Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Knower
Unhappy Where do animal spirits go?

My family dog passing away made me wonder this, I wonder where is she now? Heaven? Is she going to visit? Was it really her time? Did she have to go? She was a 16 year old lhasa. When I found out the news I was numb for hours, now the tears are coming in...and honestly I didn't want my dad to see, but my voice did crack. I do have a tendency to keep feelings in,

Have any of your family/friend pets visited you? Do they move to a higher level of being, like to a human? Or do they stay they animal they were in the past life?
Old 02-02-2015, 11:19 PM
Master

Animals who have known positive association with humans/human companionship and felt the warmth of human love acquire individualisation, which thy retain after death.

The love bond keeps souls together. When your time comes, all those you have loved and who have loved you (who have passed over) will be there to greet you. Human and animal.

Such animals are either cared for in the meantime by those on the Other Side who have a great love for animals and find joy in such Service, or they are minded by family members who have passed over i.e. your mother, brother, auntie ... Especially so if they knew the animal on earth.

Animals who have not known this association and love i.e. factory farm or wild animals will go to their own species realms in the spirit world.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 03-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Super Moderator
A warm hug from me, Aquarisun, because I know you must miss your dog very much right now.
All I can tell you with 100% certainty is what I have had the good fortune to learn from my own dog who passed over 2 years ago now.

They accept their transition. That means immediate release from a body which is not working right. That feels good for them.
Sometimes they stay with us for a short time while they adjust to their new way of being in Spirit, and often out of love and loyalty. They are also Souls with free will, and can choose what to do. This isn't anything to worry about. They 'move on' to the right place when they are ready.
And some move on straight away, and can return to let us know they are okay at a later date.
Unfortunately sometimes their presence during that phase can coincide with us grieving hard for them, and often people are not aware of their presence, as strong emotions can get in the way of a quiet mind to 'listen'/'see' with the Heart and notice.

They find their way to the place in the afterlife which resonates with their own 'signatures' and soul vibration. Just like us in that respect. There are other Souls in the afterlife who will help and companion them, and so they are not alone.

They do miss us -often a lot at first but this doesn't put them in a 'dark place'. They can receive training and guidance sometimes in the techniques they need to visit us. And sometimes they just know how to do that, and don't need much teaching.

They are in a more timeless condition than we are on Earth, so the passing of years for us doesn't feel the same to them. Although yes they do have a sense of rhythm and 'duration' but time is not the same there.

They don't forget the loving bonds they share with their loved ones. Some of these can be soul-agreements for mutual benefit and learning, which have been present a long time. They will often do their best to contact us. But sometimes those attempts are not recognised!

Which leads to....how do we tell if they are trying to contact us? Listen, and sense, and feel. If you sense their character and affection suddenly out of the blue, that is probably them, dropping in for a visit! There are many other little signs and ways they can reach to us. And they do try to connect with us in dreams. The contact is most often made on a heart-felt level. Though sometimes there can be 'phenomena', it's the heart-felt things which really show us they are there, and stop us confusing other beings or influences with them.

Rest assured, your beloved dog is doing okay. And loves you very much indeed -just as usual!

In fact my dog changed slightly after her passing. She always loved me, I know. But the 'resonance of Love' and the focus of it in her was far more pronounced after she transitioned.

I hope this helps you a bit.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:33 AM
Master

Aquarisun, Tobi and Knightofalbion have explained it so well for you but I'm sorry to hear of your little dog passing and wish to send you a big hug.

I've seen one or two of my dogs who have passed over. My beautiful boy, Kazan, came back to see me after passing away from cancer and he looked so healthy and actually quite happy it was so heartwarming to see him.

Blessings to you
Jenny Crow
Old 03-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Deactivated Account

I'm sorry about your loss.. but not to be sad, animals have souls too and go to the other side, you'll meet him again when it's your time to pass over!
Old 10-02-2015, 06:01 PM
zach1

sorry for the loss, animals have souls and people will reunite with them in the afterlife
Old 10-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Ascender
Animals carry a conciousness as they have 5 senses they will go the the afterlife just like us and we will meet them there
Old 10-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Master

My belief is that they have about the same reincarnation cycle as we do . They have areas of the astral where some of them go , others join humans they knew . On one twlight zone show a guy died with his dog . He came to this gate , they told him it was heaven , but no dogs were allowed . He said if my dog cant get in I wont go either . He kept walking untill he saw another gate . The gate keeper said the other gate was really hell , they dont want any dogs , a dog can smell the sulfer , and would of warend you , and dogs were welcome in heaven .
Old 10-02-2015, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator
Oh I love that little story desert rat!
Old 11-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Master

That twlight zone story was called the hunt so 3 e 19 .
p.s. I found this review on you tube , many of the shows are on pay per view on youtube .If you want torrent links send me a p.m.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpnJ2mmqvg