Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Seeker

What The Lightbearer Wants:

To love light more than pleasure,
To love God more than all things,
To be of service rather than self serving,
To love the field of light more than fantasy,
To view light more than to dream,
To pierce illusion and dissolve completely into light,
To be dazzled to awakening,
To insist on perfect illumination,
To maintain this sense of wonder,
To fly across the ethers of an Uncreated Beauty,
To shine, brighter than the sun,
To know joy as a pulsing freedom of happy radiance,
To transmute sadness and pain, replacing all with the no-thing-ness of light,
To transmit blessings and healings by knowing the place of the central spark,
To overcome thoughts by lightness of being..

We know what this is like -- not just because of imagination, but from the deepest wonder-memory of Truth. We know what it is like to have the curtains part, to reveal the glory of light. We yearn for this because we remember what it is we are yearning for. We want what we already have, already are. We touch it -- in an instant of thought, underneath the blockages of doubt, worry, fear. We touch this light that is our essence. And some voice tells us that it might just be ours --- someday. Yet, really, it is here -- now! It is our sleep that is the illusion, our not-seeing that creates the idea of "not real". Light "is". Our souls have always, knowingly, bathed in that sparkling "yes". Our fingertips dance with the language of Spirit refracted as a billion colors -- most of which are not even yet manifest on this plane. We know the light. And, more accurately, know that we are known in the engulfing majesty of its shouted Intelligence. This is not for some tomorrow made of pretense and rituals. This is not the light of Hollywood and report, not the campfire embers of some ancient council. It is the Pure Light of Now -- eternal, dissolving all concepts of limit. Light is not to be invoked or sought after, but embraced, loved, breathed as powerful, normal sustenance. I am not the light. But the light is me. Meanings fade under starfire. Words become vessels of brilliance. Light. Light. Light goes on, and I cease to be. No, not cease, but begin to only shine. And, oh, the thrill of this limitless shining!
Old 27-05-2011, 02:27 AM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
This is not for some tomorrow made of pretense and rituals. This is not the light of Hollywood and report, not the campfire embers of some ancient council. It is the Pure Light of Now -- eternal, dissolving all concepts of limit. Light is not to be invoked or sought after, but embraced, loved, breathed as powerful, normal sustenance. I am not the light. But the light is me. Meanings fade under starfire. Words become vessels of brilliance. Light. Light. Light goes on, and I cease to be. No, not cease, but begin to only shine. And, oh, the thrill of this limitless shining!

What gorgeous words. I'll tell you what~they make me feel good about myself and everybody else~*

Old 27-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Master
...the light is me.... Light. Light. Light goes on, and I cease to be. No, not cease, but begin to only shine. And, oh, the thrill of this limitless shining!

Lovely!

Xan

Old 27-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Seeker

The three stages of the spiritual path

Awakening, Search, Return.

I'm glad this is serving some purpose.
I find myself in the second phase of this path -- with occasional, beatific glimpses of what the Return phase will be like.
Initially, in our spiritual awakening (and as we awaken over and over again) we get these glimpses of the beauty we are moving towards.
I believe it is the role of all walkers on the path to inspire, remind, and encourage their fellow travelers -- not so much as teachers (unless they happen to be at the Master level, which I am not), but as a service. We all need to be inspired. The above writing was made simply for that. It came out of my daily journal and it made me smile. I wanted to make others smile as well.

Peace and smiles to all.

WonderLight