Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 16-06-2016, 03:31 AM
Lepus

Bunny Lepus Thread

Hello,

Anything to do with Rabbits, or Hares, post them here. I would start by posting the spirit of Hare.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 16-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Lepus

I love these animals, so happy you made it because I do feel some what of a connection to them

Old 16-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Lepus, this made my son laugh so hard

Hare's are awesome. Their is something very wise about them..

Old 17-06-2016, 02:45 AM
Lepus

Hello Clover,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Lepus, this made my son laugh so hard

Hare's are awesome. Their is something very wise about them..

That's a funny picture. It is one of those perfect moments captured on camera.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 17-06-2016, 03:11 AM
Deactivated Account

^ LOL, It is. Rabbits are very much common here as well, your in my neck of the woods, so I am sure we have the same breeds. I would say the Hares are probably the neatest ..would love to encounter one someday.

Old 17-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Lepus

Hello Clover,

Quote:
^ LOL, It is. Rabbits are very much common here as well, your in my neck of the woods, so I am sure we have the same breeds. I would say the Hares are probably the neatest ..would love to encounter one someday.

Same here. Hares are very timid and shy, I heard. Hey, you should start a thread on "which animals you would like to encounter?"

I remember my sister brought a litter of baby rabbits in a corrugated box for her friend's birthday as a gift. I did had the chance to pick one one up when given permission, they're very fragile and soft.

Snowshoe Hare

Belgian Hare

European Brown Hare

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 17-06-2016, 02:42 AM
Lepus

Hello Clover,

Quote:
Hi Lepus

I love these animals, so happy you made it because I do feel some what of a connection to them

Rabbits are everywhere in my location. I look outside my window and would see a baby rabbit eating grass. I also would see wild rabbits when I'm behind the wheel. I've seen a few in my backyard.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 17-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Master
Very sweet! I was weeding around a very old tree and found a rabbit "statue". It looks real! I cleaned it up and placed it in the yard to be seen. I used to have pet rabbits, Carson and Yogi. :-) I used to dog sit for a woman who also had a pet rabbit that was house trained. That crazy wabbit! He'd chase me around the house and then jump on me.

Got lots of baby rabbits scurrying about the yard lately!
Old 18-06-2016, 08:52 AM
Lepus

Hello Sarian,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Very sweet! I was weeding around a very old tree and found a rabbit "statue". It looks real! I cleaned it up and placed it in the yard to be seen. I used to have pet rabbits, Carson and Yogi. :-) I used to dog sit for a woman who also had a pet rabbit that was house trained. That crazy wabbit! He'd chase me around the house and then jump on me.

Got lots of baby rabbits scurrying about the yard lately!

We have small animal statues displayed outside as well, mostly frogs and birds. No rabbits, unfortunately.

That rabbit must have been happy to see you.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 18-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Lepus

Hello,

I came across this article on Snowshoe Hares. They won't be able to hide from climate change. Snowshoe Hares — The New Global Warming Poster Animal?

Blessed be,
Lepus