Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-12-2017, 06:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Physic coming up to you in public

Wasn't sure where to post this so I apologize if it's not in the right spot.

I wanted to hear your thoughts on random physic's who come up to you in public for readings.

I had one today who went on about my energy and how she really wanted to give me a reading and would work with me on the price. It was sweet and I got her contact info but I couldn't spend the extra $$ right now. I've had them come up to me in the past as well. One time I did purchase one and we literally sat on a bench by a bus stop mid day lol. I granted three wishes and I have to say they did not come true. Overall I am fascinated by them and do think some are accurate.

What have been your experiences with physic's? What do you look for in one?
Old 21-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Experiencer

I have had psychics come up to me in the street. None of what they said came true and all ask for money.
Old 21-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Knower

I've two readings by the same (I don't even know if she refers to herself as a "psychic") but we'll say psychic. It was on a night out, I'd seen her around for years as we hung out at the same club. I knew of her doing karaoke and having a really powerful singing voice. But yeah, I was out and met this guy I was due to have a date with the next day, and my ex was there (we were friends at the time) And she told me that neither my ex nor my date were "the one" According to her I was due to meet them in 6 months time in June. She said "by June you'll be with them" There was a mixture of disappointment and excitement for me. She also read my past, she just knew me, things about my family and myself it was so eerie but brilliant, ya know?

Anyways so that happened, and I was actually counselling a guy who I did indeed fall for me and we were together in sessions in June. And this guy did activate my heart chakra (literally an explosion in my heart) So she was right, just not how I imagined it to be! (Isn't that life) I then saw her again maybe a year later ish, and she told me that I wasn't meant to be in my home town or friends with the people I surrounded myself with, her message was that I'd outgrown that life. (I'm now back but on my way out of town by early next year and I have indeed outgrown and let go of my old friends) So once again, she was absolutely right. But yeah, those are my random experiences of being read.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Never trust any psychic, especially if they ask money.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Never trust any psychic, especially if they ask money.
I hear what you're saying, it's a gift why charge but a person's got to make a living haven't they? Why not use a talent or skill that you possess to help you survive? I trained a counsellor because I've always been a natural listener and yes, I will charge for that.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
I hear what you're saying, it's a gift why charge but a person's got to make a living haven't they? Why not use a talent or skill that you possess to help you survive? I trained a counsellor because I've always been a natural listener and yes, I will charge for that.

Better to do something 'normal' for a living like getting a real job. Readings are inaccurate anyway most of the time, so asking for a charge is rather unfair and not worth the payment. If I truly had a gift like that I'd help people out without asking anything in return because I am not obsessed with money like 99% of people on this messed up world.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Suspended
I've had plenty of readings & none have shown any truth. I've even done a couple of readings myself for others, which I now regret.

I've come to see that psychics are using powers that appear to be misunderstood; that are paranormal & originate from the preternatural & supernatural.

So I keep away now.
Old 21-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Better to do something 'normal' for a living like getting a real job. Readings are inaccurate anyway most of the time, so asking for a charge is rather unfair and not worth the payment. If I truly had a gift like that I'd help people out without asking anything in return because I am not obsessed with money like 99% of people on this messed up world.
Fair enough, you feel what you feel. It'd be nice to not need the money but we do live in a 3d world and money is how we survive.
Old 21-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Guide

I've had a couple psychics randomly come up to me in public and I have a few thoughts on this. Number one, it's invasive for a stranger to come up to you, real psychic or not, and drop a couple clever lines about what they "read" from you to get you to book an actual reading. So if she is a real psychic, she just gets a thrill from going to public places and reading into everyone who is around and seeing who will pay her? It's a scam to me, no different than if someone was jingling a cup full of loose change outside of a grocery store begging for money.

There was a small "chakra clearing" shop that opened near me a few months ago that advertised psychic readings in the window of the store. I googled the shop and the name of the owner/psychic. Turned out she used an alias name which after more googling I found several articles on how she was a part of a ring of "gypsies" that were actually brought up on charges for swindling lots of money from several people. This "chakra clearing" shop of hers closed down after less than a year without warning.

Personally I would only see a psychic who was recommended to me by someone I know.
Old 22-10-2018, 01:31 AM
Guide

I would never pay a psychic who approached me in public. I just wouldn't trust them. However, one time I was in Las Vegas and this woman with lots of attitude came up to me while I was playing a slot machine and she said "Girl! Your gonna win some money! It won't be the jackpot but your gonna win some money tonight!"

Literally 10 minutes or so later I won $200.00. LOL. So I ran up to her friend playing at another slot machine and she said her friend is always right with her predictions. I didn't complain.