Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-03-2012, 10:01 PM
CatChild

I don't really know to be honest. But I think we all know there is something after this life and I think that we know that on an intuitive level.

If I had to guess, I'd say that I'm going back to my Akash for a time. Beyond that who knows.
Old 21-03-2012, 01:56 PM
CelestialRain

Depends on your beliefs. What I personally believe (no bashing, please) is that after we die, our soul goes wherevertheheckit'scalled, to the Astral Planes or something (all religions dealing with afterlife have a different name for it). There we review our life and lives, meet up with our guides, and plan all the karmic events, situations, and details for our next life. We either choose to stay up there or come back down here when we're ready, I've heard a past-life story where the person remembered things "up there" before going back to Earth, and there was apparently a library of some sorts where you could "see through" or "live" a life already lived so that your soul can advance spiritually (I don't really like some of the aspects of that, though, lol). Then we come back here, meet up with our karma and the cycle repeats until we are superior advanced beings and do not reincarnate anymore (no need to), staying up in the higher levels and only choosing to reincarnate here if there are things we need to teach/learn.
Old 22-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Mystic0ne

The correct answer to this question is: There is a soul world beyond the physical universe where we souls reside. We come down to earth to play our roles in the cycle of time and keep taking one birth after the other. But when this cycle comes to the end then we go home for a rest period.

Mind you the end and the start points of the cycle of time are same and it's true that history repeats itself. God Bless!
Old 02-04-2012, 04:34 AM
Pathfinder

When we die we go to heaven or Hell.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialRain
Depends on your beliefs. What I personally believe (no bashing, please) is that after we die, our soul goes wherevertheheckit'scalled, to the Astral Planes or something (all religions dealing with afterlife have a different name for it). There we review our life and lives, meet up with our guides, and plan all the karmic events, situations, and details for our next life. We either choose to stay up there or come back down here when we're ready, I've heard a past-life story where the person remembered things "up there" before going back to Earth, and there was apparently a library of some sorts where you could "see through" or "live" a life already lived so that your soul can advance spiritually (I don't really like some of the aspects of that, though, lol). Then we come back here, meet up with our karma and the cycle repeats until we are superior advanced beings and do not reincarnate anymore (no need to), staying up in the higher levels and only choosing to reincarnate here if there are things we need to teach/learn.

I agree for the most part. Earth IMO is one of many schools we come to to put into action what we learn as soul. Sometimes in the experiencing an earth life, we get things messed up, and come back to do things right . We also incarnate elsewhere, planets, etc.

Imprinting is the term I heard used when a soul views the life of another in order to advance. The life seems like it is their own, and is a reason so many people can be regressed to the same lifetime.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jturk

Some cross over to do a life review with God and depending lets say they were good people then it depends where they are in their lessons.. if they are not at a master level they can not stay in heaven so they reincarnate. If at a master level they can decide to help others on earth or remain in heaven.
or
lets say they are not really bad people made some mistakes which we all do but, havent forgiven themselves they maynot cross over fearing judgement and that would be the temp torment..

or those who have made darkness their father and gave it a home in their heart must eventually return to their father darkness.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Juanita

dawn, wow---what an intricate and detailed vision of the afterlife.....I only know that it exists and has many levels of awareness....it is simplicity itself...you do go Home....you have a soul family, you have a life review, that the level most of us first go to is very much like here, so we can reorientate to being in spirit again..... you can remain in your level and realm as long as you want and either reincarnate back to the physical or stay there and learn at a slower pace....When you are ready you advance to a higher, lighter vibration of existence......you have total and absolute freedom--no burdens of the universe on your shoulders--you can study, teach or even work at something that you love...You can travel or not...you can do anything that you ever wanted to do, go wherever you have ever wanted to go, learn anything that you ever wanted to know...... there is no negativity, except at the bottom levels......there is only love, light and freedome....sounds like heaven to me.........
Old 04-04-2012, 11:24 AM
zsjuz

I beleive we are born through our childrens DNA for all time. Where man and woman fuse together and become child/one-God eventually.

From material bodies to a higher universe