Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 29-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Deactivated Account

I wonder if this can happen in the sleep. When when you wake up during the dream but you still feel it?

This morning just that happened but it carried on whilst I was awake and to my amazement I started having visions of a small flame and it grow into a raging curtain of flame in front of me. It felt purging cleansing almost. I also noticed a multicoloured energy appearing in the flames.

Anyone else visions.... during this?
Old 29-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Guide
I have had it 2 a couple of times i never saw anything though, i suppose it can happen anytime really.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:37 AM
Niebla0007

Mind you, receiving a "sexual thought" from somebody without consent is like rape. I wouldn't want it just with anybody/one.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Guide
Telepathic Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Mind you, receiving a "sexual thought" from somebody without consent is like rape. I wouldn't want it just with anybody/one.

I agree with you there! I dont think its right doing it without consent and especially with a stranger. It may be different if they are in a relationship idk. I mean i didnt know what to think of it after i had heard about telepathic seduction as they call it, we have known each other for years and i had agreed to go out with him, but the thing is was it intentional? did he know i would feel it? I honestly dont know he said he had no idea, i do know he is a genuine guy and i dont really think he would do it intentionally esp if he thought i wouldnt like it, but then again you just dont know.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:18 AM
Niebla0007

Talking

I wonder whether he'd get it if you try and do it back to him.
Just joking. It's just that it sounds fun.

I wouldn't mind doing it with somebody I like,
when I feel like it, that is.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Guide
I didnt try or get the chance lol! We are not speaking at the moment, dont know what is going on but i was going to contact him as we hadnt spoke for a few days when i received a msg from my guide, he didnt tell me not to but something about having a different outlook wether its me or him i dont know.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:20 PM
Hybrid84

I do not get to see my twin flame very often, but we do have telepathy sex it can be good:) sometimes I get woke up in the middle of the night, it can be overwhelming but it is sex that's all I have to say but yes it's strange. I get vivid visions as well but I won't go into detail.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Master
gee... telepathic rape. i guess that can happen but before crying "rape!" consider that someOne might be totally unaware of the effect he or she might be having on a 3d distant and (yet) unrecognized soul connection.

just a thought.

Last edited by Internal Queries : 13-01-2014 at 02:44 AM.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Niebla0007

Oh, I received a sexual thought(actually not just sexual) one night last week,
which happened while I'm working at the table.
& while it happened, I'm not even turned on.
The source seemed to be coming from my TF,
just that recognition of his soul. So, I didn't mind at all.
He's welcome anytime
I must say - Wow! His climax was pretty intense.
It was like I've been hit by light full of soft energy.

I decide to let him be for sometime before this as well
simply because of distance & all,
& my preference of having the man seek me out (not me pursuing him).
Nevertheless, I still want him & will always like him.
Old 17-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Deactivated Account

How do you know it's telepathic sex VS getting aroused as a result of fantasizing?