Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-08-2014, 06:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Gold Ring

I know this is a common question, probably easy to find on the internet, but just wondering if anyone here specifically has their known interpretations.

In my dream, I found a ancient gold ring. Based on thickness, it was a mens ring. It was pure gold. It had deep engraved carvings on it. Kind of like swigly lines. I found it in a light room,on a bed between white linen sheets. I remember for a second having a thought that I could pawn it for some cash. There was an asian man in the room, way far in the back. The dream did feel a little special. As far as symbolism, lucky maybe.
Old 31-08-2014, 07:28 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
I know this is a common question, probably easy to find on the internet, but just wondering if anyone here specifically has their known interpretations.

In my dream, I found a ancient gold ring. Based on thickness, it was a mens ring. It was pure gold. It had deep engraved carvings on it. Kind of like swigly lines. I found it in a light room,on a bed between white linen sheets. I remember for a second having a thought that I could pawn it for some cash. There was an asian man in the room, way far in the back. The dream did feel a little special. As far as symbolism, lucky maybe.

Intuiting here as it flows so here goes.

The magic of the golden world is a reality that houses the other side of life's struggles. Its the abundantly rich inner world where creativity, love and peace come alive. Relating to a mans ring, I connect this to your own *source* within self. That deep and rich place where you have infinite potential of creative sharing. It is a place of purity, clear flowing source, the deep carvings and ancient connections relate to me of awakening your birth right to the world of your own and the worlds ancient wisdom/self creation... The lines inscribed the many markings of you and your journey where you have immersed and travelled to awaken this connection more fully. The pawning it for cash could signal that old fear of *need* when abundance of spirit arises. Where we lose sight of the *real* abundant richness of life that is within self to attain outside one with us. We have all that we need within and connecting to your own source fully, you will learn that your creative pursuits and sharing of you at this level will have no need, it will all flow as one.

The Asian man connects me to the masculine presence of spirit, the zen flow of peace and harmony. This is the awakening within you to know you are all that you see in this dream inside you. The masculine representing the space of doing/moving in your flow creatively.
Old 31-08-2014, 07:36 AM
silent whisper

Something else is coming in through this dream also, about the ring as a symbol of your completeness. Finding it on the bed indicates that the bed is made for you to reach and find this space within you now. The space between the two sheets feels symbolic of the middle path, where you will open to embrace both your shadow and light aspects within you for this completeness and see them both as your own white light as one..
Old 31-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator
Rings symbolize emotional wholeness. I think the dream means finding and choosing to take steps towards balancing your yin to your yang. It may be something you have been working on for sometime now and it is finally coming to fruition. Or you possibly may be close to finding your soul connection in this world if you haven't already.
Old 31-08-2014, 04:51 PM
Deactivated Account

SW:Wow, thank you for taking the time to write that for me. It was very intriguing and insightful.

Mchelle: That was very nice. I like that,put a big smile on my face.