Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2020, 07:58 AM
Master

Seeing a dark world.

I woke up either in a possible distant future or in a parallel universe, I was still on Earth, but everything was so dark and sad. So I was in this city, I have no idea how I got there, this was similar with our cities, but it was in a very bad shape.. The sky was dark, raining, mud everywhere, the buildings were muddy, no vegetation. Some people were dressed in good clothes, but most were dressed in some dirty clothes that were used by them only to warm theselves.

People were acting like robots, working and going home, nothing else to do, there was a great famine, some of them were crying and searching for some food.

A man came to me, he was very thin, his face was very bony, I was counting some money that I found in my pockets, two papers, one of 100 and the other of 500, this last one was in a bad shape.

He said to me: Please, can you give me some money?; I felt mercy and I gave him my 100 paper, then he disappeared through the crowd of people.

I tried to leave this city and go to my home, where I live now, so I went to an agency of buses, this was just one room, people were grouped everywhere in this little room, no light, just an old computer. When I show him my 500, he saw that the paper is broken and he said to me that he can't take it, it's of no use to him. While I was waiting to buy for a ticket, I met this girl, she too was on her way home, but she coud not help me with some money.

So I went from that place to another place, I was just walking, when I arrived there, I noticed that those people know me, they looked like some of my old friends but they were not the same, they were cold and depressed, they had nothing else to do with their lives than to stay to that place.. There was also a kid, he welcomed me and even shacked my hand, he knew me, even said my name, it took me a time to remember him. They were all so dirty, their white faces were black because of the so much dirt over their faces.

Until this point, I played the role of being the person I was in that reality, then, I decided that it's time for me to leave this world and I flew to the sky, I flew for minutes and minutes. The sky was so so dark, I found myself floating over something huge, I don't know, maybe the Moon, and this is how I woke up.

I fell asleep and I woke up once again in a dark reality, this time I was a cop, I was investigating murders, but I was more a psychic cop, I could touch a certain thing and I could feel the memory of the deceased person who owned that thing. I had many other cops with me and for they too this was something usual, to see me interacting with dead people. In this reality I was in love with a girl, we were living together in our own flat.

I was seeing everything from a corner and there were moments when I was in the body of that particular person, having the permission to act on my own, but most of the time, I was seeing everything from a corner.
Old 13-05-2020, 09:14 AM
ant

Life is for living,where not an oracle!
Old 13-05-2020, 09:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Life is for living,where not an oracle!

I do not ask for these experiences, they happen to me.... This first vision that I have was "super" real, even now I can see everything using my mind's eye, those people were so so real... and so so many...

It's sad that I don't have talent at drawing, I could show you things that are out of this world...
Old 13-05-2020, 11:01 AM
Elfin

Hi. You don't need to be able to draw . You explain quite well with the spoken word. You are shown so many things. You are shown them for a reason, which will become apparent in time. Accept what you are shown but try not to figure it out too much as your mind will become too full. All will be revealed, but for now just allow your conscious mind to take the information . Best wishes, as always.
Old 13-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi. You don't need to be able to draw . You explain quite well with the spoken word. You are shown so many things. You are shown them for a reason, which will become apparent in time. Accept what you are shown but try not to figure it out too much as your mind will become too full. All will be revealed, but for now just allow your conscious mind to take the information . Best wishes, as always.

Drawing would have been a very powerful way to show people that this is something very real, the details are astounding, I was there, I walked the dirty roads, I talked with the people, I saw their faces, sad, depressed, no hope... I saw the landscapes, the dark sky, the hard life, the mud everywhere, the rain puring on and on..

I don't understand these experiences, to me it seemed as if either I am in a distant future or in a alternate reality, I was on Earth and there were human beings just like all of us. I try not to focus too much on them.

Thank you! I am being shown so many things, so so many...
Old 13-05-2020, 11:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Drawing would have been a very powerful way to show people that this is something very real, the details are astounding, I was there, I walked the dirty roads, I talked with the people, I saw their faces, sad, depressed, no hope... I saw the landscapes, the dark sky, the hard life, the mud everywhere, the rain puring on and on..

I don't understand these experiences, to me it seemed as if either I am in a distant future or in a alternate reality, I was on Earth and there were human beings just like all of us. I try not to focus too much on them.

Thank you! I am being shown so many things, so so many...
I don't think you are meant to analyze and make sense of it right. You are just meant to see, and your purpose will be shown too, in time. You create , so vividly a painted canvas in the mind's eye of the reader .Your words create art, but why don't you give it a go?.. you might surprise yourself with the results, because it's coming from the soul and from divine guidance. I would like to see!!
Old 13-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I don't think you are meant to analyze and make sense of it right. You are just meant to see, and your purpose will be shown too, in time. You create , so vividly a painted canvas in the mind's eye of the reader .Your words create art, but why don't you give it a go?.. you might surprise yourself with the results, because it's coming from the soul and from divine guidance. I would like to see!!

I think you are right, I do feel guided to have these experiences, it's like a higher mind is guiding me and showing me what I have to see.

I think I am going to try one day to paint what I see, the good thing is that these images stay with me, things that I experienced a year ago, I can still see them in my mind. This is what I said, it comes from inside, I just have to let the "inside" to the painting.
Old 13-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I think you are right, I do feel guided to have these experiences, it's like a higher mind is guiding me and showing me what I have to see.

I think I am going to try one day to paint what I see, the good thing is that these images stay with me, things that I experienced a year ago, I can still see them in my mind. This is what I said, it comes from inside, I just have to let the "inside" to the painting.
Give it a go!! We can all do things we thought we couldn't. You might even find it helps you on your journey. The images are so strong that they will stay with you all of your life. That's because they are so important for you to see. I can remember dreams and images so vividly from when I was but a little toddler. ... And compared to you I am rreeaalllyyyyy old now!!
Old 13-05-2020, 02:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
I do not ask for these experiences, they happen to me.... This first vision that I have was "super" real, even now I can see everything using my mind's eye, those people were so so real... and so so many...

It's sad that I don't have talent at drawing, I could show you things that are out of this world...
Art expresses what is on the inside of us into the world. There are many mediums in which an artist might work, drawing is just one. Your accounts of your dreams are vivid, paint a fairly clear picture, and the symbolism often seems fairly clear. Dreams themselves are often a kind of art that the subconscious mind creates to try to understand things as the conscious mind sleeps. IME, most everything in my dreams is a representation of something deeper that my mind is struggling to understand. Look at the events of those dreams and ask yourself what deeper hidden meaning might they be representing, what common thread may run between the events in the dream and the events and struggles in your life that the deeper parts of you being is working to understand.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:39 PM
Guide

ThatMan, I read about your dream and you described it so well that I could visualize it without seeing a drawing. I had an interesting “dream” last night that pointed to some other dimension. In this dream, I woke up in this other dimension to look at my alarm clock by my bed but the clock was blank. I instantly got the sense that time does not exist here. The rest of the details were fuzzy but I might remember more as the day goes on, but I was in a mall, someone was walking with me but I don’t know who it was, I was shown both my parents on a stretcher or hospital bed. I didn’t have feelings about this, as if I knew it wasn’t reality (our reality on the earth plane). Maybe I was shown a bit of the future, who knows. Either way, my dream gave me a strong sense of knowing that there are dimensions where time doesn’t exist and it has no geographical location.