Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-04-2022, 02:24 AM
Master
@ # 920 NoOne … great video by Sadguru, spontaneous awakening in a gradual, unhurried way is always best. True what he says about ‘jumping into the abyss’ … in my case it was about agreeing to die by dissolving in the stream to pass through the orifice in the fontanel.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:50 AM
Master

@US
Well, keep in mind Neven Paar's background, Golden Dawn is a pretty sinister organisation in my view, they're into some sketchy magick. He does not originally come from a Yogic or Eastern background and Kundalini has its dark side, much like the force in star wars. So, one has to be careful with authors that reveal too much, even things they're not supposed to, as it can lead certain people down the wrong path.

Same with Sadhguru, he seems quite knowledgeable, but we don't really know the depth of his experience. Celebrity gurus have a habit of having more bark than bite in terms of first-hand experience. I think the really serious teachers prefer solitude, often in the forest or in the hills and might only have a handful of disciples around them. Anyone with a major, money-making organisation around them can be somewhat suspect. I've seen Sadhguru described as Anglophone India's favourite celebrity guru and he's quite popular in Hollywood too.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:41 AM
Master
@ NoOne … by the by, there’s an oblique passing reference to Baphomet in the book. I have a feeling that the author is holding back on some aspects, so as to make the book more acceptable and readable by a wider audience. Having said that, it’s definitely worth going through to address questions of our lower mind.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:50 AM
Master

I watched a couple of videos from this guy last night, where he talks about his Kundalini awakening. Seems it was a spontaneous one, sparked by his interest in Hermeticism. He did not know about Kundalini, Yoga, or it seems, meditation beforehand. After his KA he became a senior member in Golden Dawn, which is a magickal order, originally founded by Alesteir Crowley. Baphomet was the knight templar's idol and is connected to 19 century Mysticism and ceremonial magick, especially as made famous by Eliphas Levi.

If you recall, I did see a Baphomet-like figure in the underworld, after my Kundalini Awakening, when I was pulled out of my body and astral-travelled.

I believe these beings are sort of guardians between the astral underworld and the physical "upper" or surface world, perhaps a bit like the Nagas in India. There are many stories about them roaming the Arabian deserts.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:47 PM
Master
Yes, I too saw Baphomet and was offered access to any or all of four or five doors (realms, Siddhis?). To be truthful, I was disconcerted and so declined and moved on. There was a presence of a hidden guide in the background observing without interfering.

I understand that ThatMan also had a similar experience.
Old 05-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Master
I’m around 40 minutes into this video on kundalini and strongly recommend it ~ https://youtu.be/M7rNmxFkCus

It’s a Buddha at the Gas Pump interview of Lawrence Edwards
Old 06-07-2022, 07:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
After his KA he became a senior member in Golden Dawn, which is a magickal order, originally founded by Alesteir Crowley. Baphomet was the knight templar's idol ....
Just for the sake of historical accuracy, The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was founded in 1887 by three Freemasons, William Robert Woodman, William Wynn Westcott and Samuel Liddell Mathers. Aleister Crowley was initiated into the Golden Dawn in 1898 and left the following year after being refused higher initiation.

The Knights Templars were accused of worshipping Baphomet, but then they were accused of many things while being persecuted by Philip IV of France who owed the Knights Templars a lot of money.

The idea of Baphomet has been associated with Satan, but then it is also described as representing "the perfect and ideal human. ...Thus Baphomet completes the circle and is a being who both ascends into spirit and descends into matter. The words on his arms, Solve & Coagula, represent the alchemical and spiritual process of becoming an enlightened and liberated being."

So much gets distorted over time.

Peace
Old 07-07-2022, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The idea of Baphomet has been associated with Satan, but then it is also described as representing "the perfect and ideal human. ...Thus Baphomet completes the circle and is a being who both ascends into spirit and descends into matter. The words on his arms, Solve & Coagula, represent the alchemical and spiritual process of becoming an enlightened and liberated being."
Yes, it may be as you say, I don’t know about the theory but I did encounter Baphomet once. To be honest, it was an unnerving experience. I was shown several doors, perhaps five and asked to choose any or all. Behind me, in the background was an invisible guide, an ascended master perhaps and I retained free will in that setup. I declined, Baphomet said nothing but kept looking, as I moved on.

What were the doors and where do they lead ~ I don’t know, since I didn’t investigate. Other realms, Siddhis perhaps? It’s speculative. However, I did present this experience to a friend of mine, who was, at that time, connected with Shiva. He asked Shiva in the next interaction about Baphomet and the matter was laughed at, saying that Baphomet has been positioned by the universe as a gatekeeper of sorts, in charge of lower dimensions and that sometimes he pops up here and there for jest or maybe as a test.

Another SF member, ThatMan apparently also encountered Baphomet and had a similar experience as I did and he too moved on.

What would be the reaction we’d offer if we encounter Baphomet again? Who can tell? We never really can cross the same river twice, as the old adage goes.

Edit: Oh, I see now, that I had already shared this experience on this thread
Old 19-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Deactivated Account

I have some experiences to note of late.
1) 2 or 3 weeks back, a goddess came through to bring my subtle body into a meditative absorption of ever increasing bliss/ecstacy, whiteness, concentration until it got so much that I had to return to my physical body.
2) The goddess came back about a week later to show me how energy can be raised from bottom to top through the chakras, one step at a time. She showed me in an OBE focusing on the chakras starting from the muladhara all the way to the top using the satchakra nirupana images. But this is to be done with a partner. With a partner, the energy is multiplied when a partner is involved and this makes it easier to blast through any blockages. On top of that (lol), the complimenting of male and female also works out undealt with opposites that are likely to cause imbalances.
3) A spirit came and offered to raise the energy all the way up to the spine for me in a hermetical manner which doesn't involve the chakras, but rather the very elements within the human body. I never knew this style.
These experiences have shown me that it isn't difficult at all to get the energy up and out from the top if there is at least some kind of understanding.
Old 19-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Master
@ Aknaton ~ quite an interesting and deep experience! About visuals of the Goddess, NoOne can throw more light. I only had one encounter, in as in direct sight in 2018 or so. Later energisations we’re by Divine Mother, who some don’t call Mother but rather lover … the divine feminine probably presents Herself in different ways.

From direct experience, I can say that there are several conduits, the main being the Sushumna, the next, Ida and Pingala. Energisation up the spinal column also happens if graced, as also piercing of the Medulla and fontanel. Why analyse? All is enabled automatically at the optimal time.

As for meditating with a partner, Legrand is into that but he’s exited from this forum, which is a pity because he is quite advanced and was open to sharing his insights. It’s Dyad meditation, there’s a website on it and I receive mailers but I never experimented nor intend to ~ I’m not saying that you or others shouldn’t. It’s just that I’m against any practice where we attempt to be a doer rather than a receptor.