'm not 100% sure how this makes me feel but I am hoping it explains my recent past problems in trying to balance things and my emotional/mental struggles of recent.

Sorry this post is a bit vague but I guess I need to start somewhere. Obviously the counsellor will assist me in the future but I don't even know what I want to know about this and what questions to potentially ask - it feels like this is a very abstract concept to me at the moment and I can't yet visualise or feel it yet hence the vagueness about what this all means to me.

Any comments are greatly appreciated guys!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 01:45 PM
10C

I can only speak of my own experiences, but maybe it will be of some insight? From the time I was quite young around six I can recall being visited by angelic beings. This was actually getting some of my teachers and parents a bit mystified. At any rate, being a child I didn't appreciate it as unusual. I also felt compelled to care for others, especially other children.
There were several events where I actually was able to safeguard them in a time of need. Once in a hospital, the child next to me was suffocating in her own blood and I was able to get out of bed post surgery and get a nurse to come help her. Another time, I reported a man that was kissing a little girl on the lips and was able to get someone to get to the little girl before it was too late. There was a time I was at a school fair and saw an apron I wanted to purchase for my mother, but had no money and suddenly a little girl surrounded in light gave me a dollar to buy it. When I went to ask for her at school the next day to pay her back, there was no clue that she existed.
As I grew older these things kept happening. I also saw 333 on a regular basis in the middle of the night and everwhere else. I had no explanation for this and my parents thought my biological clock might be out of whack.
Then suddenly in 2006, I woke up at 4:44 in the morning instead. I thought for sure that this was a sign of sorts. It kept happening and no it wasn't daylight savings time. This happened in November and then continued. I started looking in the internet for anyone with a similar experience and stumbled on Doreen Virtue's books. Finally, it all began to make sense.
From that time, I have been able to accept the extraordinary coincidences and events in my life that otherwise might have seemed suspiciously bizarre and know that this is normal for an EA. I later found out that my characteristics are those of an Incarnate Angel and now I continue to live my life doing lightwork as the cases are sent my way. There is no timing for it, it just happens. Yesterday on my way back from the bookstore, an old man fell on the ground hitting his head and knees right in front of me, so I ended accompanying him back to his wife at home and telling her to be watchful of him. Later one of my instructors told me he was finding it hard to continue studying to be an emergency worker and quitting his smoking habit, and I was able to offer him some studying techniques as well as ways to quit smoking. Later I found myself translating for a person who wanted to buy ink cartridges, and after helping a neighbor with urgent paperwork. That was all just in one day. Sure it can be tiring, but just as invigorating, spiritually that is. Hope this helps and welcome to the club!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:16 AM
AngelicOrin

Welcome welcome!
I thought that I am a lightworker/earth angel for a while now, and finally it has been confirmed by a medium who was talking to both AA Michael and Raphael about me. I was an amazing feeling~ But apparently, I have been going out during the night - spiritually - and healing people, and waking up in the morning really tired. I was told to stop it, and that AA Michael can stop me spiritually if I told him too - he can't without my permission since we have free will and Angels can not interfere without knowing. SO~ that night I told Michael to stop me from healing, and the next morning, I woke refreshed and not groggy~ Best feeling ever!
I am still learning bits and pieces though.
Old 15-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10C
I can only speak of my own experiences, but maybe it will be of some insight? From the time I was quite young around six I can recall being visited by angelic beings. This was actually getting some of my teachers and parents a bit mystified. At any rate, being a child I didn't appreciate it as unusual. I also felt compelled to care for others, especially other children.
There were several events where I actually was able to safeguard them in a time of need. Once in a hospital, the child next to me was suffocating in her own blood and I was able to get out of bed post surgery and get a nurse to come help her. Another time, I reported a man that was kissing a little girl on the lips and was able to get someone to get to the little girl before it was too late. There was a time I was at a school fair and saw an apron I wanted to purchase for my mother, but had no money and suddenly a little girl surrounded in light gave me a dollar to buy it. When I went to ask for her at school the next day to pay her back, there was no clue that she existed.
As I grew older these things kept happening. I also saw 333 on a regular basis in the middle of the night and everwhere else. I had no explanation for this and my parents thought my biological clock might be out of whack.
Then suddenly in 2006, I woke up at 4:44 in the morning instead. I thought for sure that this was a sign of sorts. It kept happening and no it wasn't daylight savings time. This happened in November and then continued. I started looking in the internet for anyone with a similar experience and stumbled on Doreen Virtue's books. Finally, it all began to make sense.
From that time, I have been able to accept the extraordinary coincidences and events in my life that otherwise might have seemed suspiciously bizarre and know that this is normal for an EA. I later found out that my characteristics are those of an Incarnate Angel and now I continue to live my life doing lightwork as the cases are sent my way. There is no timing for it, it just happens. Yesterday on my way back from the bookstore, an old man fell on the ground hitting his head and knees right in front of me, so I ended accompanying him back to his wife at home and telling her to be watchful of him. Later one of my instructors told me he was finding it hard to continue studying to be an emergency worker and quitting his smoking habit, and I was able to offer him some studying techniques as well as ways to quit smoking. Later I found myself translating for a person who wanted to buy ink cartridges, and after helping a neighbor with urgent paperwork. That was all just in one day. Sure it can be tiring, but just as invigorating, spiritually that is. Hope this helps and welcome to the club!

I can identify with the 333 and 444 thing so much!

May I suggest to you and the OP that perhaps - if you guys already don't - to start meditating on a regular basis? Even if you start out by just sitting for 10 minutes a day and breathing calmly. Begin each meditation with a question to your Spirit, or Spirit guides, etc. I wouldn't call myself an earth 'angel' per se, but I definitely have a purpose of Light on this planet at this time, and I've found recently that the more I meditate and practice being calm, focused and present, the more information and guidance I receive.

Old 16-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Wallaby

Thanks very much for your replies! Its nice to know that I may have an explanation for all the garbage running around in my head now - so I think I feel a relief that I know where it comes from.

I had tried meditating in the past and found it very difficult but I will try to do that again now and see if I am ready to find out what I am looking for.

Its really interesting to read your experiences too - thank you very much for sharing with me.
Old 16-06-2011, 11:58 PM
Master
What a beautiful thread, I feel so connected to Archangels myself.
Spiritlite.
Old 20-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Iskandar

I find it really hard to comprehend this. How can one engage in conversation with Arch Angels? Surely they are highly sought after beings and have better things to do than concern themselves with us?

It makes no sense to me.
Old 21-06-2011, 10:30 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskandar
I find it really hard to comprehend this. How can one engage in conversation with Arch Angels? Surely they are highly sought after beings and have better things to do than concern themselves with us?

It makes no sense to me.

:) Many people think that Archangels are too far above us to even think to interact let alone talk to us. But on the contrary, they want us to interact with them! Just like our guardian angels, they are ever present in our lives and they not only guide us, they also influence and support us in our lives (in ways the guardians do not have the power too - if that makes sense). We interact and commune with our guardian angels, right? So why not the Archangels? To me the Archangels want us to talk to them, just like we talk to our guardian angels. They are to be respected yes, but they also should be loved and embraced. Just simply send them a prayer, they will listen. There are many times were I have called upon Michael, Raphael for protection and relief respectfully, but also I have had Haniel and Cassiel comforting me in times of grief.

I hope this makes some sort of sense.
Old 23-06-2011, 04:16 PM
BlackCherry

As a younger teen, I kept experiencing weird paranormal phenomena. A reason I stopped feeling so alone in this quest to find the truth is because I used the internet and found others seeking similar answers. After years of being involved on paranormal, psychic, and spiritual forums my father and I ended up going to a Reiki circle (he heard about it from a friend and thought I may want to go because of my interests). There I met two people, whom are psychic, and after many months of knowing each other (my father and I hung out with them outside the circles) one of them told me where I come from/originate (after splitting from Source-One-God-Spirit-whatnot intentionally to experience what I could outside from it). I asked and he eventually gave me the answer after asking an Archangel.

I know not everyone believes it to be significant, but I always had a thirst for knowledge and wanted to know as much as I could about myself. If that included where I come from spiritually, then that's what it included. After telling me where I come from, he told me it's a star (I had no idea what it was).

Although I still have a thirst for knowledge, I've only reached out for spiritual answers online (privacy/trust issues). I still remain in contact with those two original people who've helped me grow spiritually. And I'm still extraordinarily greatful for it.