Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I should be a chapter... but for some becomes an entire book.

And then we're back at having multiple twins.. Or persons who you share the highest energy with at this/that moment of time .....
Old 04-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Suspended
Master
Mine isnt only a chapter. Its a book, neverending book with its highs and lows. When you have found peace and dont want to be miserable, you leave a few blank pages. When the high and low has stabilised, you are writing at the blank spaces about the things u learned and healed, and then the book continues again.

We cannot leave the past, its always with us. The love chapter, the fights chapter, running-chasing chapter and then separation chapter etc. You carry it with you since the day you met. Thats when the book had its first words.
Old 04-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Master
I like the empty pages...but you never know how you are going to fill those empty pages, so you don't know how the book continues or ends...
Old 04-07-2015, 05:47 PM
Ascender
lemme ask you something else :)

imagine this: you have this wonderful man in your life. he brings the world to you, makes you happy, shows you love, genuine carrying love. and you love him back. there is passion too, tenderness, commitment, nearly the full package.

and there's this other one. a drug addict, or a narcissist, or just your regular everyday scumbag, excuse of a man, who would not lift a finger for you.

first loves you throughout your life.
with the other you have literally a single moment, when nothing else happens, but you look into each other's eyes. everything stops, the egos and personas you both carry in your day to day lives fall apart, and you see god, you see each other and for that one minute, you experience infinite love and life.

your life and human love and commitment will be with the first man, but before you die, and that count down so many talk about who had some near death experience, when you think back at your life, what do you think will be the most precious moment you'll think of?

when I advocate for the there's only one "the one" and not many, from the reactions I get, people think I'm advocating for suspending or canceling your life for a person who may never come back to you, nor may ever even recognize you. and that is never my point. my point is, if you ever had such a moment of divine with another, don't deny it, don't belittle it, don't call it an illusion just because it hasn't led you to a reunion in the flesh. don't try and convince yourself you've had others like that, when deep down you know that single moment was worth being born for and would be worth dying for.

now get off the forum and enjoy your vacation. :)
Old 04-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YS1YS2
I like the empty pages...but you never know how you are going to fill those empty pages, so you don't know how the book continues or ends...

Time will fill them. And you learn, arent you? So when there is blank spaces, that are needed, after you have grounded yourself and being the best version of you, you write it to the book. You have grown, you have learned who you are and what you want and then the book has new stories waiting in line.

Nothing sits still. Never with twin flames. Progress after progress. You know how your book is gonna turn out, even if its neverending. Your soul knows how it continues..
Old 04-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by YS1YS2
And then we're back at having multiple twins.. Or persons who you share the highest energy with at this/that moment of time .....

It's funny because I always was open to the concept of multiple twins. Never had a rational explanation for it, only that the split-soul theory never seemed like the ultimate truth to me. Maybe the openness of my beliefs itself attracted my experience now of having a third twin flame connection, or maybe deep down I always knew it was possible in some form or another. No idea. I toy with the idea that maybe I just knew the entire time that neither of them were my 'true' twin, but nevertheless still close enough to me on a soul experience to share that energy with... who knows. But the 3D struggle seems mostly over for me now, I'm just in a good place where the energy doesn't control or overwhelm me... I guess it could be said I made friends with the energy and myself, so I can make friends with my other half too. Until you come out of the struggle and have some sort of mutual reunion I don't think you can really understand how fully the friendship thing comes into play. Like others have said it is every kind of love rolled into one, but the foundation is always friendship, otherwise it can't last.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Master
I'm enjoying my vacation. My point is : Yes, you DON'T KNOW because your life is not ended yet. For the same within a year, I meet a hunchback murderer , look into his eyes etc. etc. and have an even deeper soul connection... So, when I die and look back on my life he will be my most precious moment... So for NOW yes, but I sincerely hope he will not be my book as he, I , we are right now.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
lemme ask you something else :)

imagine this: you have this wonderful man in your life. he brings the world to you, makes you happy, shows you love, genuine carrying love. and you love him back. there is passion too, tenderness, commitment, nearly the full package.

and there's this other one. a drug addict, or a narcissist, or just your regular everyday scumbag, excuse of a man, who would not lift a finger for you.

first loves you throughout your life.
with the other you have literally a single moment, when nothing else happens, but you look into each other's eyes. everything stops, the egos and personas you both carry in your day to day lives fall apart, and you see god, you see each other and for that one minute, you experience infinite love and life.

your life and human love and commitment will be with the first man, but before you die, and that count down so many talk about who had some near death experience, when you think back at your life, what do you think will be the most precious moment you'll think of?

when I advocate for the there's only one "the one" and not many, from the reactions I get, people think I'm advocating for suspending or canceling your life for a person who may never come back to you, nor may ever even recognize you. and that is never my point. my point is, if you ever had such a moment of divine with another, don't deny it, don't belittle it, don't call it an illusion just because it hasn't led you to a reunion in the flesh. don't try and convince yourself you've had others like that, when deep down you know that single moment was worth being born for and would be worth dying for.

now get off the forum and enjoy your vacation. :)

Personally, the moments where I was inline with my authentic self will be the most cherished.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets
Personally, the moments where I was inline with my authentic self will be the most cherished.

I second this.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:57 PM
1000watts

& this post comes just hours after my higher self told me TF is a narcissist. also v been noticing a pattern of energy exchange (or stealing??) certain days of the week. I must mull this over now thank you for this info