Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Master
In my experience so far it kinda comes down to this - we create the reality we perceive as 'real' via our thoughts and thinking patterns.

Our brain has a particular disposition towards fear as a survival mechanism, sort of a 'give an adrenalin boost to the legs to out run the saber tooth tiger' kind of thing.

So we have two powerful things coming together right there - our thoughts create our reality and we're biologically prone to fear. Yeowch!

I tend to stay away from books with writings about Shadow World stuff, scary movies and anything having to do with Dark Spirit stuff for the simple reason I know I can manifest enough stuff to scare the begeepers out of myself in a way that could take weeks to overcome.

Whether this stuff is real or not doesn't even matter, I manifest things on a regular basis, like $, s vehicle, a job and so on, they are real enough to my perception certainly. So I'm not going to mince mental effort on whether a 'real' boogeyman was just manifested or not - instead I'm going to control the input that goes into my brain to ensure it can't use it as fertile ground to manifest something not-so-good.'

On another note Kynite (a type of stone) is very helpful for removing attachments from body and auric field when used in a meditive state with the intention to remove all negative, chaotic energies from the field. Selenite will help seal your auric field and increase your vibration back up to its normal realms so that further low vibrational entities won't be attracted to you as they can't get a vibrational match to enter your field. Selenite is the second highest vibration on Earth, the highest oddly enough is dew drops on some species of roses. anyway, by bringing your field into the highest vibrational ranges via Aura cleaning/purging, thought and Intention control and regular meditation you'll maintain a field integrity which is a good match for the higher vibrational Beings, which makes it much easier to have interaction with Guides and the Angelic Realms and other cool stuff that's mind blowing (in a good way) to interact with.

Control what gets put into your brain, its belief systems and your concern/fear to prevent further unpleasant experiences. You make your reality - be a great creator!
Old 10-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Twin Lightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
In my experience so far it kinda comes down to this - we create the reality we perceive as 'real' via our thoughts and thinking patterns.

Our brain has a particular disposition towards fear as a survival mechanism, sort of a 'give an adrenalin boost to the legs to out run the saber tooth tiger' kind of thing.

Correct Crystal! This is basically what I was saying regarding the thought forms. We are creating things consciously/sub consciously 24/7.

Crystals can help with negative entities but again, there is much more to it than just that. I work with etheric crystals which can be 200% - 400% more effect than physical crystals because they work in the ethereal body as opposed to on the physical body. Even then, that is not enough at times.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogWarrior
If thats what it is, then I welcome the thing. Coulda been a little more subtle about letting me know its there, but then again that kinda introduction is exactly what I'd want. Something that leaves no room for doubt. And if this thing was a spirit, and spirit guides are real, then I'd greatly appreciate having one around. Especially a crazy, hardcore one like this.

I was always skeptical when people talked about spirits, and what made me more skeptical is the way most people say they don't usually interact with physical matter, and these so called "haunted houses" they talk about in documentaries, if they had that kinda thing happening regularly in the house, they would become huge tourist attractions. I've had a few experiences lately (the physical assault takes the cake) that made me a whole lot more open minded. I've always been open minded, but the amount of bull**** you have to sift through to find any credible info made me lose interest in paranormal things a long time ago. After this experience, now I'm fascinated again.

Heh. Well my spirit guide definitely does interact with physical matter. He touches me often. He can cuddle me, kiss me, even make love to me and if i closed my eyes I'd swear he was in the room. Definitely no problems bridging the gap between worlds.

I agree with you about credible info. I think there is so much nonsense out there that I just get sick of listening to people drone on about things they've read or conclusions they've come to by guesswork - worse yet many of them seem to want to educate everyone else on what is and isn't possible. Fact is, ANYTHING is possible with these beings. Angels are my area, not spirits, but angels can pull just about any trick you can think up. Touching us is hardly a difficult problem.

There are beings that ensure that there is never enough proof of hauntings to prove the afterlife;) If the general population discovered that the afterlife is real and their behaviour and choices would change overnight. That would ruin the experiment we're taking part in by being alive here and effectively take away free will. That's why they give us hints and personal proof but they never announce to the world that the afterlife is real ;) In fact the afterlife is real, so is the before life, and so are the many worlds, densities and dimensions that exist around ours all the time. The only reason they don't intersect more is that it's carefully controlled to maintain our illusion of separation from God.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:37 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
There are beings that ensure that there is never enough proof of hauntings to prove the afterlife;) If the general population discovered that the afterlife is real and their behaviour and choices would change overnight. That would ruin the experiment we're taking part in by being alive here and effectively take away free will. That's why they give us hints and personal proof but they never announce to the world that the afterlife is real ;) In fact the afterlife is real, so is the before life, and so are the many worlds, densities and dimensions that exist around ours all the time. The only reason they don't intersect more is that it's carefully controlled to maintain our illusion of separation from God.

Holly, this is incredibly interesting.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
It all requires your permission, somewhere at a subtle level you are agreeing for this to happen.
Completely untrue. It is MUCH harder if you don't 'allow' it in but it can still get in if it is skilled or powerful enough. Do NOT assume you are safe just because you say 'NO'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Consciously ground and surround yourself in a white bubble of light.
Any defense or intent to stay protected will help. So, do say 'NO', it should help somewhat, maybe even enough.

As a way to visualize this, think of your house. How does an uninvited guest get in? Obviously if you invite them in, the answer is trivial. Similarly, if you open the door, they can fairly easily push past you and get in. Locking your doors greatly reduces the amount of unwanted traffic. Obviously a trained thief can still pick your lock or break your window and gain access. You can escalate of course and put bars on your windows and doors (locking your self in prison). This will make your house pretty safe. Still, a person with a bulldozer can still get in.

In summary, there are some fairly easy things you can do to be reasonably safe: keep energy in your aura, maintain your physical health, keep your attitude up, stay away from bad habits, avoid those who already have problems with entities.

Signs of an entity inside your aura are: unexplained tiredness, sudden change in thoughts, sudden extreme mood swings, interacting forcefully with your friends. Note that all that above can happen for other reasons too so don't rule out a medical condition. If you think you have been breached and the stuff from the paragraph above are not working, get qualified help. Actual (full or partial) possession (entity permanently in your aura) is extremely rare. If it does happen to you, DO NOT attempt to deal with it yourself or allow your friends to 'try'.

NOTE: the details of how an aura in good condition is breached has been withheld for safety reasons.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Master
I recently mentally projected to a friends house for a weekly party I started hosting there, before I had to leave there for summer work. I miss my friends and wanted to join them 'in spirit' and send love to them all, so projected there.

One I didn't send any energy too, he's a shaman who's 'a little quick on the trigger', he sorta 'shoots first and asks questions later. However I sent love and feeling of fellowship to the rest individually, one felt and sensed me and returned the love very strongly and later said she'd felt me join them.
The others suddenly all had me on their minds, without particularly connecting to my actual energy being there.

After I'd spread some love around to all (shaman excepted) I withdrew and as i did a snarling tiger chased me off, I sent love to it and told it to return to its master and tell him fear was not the way. It faded and I returned to body consciousness.

The interesting thing in all this was that because I came in love the shamans shielding allowed me in as long as no energy or intent was directed at him, and he was not notified of my presense. However when I went to leave his tiger shielding seems to be on some sort of automatic 'chase'.

When he was later questioned about the evening and the energies of the night, he seemed to have no awareness of my visit. Yet his defensive shielding had interacted with me anyway.

Shielding works, consider how you are constructing it and what your goal is with it.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
After I'd spread some love around to all (shaman excepted) I withdrew and as i did a snarling tiger chased me off, I sent love to it and told it to return to its master and tell him fear was not the way. It faded and I returned to body consciousness.

The interesting thing in all this was that because I came in love the shamans shielding allowed me in as long as no energy or intent was directed at him, and he was not notified of my presense. However when I went to leave his tiger shielding seems to be on some sort of automatic 'chase'.

When he was later questioned about the evening and the energies of the night, he seemed to have no awareness of my visit. Yet his defensive shielding had interacted with me anyway.

Shielding works, consider how you are constructing it and what your goal is with it.
I have a similar shield that aggressively counters any energy sent at me. Its a very effective defense though it does take some skill to set up. It consumes very little resource when not needed. The downside as suggested above is that there is no easy way to specify what is 'allowed' and what is a 'danger'. As such, it might turn on your friends just trying to reach out or to help from afar. Quite often, I don't notice when people casually encounter it. Only when someone persists in trying to breach it, do I become aware of it activating.
Old 16-04-2014, 03:48 AM
LittleWolf, the Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogWarrior
I had a somewhat similar experience when I sank into sleep paralysis, I felt someone violently rubbing the area between my two eyes, and it was one of those bouts of sleep paralysis where you keep going back into it no matter how many times you seem to pull yourself out, and I was getting the same hallucination every time, someone rubbing my forehead in a hasty manner, like they were in an extreme hurry to finish the task of rubbing my forehead lol.

I'm glad I had this experience becuase its not so easy to rationalise it away. If this was a random, out of the blue hallucination like that, its a first for me. I've had sleep deprivation psychosis before and it comes with delusional thought patterns that can be easily spotted in retrospect.

I hear you, Frog. I have had experiences with hallucinations from drugs and sleep deprivation. The rarer experiences I have had that are what I call "spiritual" are a different thing. The first intense one I had was when I jumped out of my body right before I got hit by a car when I was 13 years old. There does to be some kind of innate knowing about both kinds of experiences, if one doesn't fool oneself and simply remains open to it.
Old 29-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I have a similar shield that aggressively counters any energy sent at me. Its a very effective defense though it does take some skill to set up. It consumes very little resource when not needed. The downside as suggested above is that there is no easy way to specify what is 'allowed' and what is a 'danger'. As such, it might turn on your friends just trying to reach out or to help from afar. Quite often, I don't notice when people casually encounter it. Only when someone persists in trying to breach it, do I become aware of it activating.

Can you please explain how to set this type of shiled up or show me where to find the method?

Thanks
Old 30-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
Can you please explain how to set this type of shiled up or show me where to find the method?
As I said, it takes several skills which is too much to put in a post. I am unaware of any good places to read about most of this. Some information exists on Astral Dynamics forums but you have to be a member (free, no strings). The thread is 'Shielding' in the 'Psychic Self Defense' section.

Actually there are several strategies that will work.
-build an energy structure into the outer edge of your aura with a twist in it. Its like a pinwheel, it will spin when energy is directed at it. It needs to be designed in a shape such that when spinning fast, energy is thrown back out. The beauty is that its all powered by the incoming energy. The more energy directed towards, them more is sent back.
-put a dimensional gap just outside your aura. Energy flows along dimensionality and can not cross a gap on its own. Depending on the shape of the gap energy either will go around or be reflected back.
-use the technique from building wards to set up a trigger (intent formulated as an energy structure and embedded in something, in this case your aura). Find an energy source (the same ones you might use when getting energy through your crown). Build an energy thread from that source and attach it to the trigger. When triggered, it will send a return blast of energy towards any coming at you. Be very sure the trigger stops the flow when the incoming energy stops. Note this one does draw energy when used, but not from you.

I know these examples leave out lots of details. I hope they are enough to give you some ideas where to start. Ultimately, you need to use something that suits your skill set.